ROLAND GARROS 2011

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Re: ROLAND GARROS 2011

未読記事by ちーこ » 2011年6月04日(土) 07:33

ロジャー、おめでとう。そしてありがとう。本当にすごい、震えるような試合でした。
あなたのファンでいることを本当に幸運だと思います。 

画像
アバター
ちーこ
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 347
登録日時: 2007年5月18日(金) 13:18
お住まい: ウイーン

未読記事by たか » 2011年6月04日(土) 10:57

やったやったー :yeah:

WOWOW解約してたんですが、クレーならジョコに勝てるんじゃ!?
と思い :wink: SF進出後に再契約しました!

それにしてもすごい内容でした :スイスフラッグ: すばらしい :スイスフラッグ:

柳さんが後ろ向きな解説(イライラしますがw)をするのもしょうがいないと思わせるくらい
最近のジョコはすごかったですが :shock:

ゾーンに入ってるロジャーには勝てませんでしたねー :oops:
まったくブレない体軸、リキまず伸びやかなストローク、サービスのコース
ほんとに強かった!! :mrgreen:

決勝も楽しみ。5セットでクレーナダルはもっときびしぃかも知れないけど。
勝てるんじゃないかと思わせてくれる内容でした :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
たか
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 109
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 10:28

未読記事by marinmama3510 » 2011年6月04日(土) 16:37

ロジャーおめでとう。
ファンにとってこれ以上の幸せはない気分にひたってます。

画像

「ありがとうロジャー!」と後姿に囁いています・・・ :D :D :D
marinmama3510
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 50
登録日時: 2008年8月29日(金) 20:08

未読記事by mint » 2011年6月04日(土) 23:03

私、正直今のジョコに勝てるとは、思ってませんでした :(
ゴメンナサイ!!!

やっぱりロジャーはロジャーでした :D

ジョコの連勝記録もストップしてくれて、ありがとう :拍手:
今度は、ナダルを倒してタイトルいただきましょう :yeah:
画像
アバター
mint
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 361
登録日時: 2007年10月31日(水) 09:38
お住まい: 兵庫

未読記事by ひいらぎ » 2011年6月05日(日) 05:34

ロジャー 大きな大きな勝利で決勝進出おめでとう~~ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

センターに矢のようなエースで試合を締めた瞬間のこのポーズにしびれて、何度もビデオ見ちゃいました!  :ハート: :ハート: :ハート:

画像

アナコーンと組み始めてから10か月、そろそろ新たな進化の完成形が出現するころ、という説も。
まだまだ未知のロジャーに期待しちゃいましょう!!
                     :スイスフラッグ:   :スイスフラッグ:   :スイスフラッグ:
ひいらぎ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 20
登録日時: 2010年6月18日(金) 19:58

未読記事by 北海のかめ » 2011年6月06日(月) 06:12

皆様お久しぶりです。北海のかめです。

まず何より、ロジャー、この2週間本当に本当にありがとう。 :lovesign:
そしてお疲れ様でした。
ここまで復活して来てくれたことなにより感謝します。
あなたの強さと笑顔と、華麗なプレイを心から堪能させてもらいました。

そしておたファンの方も、応援お疲れ様でした。
また情報沢山ありがとうございました。(見るばっかりですみませんでした。)

今日は本当に勝てると思ったのですが、悲しいです。。。
すばらしいプレーが沢山ありましたし、本当に良く戦った試合でした。アンラッキーな場面もいくつもありました。
でも急所のところで押し切れない(ブレークできない)というなダル戦になると出てくる状況が
今日もやはり試合を決めてしまった感があり、残念でした。 :(
これはなダルのメンタルにクレディット、ということだけなのか、
あるいはロジャーに、無意識の底の底まで、本当に勝てると信じきるメンタルが欠けているからなのか、正直言って分かりません。

私は、あの2008年の決勝のあとでも、「いつか必ずRGの決勝でナダルを倒してタイトルを取れる日が来る」
とひそかに信じていたのですが、それが今年起こると思ったのです!
今でも、信じています。

それを実現させるには、何が必要なのでしょうか。プレイ、戦術的にはもう持っているように思うんですが。
コンスタントなプレイスタイルのナダルに対し、1試合中のプレイに波があるタイプのロジャーが勝つには、
ロジャーのMomentumがUpなときに急所で押し切れるかどうかだと思うのですが、
それを可能にさせるものはなんなのか、分かったら、それを得るためにはどう進んでいったら
いいのか、これからコーチ・チームと一緒に見つけていって欲しいです。
いつもポジティブな、でもハングリーなロジャー、これからもずっと応援し、見守って行きたいです。
永遠に進化し続ける私達のチャンピオンを陰ながら支えて行きましょう!
人間の中にあるまだ開発されていない無限の可能性を信じます。

今日はとにかくゆっくり休んでほしいです。明日からまた新たな出発です。
(この敗戦を消化するには、私は少し時間がかかりそうですが)

まとまらず、言いたいこといいっぱなしですみません。。。
かめ
北海のかめ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 66
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 21:02
お住まい: オランダ

未読記事by asanokaoru » 2011年6月06日(月) 09:37

寝不足で朦朧としています。
正直、悲しい。
絶好のチャンスだっただけに、悔しい。

ど素人なので、戦術、技術についてわかるわけもない、よって感想に徹します、というか、要するに寂しさを紛らわしに立ち寄ってしまった、というところです :oops:
ごめんなさいm(u_u)m

結局のところ、第1セットのSFSを取りきれなかったことが、ロジャーのなかで重くのしかかった試合だったのでは、と勝手に感じています。
あそこで1セットもぎ取れたら、流れも変わった、ロジャーも乗っていくことができた。
それをさせなかったナダルを褒めるべきでしょう。

昨日のロジャーのプレイは素晴らしかった。
第1セットのSFSで、幸運に恵まれてほしかった、と悔やんでも、これ以上、なにかを変えてほしいとは、今のわたしには、思えません。。。 :(
ロジャーは、良くも悪くも、鮮やかに勝つ、ことが宿命の選手と、見えているからです。(完全に、わたしの独断と偏見、なので、気にしないでくださいね。。)

テニスは相手の裏をかき、ミスをさせて勝つ競技、ですが、ロジャーはそれを鮮やかにやってのけたい。
それはテニス選手としてのロジャーには、持って生まれた本能、DNAのようなもので、それがしたくてテニスをやってる、とさえ映ります。
いくら、つないで、つないで、ここ、というとこだけ上げれば、ミスが減り、確率が上がる、としても、直感に従ってボールを追う瞬間にひらめくアイディアそのものが違う、わけで
ロジャーはロジャーにしかなれない、そして、そのロジャー、が、わたしは大好きなのです。。

ロジャーより球威そのものがある選手はたくさんいます。
それでも、そのほとんどの選手を封じ込めてきた。
しかも長年に亙って故障を少なく抑え、見る者を魅了するような美しい競技へと変えた。

ロジャーはロジャーです。

その「本来の」(なんて高水準な! :D )ロジャーに戻してくれたことを、心の底から感謝しています。

ロジャーのインタビューです。
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/2011-06-05/0130611cfa38000002b3.html

スクリプト
コード: 全て選択
*Special thanks to our friends at Fue Buena for sending us the transcript in its entirety!

R. NADAL/R. Federer

7 5, 7 6, 5 7, 6 1

An interview with: ROGER FEDERER

THE MODERATOR: Questions in English, please.

Q. At 5 2 in the first set, was that a moment that you’ll never forget, I mean, about this final? Because then you served 5 3, and out of six times you served, only one first serve in, and then you lost the break.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, that’s how it goes. Rafa is tough. I definitely thought that I got maybe a touch unlucky there and he got a tough lucky. There was a lot of close calls with the net, like right close to the lines plays and so forth.
So it was a tough moment. I think that was one of my bigger chances of the match. And then going to maybe a potential rain delay, just having won a set in the bag is obviously a good thing to have.
But when I go into the rain delay, I’m down basically two sets almost. I almost saved myself, but I’m very competitive, and I thought he was getting tired, you know, throughout the third set and also in the fourth. It was unfortunate I couldn’t take my chances early on in the fourth.

Q. Congratulations for a nice game, Roger. After that unlucky dropshot in the first that made you miss the 6 2, you did some back into the match, although you were at 4 2 twice, you never left it. Could we say that even when you came back, the weight of the first set, was it too much on you, especially when playing Nadal on such a close game? Or did you feel you could always come back and do it in those comebacks from 4 2?
ROGER FEDERER: Sure, you’re not thinking of winning down two sets to love and 4 2, but you’re thinking of coming back and turning around the match. All of a sudden at 0 0 in the fourth set you think, Okay we have a match again.
He has to go a long way to beat you again, and momentum is on my side. All of a sudden, we know what can happen in tennis. All of a sudden it almost looked like he was going to miss the beginning of the fourth set and I could maybe run away with that.
In the fifth set, I would have felt very, very strong like I did back in Miami when I beat him from being down two sets to love. So I knew I had it in me. It was unfortunate I couldn’t make it more competitive in the fourth set.
Rafa played well and deserved the win today.

Q. You lost today, but you returned to a Grand Slam final today. I think this is positive sign for you. Could you get your confidence again?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I’ve been confident for almost a year now. I think I lost some confidence maybe through the French Open and Wimbledon last year, but, you know, I was in the finals of Halle as well in this period, so I didn’t feel like I was running after confidence.
It was just important to get to another Grand Slam final, keep on playing well. I’m feeling better physically than I have in a long time, so that’s been very positive.
Also, after this sort of tough weekend I feel really good, so that’s been positive, too. Sure, it was a huge match with Novak. Obviously I’m happy about that win.
Today was a very good match. Overall obviously I’m very happy about the tournament. Obviously you should be disappointed after losing in a Grand Slam final. Obviously I feel that a little bit today.

Q. There were a few periods in the match where you really dominated him, when if you had sustained that level you could have won the match. Was it a level that’s sustainable humanly for you or anyone else? What was the reason you think it fluctuated a little bit?
ROGER FEDERER: Obviously I’m the one that’s playing with smaller margins, so obviously I’m always going to go through a bit more up and downs; whereas Rafa is content doing the one thing for the entire time.
So it’s always me who’s going to dictate play and decide how the outcome is going to be. If I play well, I will most likely win in the score or beat him; if I’m not playing so well, that’s when he wins.
So it’s always pretty straightforward when we play each other, and maybe that’s why we are too worried playing against each other, because we know what to expect.
But I thought Rafa played well. I mean, I think he dug deep to come back in the first set and get himself into the match. And also the second set. It was tough all the way through. I thought we played at a very high level, and I was pretty happy the way I played today.
I don’t have huge complaints, but just obviously some miss the opportunities, because you’ll always have plenty against him on clay. So if you lose, you always look after those.
It’s unfortunate the way it is, but it was a good match.

Q. Just watching Rafa play, I was thinking that if this guy was a boxer you would just way he just refuses to go down. You have to put one, two, three, four shots against him because he’s constantly getting things back at you. Is that one of the things that makes him so tough to beat?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, sure, it’s one of the things. But I don’t mind that, to be quite honest. I like to see him running left and right and left and right and see how long he can sustain it, you know.
Like I said, I thought he was getting quite tired actually midway through the third set. That’s why I definitely got a lift, because I was feeling well all the way through. And even though sometimes you feel you’re a little bit tired, I wasn’t.
That’s why I’m very happy the way I came out of the match. Four sets, sure, it’s disappointing. I thought he played some good tennis there towards the end. Obviously with the wind coming in and the missed opportunities early on in the fourth and then the sun, it was just making it kind of a tough fourth set for me who is trying to make the plays.
But I couldn’t at that point anymore, because Rafa was having good length on his shots. So, yeah, I’m not in any way frustrated with his play. I’ve played against guys who play like that many, many times, starting with Lleyton Hewitt when I came along. He’s not the first guy.

Q. How did you feel during the tiebreak back in the second set? Because you were pretty strong in that moment, and then suddenly it didn’t work for you in the tiebreak.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I thought I took some chances early on. Clipped the tape and maybe didn’t take the right decisions. But I was just coming back from almost being down two sets, so I gave myself a chance.
Maybe I didn’t serve great in the breaker, but plus, it got a bit more slow because of the rain delay. So obviously it was a tough period for both players to go through, because we were both figuring out how we were going to play after the rain delay.
I got very good inputs from Severin and also from Paul, and that really got me going again. Actually, I played really well coming out of the break. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to win the second set; but I won the third, and could have done much better today.

Q. Whenever he was done with a match with Pete, Andre was asked, Did you feel honored to take part in a great match? Did you feel the greatest of the occasion? Basically, Andre’s response when he lost was always, It sucked. I thought it sucked. Can you step back at all during a match like this and appreciate the moment and how big it is for tennis as well?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, you can, sure. I mean, when I won the third set and it was already very competitive all along and I was able to push it to a fourth set, sure, I knew the importance of the match, you know, just I guess the attention on everybody.
It was a big occasion. I was aware of it. You know, you’re not aware of it when you’re trailing in the score like I did a few years ago and you’re just hoping to get games. This was completely different.
I was very much concentrated in the moment and trying to push him to the brink, which I almost achieved today.

Q. Especially in the first three sets, can we say you were either making the points by hitting winners or making the mistakes and Rafa was only trying to keep the ball in the game and you were mostly winning or losing the points? Is that how you felt on court?
ROGER FEDERER: Um, yeah, I mean, sort of. I wasn’t just going for broke. I was trying to make the plays and moving him around, make him tired, and frustrating him with quick play sometimes. Mixing it up. That’s what I always do, and he does his things.
I prefer to mix it up. You know, I think he’s happy to be Rafa; I’m happy to be Roger. That’s why we like to play each other maybe. I don’t know.

Q. The win over Novak and this today, the great performance, very competitive, do you feel like you sort of changed the conversation and you’re back where you want to be in the hunt again and set up perfectly for Wimbledon?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, absolutely. That’s obviously the huge priority right now, to win Wimbledon in a few weeks’ time. That’s always, for me, the sort of No. 1 goal in the season.
This is where it all started for me back in 2003; or even with Sampras earlier in ’01. So that’s why I always really enjoy coming back.
Yeah, I mean, I told people that we should wait six months after the Australian Open when people thought Rafa and me were done. It’s unfortunate that it goes so quickly at times.
Now we’re back in the finals and now it’s different talk again. I don’t go even there, because I knew it wasn’t the case.
I felt that even though people don’t understand how Rafa was able to win this tournament after the shocking start he had, I’m not. He plays better against the better ones, and that’s what he showed today.
He’s a great champion on clay especially, and I am happy with my tournament. Like you said, I think I played fantastic all the way through. I had a tough draw like most of the top guys, and we were able to make it to the last four.
I thought I had a good weekend. It’s unfortunate that I don’t get the trophy, but I still think it was a very good finals today.
THE MODERATOR: French questions, please.

Q. Do you still intend to play in Halle?
ROGER FEDERER: Yes, but I’ve not yet discussed this with my team. I don’t know what they will think. I still have a few days off before that, so I’ll either make the decision this evening or tomorrow. I don’t know. We’ll see. I have to discuss this with my team.

Q. Roger, now Rafa has ten Grand Slams. He’s a bit younger than you were when you reached the same level, that is ten Grand Slams. It’s not at all 16, but do you have the impression that he’s getting closer when you look in the rearview mirror? I know you haven’t finished yet.
ROGER FEDERER: Yes, who cares. Who cares where you stand. It’s when it’s over that you can’t do anything any longer, that’s when you’re proud of what you accomplished.
That’s why I’m happy for him that he’s won these Grand Slams and these tournaments. He can prove to people that he can play a good type of tennis. This is what counts.
On clay, as I said at the beginning of the season, he had won a few matches on clay. I said he could win a few more, and this is what he’s proven today. For some it was not sufficient, but today he managed to show that he could win a match on clay.
I should have been able to do the same as well, by the way, but I’m happy for him.
For me, of course it’s a bit disappointing, but it was a good tournament for me as well. Ten Grand Slams is a lot. He knows this; I know this; everybody knows this. It’s really good for him.

Q. During the final, would you say you had regrets? If yes, which ones?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, a few chances or occasions I missed, which is normal. Each time I finished a match against Rafa and I was defeated, I know I had opportunities to seize. He doesn’t serve at 220.
There was once when he served an ace. You can’t call this an opportunity to seize. I had many breakpoints, many opportunities to hit the ball and to finish.
But, you know, it’s normal. It’s how Rafa wins the points. He likes the rallies. I’m not too sad because I’ve played a good match. I was almost on the brink of winning the match, so I’m disappointed, but not too much.

Q. Would you say mentally it was easier than the other three? At the other three you had not won Roland Garros, and then you won Roland Garros and this was like a weight off your shoulder. Therefore, mentally did you feel more at ease for this final?
ROGER FEDERER: To some intent probably. But I think year in and year out he has been really good on this surface. You know, the year he dominated me during the final here, I knew that I was not playing well enough. He was so incredible at the time and that the match didn’t start well for me.
That’s when I thought, Okay, this is going to be tough. It was my third year in a row playing semifinals, final, and then another final against Rafa. So when I started the match, I must say I was like distracted due to his results.
But today, no, I was confident. I was feeling good. I knew it was would be something difficult, which was the case today. But I was almost doing it, and I knew I would play a good match. The beginning was intense.
Against Novak it was long rallies as well; against Rafa it was long as well. But I managed to finish the match, and I’m rather satisfied.

Q. You’ve played really well today, and even the other day against Djokovic. These are two different players. Do you think you played better the other day against Djokovic or today? Is it more or less the same? Can you compare your level?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. The two matches are so different. I have to change my game, you see. If you look at how I returned today and the way I returned against Novak, it’s different and even the rallies.
The match started completely differently. You can’t compare the two matches.

Q. Never mind the scores or tactics, I have the impression you’re physically at your best. Have you changed anything in terms of your practice or the way you consider playing on clay? What about Wimbledon?
ROGER FEDERER: No, not really. I’ve played many matches. I was really tired after Rome, and it was not the match against Gasquet that tired me so much.
But it was part of the puzzle. I’ve trained and practiced a lot after Monte Carlo. I decided to play Monte Carlo because I was fit. I played a lot from Dubai until Rome. I didn’t take a longer break.
Sometimes after Miami I’d take ten days off in the past, but this year I didn’t wasn’t to do this. Therefore, you know, I was extremely tired and at the end of Madrid as well and also during Rome.
I hoped I could practice more here, but I was so tired that I said, Okay, I’ll practice just what is enough. That’s why the beginning of the tournament here for me was important.
At the beginning, I didn’t think I would manage this way, but after two matches, I thought, Okay, I feel better. I’m in the tournament. I could never hear the alarm clock in the morning ringing I was so tired.
That’s why in the middle of the first week I thought, I’m on the right tracks. I was playing really well. Even though I knew that, I was like, I respect this immense fatigue I have gone through.

Q. You used the word “proud,” being proud at the end of the match. Is that what you feel, pride?
ROGER FEDERER: No. I’m not a 15 year old, so, no. I’m happy with this match. That’s what I can say. It’s a pity I lost, but it’s normal. Rafa played again an excellent match.
It was a normal match with quite a lot of regrets, but also I played well. So I’ll focus on Wimbledon. This is the moment when I can do good things. I’m on the right tracks. It’s positive.

Q. Were talking about missed opportunities. There was a set point when you tried a dropshot close to the line. When you were playing it, did you think it would go into the court?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, so so. You know, I saw the mark. It was really close, but I knew it could be out.

Q. If you had to do it again, would you try the dropshot again?
ROGER FEDERER: I don’t know. I can’t really remember this rally. I think he would’ve won the game early. He was up 40 15, I think, and then all of a sudden I had this set point for me. It was a bit surprising for both of us.
I regret perhaps more the service game. That’s about it.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports

Read more: 2011 FRENCH OPEN: ROGER FEDERER POST MATCH INTERVIEW | GOTOTENNIS http://gototennis.com/2011/06/05/2011-french-open-roger-federer-post-match-interview/#ixzz1OQxzopZo

ロジャーは自分の試合に満足しているようです^^。
敗戦は悲しいけれど、自分が今のレベルにあることのほうを喜んでいる、ということでしょうね。
ハレ(結婚しちゃったんですよねぇ。。)のことは、チームと相談する、と言っていますが :ぽりぽり:
・・・WBを大事にしてくださいね(^_^;)。。。

そして、公式のほうでもいっぱいコメが出てましたが、ナダル= 10、ロジャー = 16、ロジャーより若干早く10になった、ことについて聞かれ、
Yes, who cares :笑:

ロジャーの会話のセンスも大好きです :lol:

目標は今年のWB優勝、どうか達成できますように!

画像

画像

画像

ずっとこの美しいプレーと優しい笑顔を見続けられますように
アバター
asanokaoru
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 159
登録日時: 2009年8月27日(木) 15:33

未読記事by Marie » 2011年6月06日(月) 16:46

芝greeeeen! 目に優しいわぁ、ありがとうございます :heartrain:
>北海のかめさん
こんにちは。08wimbyよりは少しましな気分ながら、第1セットの成り行きがあまりに悔しかったのもあり、何か書かなきゃと思いつつどう表現したらいいのか分からず鬱々悶々。。でもすべておっしゃっていただきました。ありがとうございます :感謝感激:

北海のかめ さんが書きました:永遠に進化し続ける私達のチャンピオンを陰ながら支えて行きましょう!
人間の中にあるまだ開発されていない無限の可能性を信じます。

ひいらぎ さんが書きました: 
アナコーンと組み始めてから10か月、そろそろ新たな進化の完成形が出現するころ、という説も。
まだまだ未知のロジャーに期待しちゃいましょう!!

芝の上のロジャーを見るまでは私もなかなかこの結果を消化しきれない気がしますが、
お二人同様(ひいらぎさんのコメントはSFのときのですが、これは今でもそのとおり!と思うので :wink:
ロジャーのこれからをまだまだ楽しみにしたいと思います。そう思えるだけのものを今回RGで見せてくれましたものね :lovesign:

asanokaoruさん、お写真と会見スクリプトありがとうございます。
表彰式でのロジャーの穏やかな表情には救われました~。
I think he’s happy to be Rafa; I’m happy to be Roger.

私、ロジャーのこのセリフがなぜかツボでして :lol:

ハレに出るかどうかはこれからチームと相談とか。観に行く予定のファンの人達にはつらいところですが
(あ、かめさんは今年はどうされるのかしら? :) )、どちらにしてもwimby見据えての決断を尊重したいと思います。

どうでもいいことしか書かずにすみません。それにしても、今日は何もしないうちに夕方になってしまった。。。ロジャーの勝敗が私のquality of lifeに大影響を与えている典型的な日です(^^;)
:heartrain: :lovesign: :goroger: :lovesign: :heartrain:
アバター
Marie
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 282
登録日時: 2007年9月20日(木) 15:51
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by fuyu » 2011年6月07日(火) 23:54

皆さんが私の言いたかった事を全て言って下さったのですが、あえて。

正直あまり期待していなかったのに、2週間、オタを楽しませ、幸せにしてくれました。まずはRogiに感謝 :感謝感激:
いつも良い意味でファンの予想を覆してくれますね。そしてなによりお疲れ様 :ハグ:
ハレ「My groin, really needs a rest..」で欠場だそうですが、さもあらん。股関節、怪我じゃないですよね
・・・疲れと信じたいです。 :pray: :pray:  Wimby前にしばしの休養を。
でもね、やはり悲しい。決勝でもRogiらしさを見せてくれたからそれで良し、とは思い切れませぬ。
良いプレーをしていたから一層もったいない。。 :(

SFの前にTwitterでこんなつぶやきをされている方がいらっしゃいました。内容に激しく同意致しました。
御本人の了解を得ましたので紹介したいと思います(既読の方、たくさんいらっしゃるでしょうが)。
この数週間。ロジャーの今後のグランドスラムの決勝進出の確率のことを考えていた。男子テニスの歴史上で1991~2010年、20代後半で全仏決勝に進出した選手は数が極めて少ないです。
特に体力とフットワーク、若さが必要な全仏で決勝進出するのは至難の業です。「30歳を越えてからRGで決勝進出した選手」は、近年で1人もいません。こ の20年間、28歳以上で決勝進出した選手は「1999年のアガシのみ」です。(この記録を考えるとゴメスって凄いなぁ。)
この20年間より前になると、全仏オープンでロジャーよりも実績を残しているレンドルやビランデルが(どちらもRGで3回優勝)何度も決勝に進出していますが、彼らが最後にRG決勝に進出したのは、レンドルは26歳の時。ビランデルは23歳の時。
20代終盤になってローランギャロスで決勝に進むことがどんなに大変か。データにくっきり現れていると思います。27歳を越えてからの決勝進出はこの20年間のファイナリスト計40人のうち、5人しかいません。
ロジャーが「もし29歳でRG決勝に進出できたら」。それは(フェデラーならやれて当然)とは言えない、本当に歴史に残る偉業だと思います。ロジャーにとって、観客が愛してくれているフランスのGSで決勝進出する最後のチャンスかもしれない。

更に遡って調べると、1968年オープン化以降1990年までに、Rogiより年長で決勝に進んだのは、1968年のローズウォール(34歳)、69年のレーバー(30歳)を含んで5人と思います。
1999年アガシが優勝した時は29歳1ヶ月ちょい。Rogiは29歳10ヶ月直前。
(間違ってるかも知れませんからこちら↓↓↓で御確認を。)
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%85%A8% ... 0%E8%A6%A7
またRogiは2003年以来9年連続でGS決勝進出しています :shock:
同世代の選手、過去のレジェンドに比べても突出したこの持続性というか継続性に注目して欲しいです。
確かに優勝は逃しましたが、事あるごとに29歳と繰り返し、ファンなら誰でも知っている直近の成績ばかりを繰り返し語るのでなく、中継する側にはこういう点も注目して独自で調べて取り上げて欲しい。それを可能にしているRogiの努力と才能とモチベーションに目を向けて欲しい。

SFの後「こんな試合をするために僕は人生をかけて練習してきたんだ」と言いました。リベンジの為でも、虎視眈々と優勝を掻っ攫うためでもなく、単にアスリートの本能として勝ちたいんですよ。その為に今出来る事を確実に成し、自分がどこまで出来るのかを追及しているのだと思います。勝利や優勝はそれに付いてくるものです。
「I think he’s happy to be Rafa; I’m happy to be Roger.ラファはラファである事が幸せだろうし、僕はロジャーである事が幸せさ」Finalの後の言葉、私も好きです。Rogiの自信とプライドが感じられる言葉です :yeah:
こういう場合「みんな違って、みんな良い」とまとめるのが大人なんでしょうが、敢えて言います・・・
いいえ、私はRogiがイイ!!! :oops: :lol:
あ、フェデラーファン以外の方、ごめん下さいましね。

この写真、他でも貼ってありますが、こちらでもOKと思いますので。
画像
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25