BNP PARIBAS MASTERS BERCY 2011

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

BNP PARIBAS MASTERS BERCY 2011

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年11月09日(水) 09:47

公式サイト:http://www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-en-1
Draws :  http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/352/mds.pdf

本日のOOP 日本時間12時からですね。
CENTRAL COURT start 10:30 am
[4] D Ferrer (ESP) vs [Q] N Mahut (FRA)
[WC] J Chardy (FRA) vs [2] A Murray (GBR)
[1] N Djokovic (SRB) vs I Dodig (CRO)
Not Before 4:00 PM
[WC] A Mannarino (FRA) vs [3] R Federer (SUI)
Not Before 7:30 PM
F Lopez (ESP) vs [8] G Monfils (FRA)
Not Before 8:30 PM
J Monaco (ARG) vs [10] G Simon (FRA)

火曜日に行われた大会を前にしての会見
画像
youtubeはhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9aRIlP_Hk&feature=uploademail
内容はあちこち切れ切れに出てますが、ここ↓とか
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spor ... 659078.cms
ここ↓  イタリア語(音声が出ます!)ですが一番詳しい。スクリプトとまではいきませんが・・・。google英訳貼っておきます。
http://www.tennisworlditalia.com/Federe ... o6724.html
コード: 全て選択
Federer: At the US Open my wrist hurt and I was very worried"
Roger Federer presented himself this aftenoon at a press conference and revealed some, until now, unpublished details.

On the Bercy tournament:
"I would love to win here. I know that I can play very well on the indoor courts and this is really a good surface for me, but strangely I haven't been able to play a final. It's a bit of a surprise but also a disappointment. On this centre court I've never felt at ease because of the structure of the building and perhaps at times becuase of my preparation it was difficult to come here and play my best. They told me that the surface had been slowed down from last year but I hope they haven't made it too slow."

Federer and the wrist problem:
"My wrist hurt [ed. or I hurt it?] against Tsonga at the US Open. I was very worried because when you feel pain in the wrist it can ben something serious. In Australia I had problems with a leg and ankle. In the end it was nothing serious. The break helped me more than anyth :roll: ing to spend time with my family"

On Murray and Nadal's protests about the calendar:
"It would be better to concentrate on pos :wink: itive things. I agree on the fact that some things have to be changed, but I can't accept the idea of a strike because the public that loves this sport would pay the consequences for it. We need first of all to find a new ATP president and have common sense prevail and not support the idea of a strike that, in my opinion, would not serve any good. To have a strike also means to give up some tournaments that we all think are fantastic."

On his 2012 program:
"It depends on the number of matches that I will have played at a certain point in the season. I still have to decide if I'll play Davis Cup and Dubai. If I always felt like I do now, I would play the whole season but we'll see how things will go, perhaps I'll leave out some tournament"

At the end of the press conference, two different, amusing scenes. Federer didn't know his next opponent would be Mannarino and was almost stunned he declared:
"I have to play Mannarino? He beat Tursunov? When? Ah, ok. I played against him at Wimbledon and I thought that he could have made things difficult for me with his shots. I'm sure that here, in front of his crowd, he will play a better match. Good that you've told me now I can prepare for the match (laughs). No kidding, today I will train intensely because I need to adapt to the surface."

The other different episode occurred when a journalist asked if Djokovic had agreed to play for a million dollars or withdraw and lose this bonus. Federer responded
"It's a nice problem to have. In effect he needs to reflect well and then decide if to win a million dollars or less (laughter). I think that he has won heaps of money this year, therefore he needs to think only about the best decision for himself."

拾い集め総合として
ベルシーのセンターコートがどうも居心地が悪い、というのは以前も言ってました。ベースラインの後ろが狭い気がするらしいです。
昨年よりコートが遅くなっている点については、unhappy :|
全米QFツォンガ戦で手首を痛めていたと :shock:  シドニーでは大腿部と足首に新しく問題があった。手首は特に心配したそうです・・・初耳!!!心配。。 :?
うすうす感じてはいましたが、何のそぶりも見せませんでしたね~。それで思い出すのは2010Wimby。太腿にテーピングしてました、それもなるべく見えないように。滅多にテーピングなどしないRogiですから、あの時は相当悪かったんだな~と、今更ですが思います。
マレーやナダルの、ストライキも辞さず宣言には不賛成。常識を持って対応すれば解決できる。まず新CEO決定が大事。メディアはもっとpositivな報道を :wink:
D杯については未定。
で、緒戦の相手が誰か知らなかった。「え、?いつ?あ、そうなの。」って。おまけに「教えてくれてありがとう」と言ったらしい :lol:
等々。。

月曜夕方にモンちゃんとpractice予定していましたが、キャンセルしました。きっと会見後にやるんでしょうね :yeah:

※追記:practice写真
画像 :lovestruck:
画像 :hugpc:
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25
お住まい: 関西

Re: BNP PARIBAS MASTERS BERCY 2011

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年11月12日(土) 19:57

赤花火 :青花火:祝!!! 800勝!!!!! :青花火: 赤花火

燃えるアルゼンチン男、モナコの強打の猛攻にあいました :shock:
その前のマレー君の試合が長引いて待ちくたびれ、PCの前で殆ど目をつむっていたのですが、第3ゲームをブレークされて目が覚めました :エー:
UEが多く、2R、3Rのようにはいきませんでしたが、その中でも要所のポイントをモノにして、好調でなくても勝ちきる、偉い! :すげぇ〜:

画像
画像
画像

SKY Sportのインタビュー
He told Sky Sports afterwards: "It's a lot of tennis.

Happy

"I knew coming in that it could be my 800th win, I heard the stats flying about.

"It's nice to make it on the 11th of the 11th (November 11) 2011. It's maybe something I can remember one day.

"It was a battle and I'm happy to get to that magical number."

Federer came from a break down to take the first set but found Monaco's serve harder to break in the second.

Serve dominated until the 11th game when Federer earned the first break points of the set.

He duly capitalised and served out for a place in the last four in the next game.

As he admitted, it was not vintage Federer but more than enough to give him his milestone victory.

Federer, who crushed Monaco for the loss of just three games at the US Open, added: "I struggled a little bit more tonight.

"I didn't get in the match the way I did in New York.

"The surface creates a lot of errors. It becomes rather slow, I have to say, when someone is using a lot of spin like Monaco does.

"Today it was so slow I almost had to adjust my game. I was happy to come through."

2011年11月11日に800勝。確かに覚えやすいです。これで史上7人目の勝ち数となりました。 :拍手:
参考までに比較表を貼っておきます。太字は現役選手です。間違い発見したら教えてね。
画像

SFがもうすぐ始まろうというのに、遅ればせながら・・・ :oops:  記事も殆ど読んでませんが、ごくごく取り急ぎのカキコ :感謝感激:
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by 俄フェレリスタ » 2011年11月13日(日) 00:47

こんばんは。fuyuさん、記事や写真のご紹介を、いつもありがとうございます。
Masters@晩秋の花の都も、いよいよ大詰め。あれ…、フェリ君vs Llodraの、30代の片手BH・レフティサーブ&ボレーヤーダービーを、感涙しながら見てたのに、早いなぁ~。

で、何と!! 元帥閣下が、800勝を達成なさいました。しかも、2011年11月11日という、ゴロのいい日に!!!!!!フェデラー元帥閣下、誠におめでとうございます。
「この日に、闇の勢力が、何かとんでもない害悪を起こす…云々」
等との言説が、陰謀論サイトで渦巻いてました。が、800勝達成という、こんな素敵な事ならいくらでも起きてほしいものですな。あ、でもTPP参加表明なる害悪を野田首相がぶちまけやがった…ゴラァ(激怒)。

12日に、元帥閣下は、Semisでベルベルと試合をなさいました。
ガスケ君との試合の時同様、相手のサービスゲームで試合開始→そのゲームをブレーク→自分のサービスゲームは確実にキープ、という流れでしたね。序盤から、滑らかな動き、鋭いショットの連続で、「くぅぅ~。」と唸ってました。
で、結局、元帥閣下が2セット勝ち。何と! キャリア初のMasters@晩秋の花の都の決勝進出です!!! 鶏語圏のMasters@晩秋の花の都・決勝に進まれる事は、もうないんじゃないか…と、私は落胆してました。が、いやぁ、元帥閣下は諦めてらっしゃらなかった。

しかも、今回の決勝進出で、元帥閣下は全Master seriesの決勝に進出なさった事になります!!
Masters9大会のどれかの決勝に行く事だけでも、選手には大きな事なのに、9大会全てを制覇なさったのですよ!! 驚嘆すべき事です。

Montreal、Monte Carloと同様、鶏語圏の堅牢な壁が元帥閣下の前に立ちふさがっています。でも、ここまでいらしたなら、枯れ木に花を咲かせましょうよ、元帥閣下!! 相手が、褐色の鶏でも巨大な白頭鷲でも、どんとこいや~、ですね。元帥閣下が鳥料理をお作りになるのを、是非拝見したいものです。鳥さんの襲撃は、ヒッチコックの映画だけにして下さい。
俄フェレリスタ
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 158
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 20:51
お住まい: 三重県

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年11月13日(日) 15:13

またまた駆け込みカキコ :oops:

6-4, 6-3 1時間20分 W34 UE13  完勝でした :bounce:
決して楽勝だったのではなく、終始集中を保ち、ここぞという場面でRogiならではの美しいshotを見せ、トマーシュにチャンスを与えませんでした。
あたかも、高度なスキルとテニス頭脳をもっていればテニスはこのようにできるのだよ、と示してくれたかのような内容でした。
延々とラリーの続く長い試合が熱くて好きという方もいらっしゃいますが、攻撃的なこのような試合こそ我らRogiオタが最もシビレルものですネッ :ハート: :キス: :じゅる:
これで、マスターズ全ての決勝に進出。キャリア99回目の決勝となりました。是非69勝目を挙げて欲しいです :pray:

写真数枚
コイントスで 
画像「きょうは勝つ!」な表情
試合中
画像キラールック 8)
画像小さくガッツポーズ
勝利後には可愛い笑顔がこぼれました。
画像
画像スタイル良いですね :lovestruck:
選ぶのに苦労するくらい。これもキャワイイ↓
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/9a/fullj ... 159295.jpg

Sky Sports インタビュー、ライストで待ちかまえていたんですが、見れませんでした。スクリプト↓
Here's the transcript of the interview that was on Sky Sports 3.

Annabel Croft: Roger, tell us how it feels to be through to your first final here in Paris.

RF: It feels great. Look, it's something I've been kind of waiting for for a long time, because I always thought the indoor season is my first love in some ways, because it's where I made the breakthrough back in 98, 99, I rose in the rankings from 600 to 120, due to my indoor results. So I always hoped that in Paris-Bercy also, I was gonna be able to do something, and I was never really able to get further than the quarter-finals or the semis until last year. So I'm very happy to have made the finals this year. I've got the chance to win the title, so, looking forward to it of course.

AC: Tomas Berdych said after your semi-final that you're playing as good a tennis as he's ever seen you play. Where do you feel your tennis is at?

RF: Well, it's nice to hear comments like this from your fellow professionals who you also look up to sometimes, or you have good matches with. I've lost more matches in the past against him than I've won, so I'm happy I was able to turn that around. But I'm very happy with my level of play at the moment. Sure, my confidence is high because I was able to win Basel last week, and now I've been on fire really, with my serve, and my playing, and my movement. I think really the six weeks off that I had have been very good for my mind and my body, and I'm happy I'm taking advantage of it.

AC: There's been so much talk about the court and the balls. You've had four matches here now. Are you as comfortable as you want to be, and can you be as aggressive as you want to be on the court?

RF: I think you do have to play a bit [aggressive], particularly here in Paris, like you say I think the conditions here a a bit tricky. I think the combination between the ball and the court is a different one than what we're used to. It takes some getting used to. But now I'm in the tournament, I can really focus on point by point, or what I wanna do. Sure, I try to play aggressive - at the end of the day, we are indoors. No indoor court will ever be incredibly slow, because the conditions are perfect, to serve, to see the ball, to return, and that's what I do well. I'm a very good ball-striker, and for this reason, I always try to play aggressive indoors.

AC: You seem so fresh and so motivated. So many others are sort of falling apart, they're carrying lots of injuries. What do you put it down to? You seem to be raring to go.

RF: Well, I guess I look at the big picture, you know, and the big picture for me is that it's an ongoing season, almost. I know that there is an end to it, and a start to it, in terms of prize money, and points, but the ranking system is something that's a 365-day ranking, so it's an ongoing thing. And the six weeks that I had now is also a longer break than what I'm gonna get at the end of the season, which is gonna be 4 or 5 weeks. And also next year, with the tough schedule we have with the Olympics and other big highlights that are coming towards me, I thought it was the only right thing to do. And plus I was carrying some injuries from the US Open and the Davis Cup in Australia, which was a brutal trip for me. So you have to look at the big picture, that's what I obviously have to do at my age. I'm not 20 anymore, where you just go and play 7 tournaments in a row, which I used to do, but then, don't expect to win Paris-Bercy at the end. And I think - so I plan much smarter now, that's why when I play, I'm actually very hungry and very motivated.

AC: Let's just look ahead to the final. You have potential opposition with either Tsonga or Isner. Let's talk about if it was to be Tsonga. It would be an unbelievable atmosphere up against a Frenchman with his home crowd. How would you feel going into that match?

RF: I'd be excited. Look, that's what I work hard for, to play against local heroes I call them, you know the ones who play in their own country and who are very well-liked, and Jo is clearly well-liked in Paris and in France, and he'll get great crowd support. That's a big challenge for me against someone like that who's as good as him, and has the crowd support, most likely. So I'm looking forward to that match. It's always very exciting, because he's very athletic, I mean he has great power, and on an indoor court, that makes him very dangerous. So for that reason, I clearly need to play my very best performance to come through.

AC: And if you were to face John Isner, who seems to be coming into a great deal of form on the indoors, how will you approach that match?

RF: Well, I think the match with John Isner is always a tricky one because maybe it's not quite that much in your control, whereas normally you feel there's gonna be enough rallies from the baseline and I'll get a feel for it, whereas with John you feel like if you have one hiccup on your own service games, that could be either the set or the match for that matter. So you play with a lot of pressure. But it's the kind of match that I kind of enjoy as well, the challenge of trying to return a serve like that, and finding a way against such a tall player. So we'll see how it goes, but it probably won't be in only my hands. He'll have his say.

TTV会見 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOfsqCOtW0I&feature=uploademail
ほんと、バーゼルに比べてサーブがよくなりました :D
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年11月14日(月) 01:55

:blinkheart: やったァァ~~~~!!!!! :blinkheart:
画像ウルウルしてましたね :ハグ:
画像
画像
画像
画像
画像

いったんPCをOFFにしたけど、やはり、と再度立ち上げて貼りにきました :oops:
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by ちーこ » 2011年11月14日(月) 07:59

パリ初優勝、おめでとうーーーー!

二大会連続優勝、もう最高です。
わたしも画像をはらせてください。これなんてめちゃかわいい。 :ハート: :ハート: :ハート:
ロジャーより若い世代の選手がどんどん外見が老けてきた感じがする今日この頃。
しかしロジャーはパパなのに、いつまでも若くてかわいい。

画像
アバター
ちーこ
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 347
登録日時: 2007年5月18日(金) 13:18
お住まい: ウイーン

未読記事by sapyo » 2011年11月14日(月) 15:08

お久しぶりです。

あ~どれもこれも画像、素敵過ぎ!! :ハート:

緊張した一打、一打。
白熱した一夜、一夜だったけど、
こうして最高の笑顔に出会えるから、底抜けにたまらく :oops: なっちゃうんだな~。

それにしても、ここまで戦って、手も、手のひらも美しさ。。。って・・・。
家事サボってんのに、すっかり冬の手の私。

モチベーションも心配なさそうだし、
この調子で、ファイナルに望めますように!!

:lovesign: :lovesign: :lovesign:
sapyo
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 52
登録日時: 2011年7月10日(日) 15:37
お住まい: 東京都

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年11月14日(月) 15:14

一夜明けて(Rogiはまだ明けてない)そして午後になっても幸せ気分継続中 :D Rogi、本当に良かった :ハグ:

1st set 最初のゲームで2BPを握られても凌いだのが最初のカギになりました。WBでは出だしにブレークされてそのままというケースがありましたから。
1st set 6-1というスコアの割には競った内容だったと感じました。deuceになるゲームも多かったし。
2nd set 中盤は1st serve が入らなくて(ファンも)苦しみましたが、第10、12ゲームでギアを上げて、感覚良くTBに入れたのが良かった。
オタとしては最後の最後まで、何があるか分からない、と気を抜けませんでした :心配:
RGとBercy、両方優勝したのはアガシに続いて2人目だそうです。
そういえば、今大会は一度もsetを落としませんでした。ブレークされたのはガスケとモナコに一度ずつ。それもすごい! :拍手:

試合後にラケット等をバッグにしまいこみながら見せた、満足感と安堵感の漂う表情。・・・しつこく写真を貼ってすみません :oops:
画像
しっかし、あのトロフィーは重かったようです。殆ど手が攣りそうになるくらいだったと(冗談)
画像重くて嬉しい :lol:

Hot Shot に選ばれたのは2ndset 第9ゲーム 30allでのミラクルショット。

勝利を喜ぶシーン。投げキス観れます。mintさん、勝手に貼りましたがいつもありがとう! :感謝感激:
[twitvid]6MRAZ[/twitvid]
on court interview 英語版 :D

とても疲れたし風邪のの引きかけのようです。大事に至らないうちに治して欲しいですね。
昨夜のうちにチューリッヒに帰りましたが、水曜あたりはもうロンドンへ発つ筈。

セレモニーでのフランス語インタビュー、rf.commerさんの要旨英訳あります。
(At last a victory in Bercy)
I haven't got a list of what I have to do and win in my career. But I wanted to win here in Bercy. I look to win everything I can and I'll do the balance sheet at the end of my career. I couldn't be happier. I've never been able to win here for different reasons. It's done. It's a special victory, without a doubt.

(Confidence before the Masters)
I want to go to London with lots of condence. I hope everything will be OK in the next few days because I'm starting to be a bit ill. But it should be OK.

(Is he playing his best tennis of the year?)
I think I've been playing well for a few months, but I wasn't able to get to the end of tournaments. At Roland Garros, at Wimbledon, at the US Open, I had some losses that were difficult to swallow but I can finish the year on a positive note, and that's what I'm trying to do.

★(On his realtionship with the Parisian public, who support him greatly)
I've been whistled at by the public some years ago after a match against Tim Henman, I think. I've had my difficult moments too in Paris. But I rose above that. I think that I've never changed, I've stayed who I've always been. I think people like me for that.

★(How does he see the Masters? [the WTF])
Everyone can win this year. In other years, I saw one or two or three big favourites. Now, I believe everyone has a chance. You have to adapt to the surface. I'm going back to Switzerland a few days before flying to London.

(The importance of the first game)
Seeing his level of service, I couldn't allow myself to lose my first service game. I think that the first two games were decisive for the match. I succeeded in saving my game plan (? my service game> not sure of the meaning of mise en jeu) and afterwards, on his serve, he put down two aces to lead 30-0 and I managed to break him. I could play more relaxed after that.

(What does he think of the trophy?)
I can say that it's very heavy. One of the heaviest that I've ever had to carry!

(What did he think of his victory?)
I thought it was incredible for me to win at Bercy. I've been waiting for this for 10 years. Yesterday, I was so pleased after my match against Berdych that I forgot that I hadn't yet won the title. This morning, when I woke up, I was very tense, I wasn't very well, and what's more I had this beginning of a cold. But it's often like that for me before a final. In the end, on match point, it was a great moment.

★(Why was he stressed?)
The respect that I have for Jo, the respect that I have for the public, the fear of the opportunity passing me by. Everyone who performs in public, like sportspeople or chanters, know that [feeling]. And also I was woken up by one of my girls in the middle of the night! Mirka said 'come on, we'll take her into the bed', and I said 'OK, I won't argue. Definitely no arguing at 4 o'clock in the morning!' Well, that's happened before but rarely before a final. At the same time, I haven't played 20 finals this year!

(Can Jo be in the top 5?)
He's not missing much. He's making a lot of steps forward. Between 5 and 15, indeed 20, it's really very close. Above, there's a mark. But Jo has the talent to join the top five, no doubt about it.

(Answer to those who doubted?)
Seriously, I don't care. I don't play for the journalists. I play for myself, for my fans, for the public. Sometimes I don't understand, you watch and you judge on what's happened the last two hours and you forget what's been happening for 10 years. But today, it really takes a lot to bother me. I haven't really felt under pressure this year. There've been difficult moments, I've lost matches that I shouldn't have lost. But all the same, it's [been] a solid year.

(What does he do to motivate himself week after week at 30 years old?)
It's nice to come back to where you've already won. You have nice feelings, you feel at ease. You want to impose yourself where you've had good moments. Afterwards, in the case of a tournament like Bercy where I'd never won, it's the challenge that is uppermost and that motivates you. Competition motivates me.

(Would he be upset to one day lose the record of Grand Slam titles?)
I don't know. I'm still playing. Everything is possible. All records are made to be beaten one day. I don't think Sampras is crying today because I beat his record. If someone does better than me one day, it won't change anything for me.

一部重複しますが・・・上記の★の部分もう一つ
Question : why such a huge support from the French crowd?
Rog said, joking that it has to be because of his perfect French, then he said (more seriously) that he's trying hard with his French and he's happy to win Bercy after having dreamed about it for so long - well, not since 12 years old - he said - but ever since winning his first GS and especially after winning RG. He said he was trying hard so many times, but either he wasn't in full health, or he run to very strong adversaries and it couldn't work till today.

Question : was he doubting he could ever do it?
Rog said (with a smile) YES, after losing 7 another....

Question : who will win the WTF –
Rog, diplomat as usual, said this year all the eight could do it. He said sure more pressure is for him being the defending champ, but he'll try his best and is thrilled about it.

Question : how it goes to consolidate tennis and family life –
Rog said that well... *smiling* - it works, today the girls went to his bed and it was 4 AM, and he has said to himself that well, it's not the perfect preparation but... *more smiles* (meanwhile someone was translating to Miroslava and she started to laugh)

朝の4時に双子ちゃんの一人が目を覚まして、Rogi達も起こされちゃったので、自分たちのベッドに連れてきて一緒に寝た。
朝の4時に起こされるのはあまり良い準備とは言えないよね、と :lol:

ベルディヒ戦後は、自分の試合にすごく満足して優勝していないのを忘れるほどだったけど、朝起きた時はとても緊張していた。
風邪の引き始めであまり具合がよく無かった。でも、これは決勝の前にはよくある事なんだ。
優勝のチャンスが目の前を通り過ぎてしまうんじゃないかと不安だった・・・Rogiでさえ、やはりそうなんですね。

フランスで人気があるのは完璧なフランス語を話すから・・・と冗談を言い、いつもフランス語を上手になろうとしているし、
なかなか勝てなかったBercyで勝ちたいとずっと努力してきたからかもしれない。
この件に関しトーナメントディレクターは
「パリの観客はフェデラーを愛している。プレーが美しいから、フランス語を話すから、そして他で優勝しているのになかなかここで優勝できなかったからだろう」
と話しています。
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/sport ... .html?_r=2
RogiはRGでも人気ありますよね。丸山さんが言ってたように、世界中何処へいっても完全Awayはありえませぬ :non: :ウィンク:

最後にこの言葉が良い、そして嬉しい :yeah:
“I have had some really tough losses this year, but I kept believing the year wasn’t over,” said Federer. “I’m not playing to prove anything to anybody. I play for myself, I play for Switzerland (and) just to enjoy myself.”
"I always plan in the long term," Federer said. "I know how grueling it is out there. Even I need my time away."

今年は厳しい負けを味わったが、シーズンはまだ終わってないとずっと信じていた。
人に(自分がまだまだできるという事を)示すためではなく自分の為に、スイスの為に、自分が楽しむために試合をしている :yeah:
http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id/72 ... reer-title

※追記 お手振り :ハート:
画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by minacle » 2011年11月14日(月) 23:17

ロジャーおめでとう〜〜〜
:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:

いつもステキ情報、お写真、ビデオ等々ありがとうございます :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

バーセルからパリ、ずっと夢をみているようです。夢ではないのですよね、現実!!
連日眠い目をこすりながら(ひとたびBPなんて握られればぱっちり目は冴えるのですが)ロジャーの美しさ可愛(可憐)さに
悶絶しつつ、ただただこうしてロジャーを見る事ができて幸せです。
上海へ行く予定でキャンセルのときは少し(かなり :( )落ち込んだりもしましたが、こんなプレゼントがまっているなんて!!
ちっちゃなカクカクストリーミングでもなんでもいいです、とにかくロジャーが元気で健康でテニスをしてくれるだけで、
嬉しくて幸せです。あ、せめてgaoraで放送を。。。 :pray:
でも、やっぱり優勝した時の笑顔、これが見たい!!欲張り甘やかされファンです。

最終戦も、ロジャーが健康で、最後に最高の笑顔がみれますように。

:拍手: :拍手: ロジャーありがとう!! :拍手: :拍手:
minacle
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 101
登録日時: 2008年7月17日(木) 00:42

未読記事by asanokaoru » 2011年11月15日(火) 22:15

fuyuさん、バーゼルとベルシー(いえ、いつも、ですね(^_^;))のお写真、ゆちゅ、会見、関連記事、ほんとうにほんとうにありがとうございます :アリガトウ:
最近、ほんのちょっとバイトしてるだけ、なのに余裕がなく :oops: (情けない)、すっかり当てにしていました。

こうしてまとめてくださっていると、こちらは短時間でチェックできますし、
しかも、トピごとに整理されているので、来年も、再来年も、あのときはどうだったか、が、すぐに振り返れます。 :lovesign:
今のこの最高に幸せな気持ちが、ここに戻ってくれば思い出せそうです。
ほんとうに感謝です :感謝感激:

そして、改めて、ロジャー、二週連続優勝、おめでとう~~ :パステル花火:

某ロジャーサイト(笑)には、素直に喜びつつも、かつてはしょっちゅうだったんだけどね、みたいなことが書かれてました(^_^;)、
トーマスの”old Roger”発言と併せ、
やっぱり、ほんとうにありえない人、だなぁと感無量シミジミ。
今年のジョコの勢いを2~3年持続しちゃった、わけですもんね。

でもそれ以上に、トーマスの発言に対して、心の底から喜んで、ほかの選手にそんな風に言ってもらえるのは嬉しい!!!と顔をほころばせる、ロジャーの底抜けの素直さに脱帽 :脱帽:
ロジャーの感性の豊かさも、ほんとうに人並み外れている、とわたしは思います。。。
だから、いつまでもまるで初めて優勝したときのような感覚で、勝利を喜べる。

ロジャーのインタビュー記事をひとつ。
Roger Federer: Pressure is normal for someone who has won as much as me
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/881747-roger-federer-pressure-is-normal-for-someone-who-has-won-as-much-as-me

プレッシャーを常に感じながら、擦り切れてしまわない豊かさ、が大好きです。
そして、その結果!
この記事の最後、を読んでください!
オフにはどうする予定?という質問に対し、
チャンスがあれば、双子ちゃんとひなたぼっこ、というのも微笑ましいけど、
ミルカとロマンティックなディナーに、ってとこが最高 ( ´艸`)

ほんと、12年経ってもなお、豊かな情熱を失わないのね~~(裏山~~)。
ロジャー、ばんざい~~!\(^_^)/
アバター
asanokaoru
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 159
登録日時: 2009年8月27日(木) 15:33

未読記事by 俄フェレリスタ » 2011年11月16日(水) 23:41

こんばんは。もう遅いけど、書き込みます。
ついについに、フェデラー元帥が、何と! Paris-Bercyで優勝なさる、という奇跡を起こされました。

元帥閣下の前に燦然と聳え立つ、晩秋のParis-Bercyの壁。フランス語をお話になる元帥に、1コケや途中棄権の屈辱を味わわせ、過去8回の挑戦を跳ねつけた、難攻不落の壁である。
元帥閣下は、去年ようやく準決勝に進出なさるも、周りの鶏達の大応援をうけたモンフィルに体中をつつかれ、ほうほうの体でシャルル・ド・ゴール空港に向かわれたのだった。
そして今年…。東欧勢&鶏団の活躍が期待される大会で、Semisにご進出。マレー君との試合でボテボテだったろうベルベルをサクサク(?) 帰らせ、決勝に進出なさったのだ!
決勝の相手は、ツォンガ。アメリカに何か強奪されて喜ぶのは、何処かの極東の島国の一部の政治家だけだ、とばかりに、周りの鶏達の大応援をうけ、Semisで白頭鷲団・イズナーとの鳥対決を制した。しかもPK戦を2回制して…!!
しかし、白頭鷲との死闘を潜り抜け、満身創痍(?) なツォンガに、
「補給食にどや? 」
とフェデラー元帥は、バゲットをプレゼントなさる。
2セット目、
「オメーが、バゲット貰って如何すんだよ。奴にくれてやれよ!! 」
とのヤジを周りの鶏達から受けたか否かは不明なツォンガが追い上げ、PK戦にもつれ込む。
「イズナー戦で、PK戦を2回制したのだ、大丈夫さ…」
と思ったツォンガは甘かった。そう、相手はPK戦の帝王、フェデラー元帥閣下なのだ!!

私は、PK戦になった時、元帥の勝利を99%信じました。1%は、会場がフランス語圏、相手が地元選手故の不安でした…。案の定、元帥がPK戦を制し、悲願の優勝!
カメラにサインの後、通常は御手振りのみなのに、サイン→ガッツポーズ→御手振りでした。本当に嬉しかったんだなぁ…。今年は、GSでの優勝がなく、Baselまでは優勝1回のみ…。本当は、苦しかったかもしれない。でも、御静養と厳しい練習のメリハリをきっちりつけて苦しみを乗り越え、テニスに向き合った事への御褒美だったのかもしれません。そう、奇跡は起きるものではない、自らの努力により引き起こすものなんだ!!!!!!!!!

そして、優勝オブジェ…って、枯れ木じゃねぇのかよっ!! 晩秋のパリに相応しいオブジェだったのに、これじゃぁ、落雷後の枯れ木か、激しい落車で壊れた自転車やんか…。自転車と口にして、ウェイラントをふと思い出し、涙、涙…。自転車については、誰のファンでもないけど、今でも彼の死はあまりに切なく、悲しいです。
それでも優勝は優勝。オブジェを手になさるフェデラー元帥の表情に、喜びを噛みしめるような、万感の思いがこもってました。元帥閣下、おめでとうございます!

次週は、ドーバー海峡を越え、ロンドンでの最終戦です。元帥閣下が、病や怪我をなさらず、良い状態で試合に臨めますように…!!!!!!
俄フェレリスタ
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 158
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 20:51
お住まい: 三重県

未読記事by たか » 2011年11月17日(木) 16:02

後書きなんでアレですが・・w

今回は行けそうな気がしてました :D

バーゼルがよかったのと、

ロジャーがインドアが得意だから :yeah: