Masters Series: Montreal 2007

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

未読記事by onm » 2007年8月13日(月) 07:13

Rogiのサービスが悪かったというより、いいサーブを返されストローク戦になった時のショットの不安定さというか、
少し後手にまわってしまってたのが気になりました。
でも、確かに第一セット最初のサービスゲームの1stの入りの確率は悪かったですよね。5/6でしたから。
ジョコが良かったのは明らかですが、Rogiにもチャンスはあったわけで、言うならば今日はRogiの日じゃなかった、そんな印象です。

白状すると、モントリオールなんかそんな予感はあったんですよね。
休み明けだったし、フランス語圏だったし。決勝の相手がジョコになったのも少し不安でした。

で、今のうちに白状しておくとシンシナチもUSOも心配です。。
シンシナチのドローを今見ましたが、初戦がツルちゃんorベネトー?その先も結構タフぢゃないですか・・。
ネガネガonmでごめんなさい。

でも、今ここでソレを白状したからきっと好転すると思います!
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by まゆ » 2007年8月13日(月) 07:15

皆様、おはようございます。私はGAORAは見れないので ライブスコア観戦でした。
3セット目でブレークバックした時は (これで大丈夫。勝てる!)と思ったんですけどねえ。 今年はイマイチ 調子が良くないですねえ。でも 全英でも優勝したし 良くないなかでも がんばっているんですが。何年も(4〜5年くらい?) いい成績を残してきたから なんかそれが 当たり前に思っていたけど そんなこと ず〜っと 永遠に続くものではないですよね。勝ったり、負けたり なんてこと これからもあるんだろうなあ・・・。って しみじみ・・・。    WOWOWの某元アナが 喜んで記事にするでしょうね(苦笑)。

ジョコ・おめでとう。今年は ブレークの年になったみたいですね。次世代の選手のなかでは ガスケ・ジョコがわりとお気に入りなので 悔しさはそれほどでもないんですけど、でも やっぱり愛してるのはロジャーだから いつでもロジャーには優勝してほしいなあ(欲張りだけど)。全米は ロジャー!

今年の全仏から HDDレコーダーで録画したので ジョコの試合って結構見れたんですよね。デジタル契約に変更もしたし。実はジョコの試合を見るのは 今年の全仏が初めてだったんですけど その感想を言いますと・・・。(若いのに なんとなく落ち着いてるし、サーブ力はあるし。ラケットはロジャーと同じウィルソンだし・・・、なんとなく次の王者はジョコなのかしら?)なあんて 思ってました。 まあ、どうなるかは わかりませんが・・・。次のNO.1じゃなく  次の王者という意味です。一時的な ランク1位なら 
何人かはなれそうですから。
まゆ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 84
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 13:09

残念だったけど。。。

未読記事by Lisa » 2007年8月13日(月) 07:27

若者よ、よく頑張ったね。でも次はないぞ 8) っていう心境です。
ラファのポジションを脅かすだろうけど、No.1はまだまだ譲らないぞ!!
それにしてもスラッピィなショットが多かったですね。Rogerらしくないぞ。
マイアミ、US・オープンに期待しましょう。
本当の力を見せておくれぇ〜〜
アバター
Lisa
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 497
登録日時: 2007年8月10日(金) 10:30

未読記事by fuyu » 2007年8月13日(月) 11:15

rf.comにRogiのフランス語の会見の部分の英訳出てましたので、貼っておきます。(Norahさん、tahnks!)
Cincinnatiは欠場では?などと言う声も聞こえますが、私はそのようなことはないと思います。Rogiもそんなつもりはないようです。 
でも、Rogiは微妙にCincinnatiとは相性が悪いんだけど :roll:  明日(13日)発つそうです。

Q. Can you talk to us about the 1st set and the six set points you missed, how much did that affect you at the time?
ROGER FEDERER: I think I should never have lost the first set after having come back and especially after the break. In fact, I came back from 40-love to break him, so I had won lots of points in a row to lead 40-love to lose my serve, that is pretty stupid, but it happens from time to time. I think that the first points went very fast. I was perhaps a bit unlucky on a forehand and perhaps on a backhand also, but I was serving well, so it is clear that – and after, when I was broken, after he had the momentum, it was going to be difficult in the tie�break, because then he started to really return well at that point. But I feel that I reacted well, I played well at the beginning of the second, I had a very good set and unfortunately I started the third badly again.

Q. It seems, Roger, that you waited until to the beginning of the 2nd set to attack more at the net. We saw you more at the net at that point. Is there a reason?
ROGER FEDERER: I didn’t fully understand, but I think that he was a bit tired at the end, and in the middle of the second. I think it cost him an enormous amount of energy to come back into the match to win the 1st set, so I was able to take advantage of that. And then, like I said, unfortunately I started badly afterwards.

Q. For some time now Djokovic has been saying that it is his ambition to be the world number 1. There aren’t many players who have the audacity to say that. What do you think of this player’s potential? Clearly, this week, he showed tremendous stuff.
ROGER FEDERER: He certainly played well, he certainly beat very good players. He has really now been able to show it too over a longer period [French is a bit unclear], like he did Indian Wells, Miami, after Roland Garros, now he shows us this here. So he is good at keeping it up and that is certainly what you need to be world number 1. He has never been to a Grand Slam final, so it is hard to say, but he certainly has the capacity. For me, today, I think I should really never have lost this match – not to take anything away from him. I think he played tremendously well and in the end he certainly deserves to win, but I think I should never have lost the match today.

Q. In recent years, the last 4 matches were always difficult. Does the fact that this year it was easier mean that in comparison you weren’t so on form?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I don’t think so at all. I think I played better this year than last year. So it was a good tournament for me, and so I am not too disappointed. I think my form is good – I just needed to take the opportunities today beause unfortunately I made a couple of really stupid mistakes at the beginning of the set – the 1st and 3rd and that cost me, so… But otherwise I think I didn’t play my best match, but I was still very close to winning, so it is still a good tournament for me.

Q. When you get right down to it, Roger, did you lose the match more than Djokovic won it?
ROGER FEDERER: I didn’t understand.

Q. You let the match slip more than Djokovic won the match?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, it is a bit of both. He did play very, very well in the tie�break, you really have to give him credit for that. He played like a youngster that is on the way up. He has nothing to lose and he hits with all his strength and obviously, it works. Like me, when I was young, it worked too. (Laughter). You don’t think, it just happens on its own.

Q. In the second part of the match, you did serve-volley with a fair amount of success. It is some time, I feel, since you did that as often?
ROGER FEDERER: On the contrary, I think I had a good tournament, I served well. So that gave me the opportunity, plus the surface was quite fast, so that gave me the opportunity to go in a bit too. So I varied things about in the second set, it worked well. In the third, I didn’t really need to do it because I served well, I was fine at the baseline. And how it ended, we know.

Q. Those two sets where you made the stupid mistakes, as you said. Did this bother you for the rest of the match or were you able quite quickly to move on?
ROGER FEDERER: No, as you saw, it didn’t bother me too much. Just the problem that when you are behind you can’t afford to make any mistakes, that’s the problem. So when you do things like that, behind, maybe that first break in the first set, a lot maybe at the end of the third, because I should never have found myself in a third set. So when you put it all together, that’s why I found myself in the third set tie�break... And as well as that, with the lost opportunity at 40�0, obviously it was terrible for me [literally “hell”, but force is less in French than English].

Q. Given this defeat will you make any changes to your preparations for the US Open?
ROGER FEDERER: Because of this defeat?

Q. Yes, mentally or physically, will you work on anything in particular?
ROGER FEDERER: No, as I said, I was very happy with how I played throughout the week. Just because I missed maybe 4 points to win the match today, I am not going to change everything, we are not as stupid as that.

Q. Next step, then- Cincinnati?
ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I leave tomorrow.

Q. Last year, when you won Toronto, you admitted to being a bit tired when you went to Cincinnati. Is that at all the case now?
ROGER FEDERER: No. In fact, I for sure fell better this year than last year. Last year, I was pretty tired after all those 3 set matches. Also, I think, last year I didn’t have a bye. So I had played Tuesday right away against Srichaphan, I had a lot of difficulty, but I still won from behind. I played against Murray, who played very well, 7 breaks, it was a completely wild match. So I think this year, with a day of rest, I will be in better shape, I hope. And anyway I have pretty much always had my problems at Cincinnati, when I have come from another tournament, except once when I won, in fact, I didn’t play at Montréal two years ago. So I hope to play well there. And the draw is difficult, as usual, so we will see what I can do.
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年8月15日(水) 00:20

onm さんが書きました:Rogiのサービスが悪かったというより、いいサーブを返されストローク戦になった時のショットの不安定さというか、
少し後手にまわってしまってたのが気になりました。
でも、確かに第一セット最初のサービスゲームの1stの入りの確率は悪かったですよね。5/6でしたから。