The Return of The King  ROLAND GARROS 2007

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

未読記事by Stevens Point » 2007年6月06日(水) 02:54

たぶん試合後の記者会見でも、始めの方に、「第2セットでは何が起こったんですか。」という質問が来ると思う。。

でも、まぁセット取られてからまた調子が上がったからいいです。 セミはDavyですね、、。 もっと強い相手です。 僕は金曜日からHalleの決勝までテニス観戦はできないし、ライブスコア観戦もできないので、ハラハラどきどきしながら試合のことを思っています。

がんばれRoger!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
Roger, du bisch dä bescht!!
Stevens Point
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 186
登録日時: 2007年5月24日(木) 23:19
お住まい: Zurich, Switzerland

未読記事by onm » 2007年6月06日(水) 07:03

第二セットの始め、Rogiは第一セットを取ってこのままイッキに行って優位に立とうとしたところ、でも最初の3ゲ−ムでロブレドのいいプレ−もあって、そのはやる気持ちとウラハラにいいプレ−が出来ず、ちょっとリズムを崩したのかな、と思いました。 :(
2つ目のブレ−クは、なんかまだリズムを取り戻せていないRogiとロブレドからの固いプレ−で起ったカンジ。でも1-5ロブレドのServing for Setで、結局はブレイクバック出来ませんでしたが、それでもカンタンにキ−プさせなかったところからリズムを取り戻すきっかけを掴んだように感じました。

Stevens Point さんが書きました:たぶん試合後の記者会見でも、始めの方に、「第2セットでは何が起こったんですか。」という質問が来ると思う。。

でも、まぁセット取られてからまた調子が上がったからいいです。 セミはDavyですね、、。 もっと強い相手です。 僕は金曜日からHalleの決勝までテニス観戦はできないし、ライブスコア観戦もできないので、ハラハラどきどきしながら試合のことを思っています。

がんばれRoger!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

↓↓は記者会見のスクリプトです。Stevens Pointさんの予想通り、第二セットのことを聞かれてますね。

Day 10 - An interview with Roger Federer - Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Q. I want to ask you about the next match. Robredo right now has 8-0, your next opponent, Davydenko has 8-0 --

ROGER FEDERER: Did he win?

Q. He has 4-3 in third set. What do you expect of Davydenko?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, let's wait. But I think he's a great player, you know. I mean, I've had some great matches with him over the years, you know, and also I know him for, since, you know, quite a while now. And I've played him on many occasions. I haven't played him on clay very much. I think I played him in Hamburg one time. I don't know of anywhere else.

But he's really improved over the years, as well. You know, like guys like Robredo, or other guys, but I think really, he's gotten much more consistent, you know, from the baseline. His serve has improved a lot. He's always been a great runner from the baseline. He's very tough to play against, very physical matches with him, and I enjoy playing against him.

I think it will be a great match in the semis against him.

Q. The second set, what was really going on? I mean, you were -- I don't know what happened, but you lost pretty easily, too many unforced errors. What was really happening in that set?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I think it was, not looking for excuses, but, you know, it was windy. And I didn't play well in that set, that's for sure. But he played solid, you know. Didn't miss much. Used his forehand very well. And I was hitting too flat, you know, instead of looping the ball a bit more and using the wind. I was actually playing wrong in that point of time.

But he took advantage of it and played well, you know. I couldn't really react to it when I wanted. But I think important was that I reacted, actually, at 5-1 in that set. You know, I had a kind of a tough last service game of his, that gave me a bit of more hope again for the third set. And I was just hoping to get a good start. And once I got that, I was on a roll again.

But I was struggling, that's true, and he played well in that set.

Q. Did you feel that Robredo lost concentration in the beginning of the third set when he was leading at 15-40 over your serve, and then you tied it and won it? Or was it rather that you kind of improved your level and won easily that set?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, one game, anything can happen, you know, a couple of points here or there. But I think I served well on one breakpoint, and on the other one there was a rally. And I knew that I have to start winning baseline rallies again, you know, because the serve is not good enough. And to serve and volley, I mean, you can do it over some period of time on clay, but every point, I can't come to the net and win the point from there. So I knew I had to beat him again, from the baseline. And this is what I couldn't do. So that one point came at the right time, you know, winning that crucial breakpoint. And that got me back into the match.

After that, I had a good game. I was playing with the wind at that point. I knew that was my chance to break him. I did. And then I served a great game. And I'm up 3-Love, and all of a sudden, the momentum is again on my side.

So I was very happy the way I reacted to it. He definitely started to miss more balls. But also me, I was starting to mix it up better, because in the second set, I wasn't happy with my game. But like I said, he did also play well in that set.

Q. It had been a while since you'd lost a set in Grand Slam play. In that second set, and you talked now about some of the problems you were having in that set, but is there a shred of nervousness or doubt at all that comes in your mind during that set?

ROGER FEDERER: Not really during the set. After losing it, yeah. I mean, you feel like -- and I don't lose sets 6-1 that often, you know, so you're like, Oh, come on, you know, get up and react to it, and stay positive as much as you can. Even though I was like, Okay, this could, you know, start becoming really bad here. Plus I was down 15-40.

Still, basically, the match is just starting, the best-of-three match now, the best-of-three set match now, and try to look at it as positive as you can, even though I was not very optimistic looking forward.

But I turned it around. And then it didn't really matter. But it was a tough match that I expected today, and thank God I played a great third and fourth set.

Q. It's obviously not often that you say that you were playing something -- playing it wrong. You said you were playing wrong technically or whatever. How do you get yourself through that, and how often does that actually happen, where you suddenly realize I'm approaching this completely the wrong way?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, you know, 6-1 happens quickly. So you don't have time to play that wrong for that long, which is good (smiling). Happens, 20 minutes, you play the wrong way, and you lose 6-1. That's just how it goes in tennis. So you better react quickly to it.

No, I don't know what happened, you know. I think I was just the better player in the first set, you know. It was hard fought. I got broken against the wind, so it was kind of tough. But the second set, I just couldn't really get into the match, you know. He started to play a bit better after he broke me the first set. He already got some confidence. And in the second set, for some reason, I just couldn't really figure out how to play him or the way I want to play him. I didn't figure it out. And my serve left me down, too.

So I was always tangled up in all of those baseline rallies going the wrong way for me. But I didn't allow them anymore in the third and fourth set, and that's why the result changed to my favor.

Q. Just to follow up, how often has that happened to you where you've been in the middle of a match where you have a set like that, where you're just -- you don't know how to play it?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, it happens and you still end up winning it sometimes. You feel you're playing -- you still don't have the key of knowing how to beat him, but you still end up -- the serve keeps you in the match. But today that wasn't the case. He was too tough.

THE MODERATOR: Questions in French, please.

Q. You have two days off now. Do you think that it will be disruptive or do you think that is something positive, then you're going to say to yourself, I'm going to have a rest? Is there a risk? I mean, is it going to be a problem?

ROGER FEDERER: No, I don't think so. I mean, it suits me. I think that last year I played on Thursday and then on Sunday. So this year, it was more disruptive, I would say. But, I mean in boxing you have to prepare yourself for six months; and in tennis, you have two days off. And people will think that you will be out of the match.

No, better the case. I'm confident with this semifinal. I will hit the ball tomorrow, and the day before the match, I will practice. And I want to be 100% fit. That's quite important for the continuation of my tournament.

So whoever my opponent, it will be a tough match, and it will be a tricky match. I'm delighted to be in the semifinal here at Roland Garros.

Q. The 12th semifinal in a Grand Slam on a back-to-back basis. Is it important in terms of statistics or do you think that this record will be broken?

ROGER FEDERER: I try to come up with my best career. If I can break some records, I mean, that's fantastic. But I would say that I want to stay focused on each match, each set, each point, each game. So it's a matter of details.

So I don't want to think about records, especially here at Roland Garros. I'm happy with the way I play at the present time. And in Grand Slam tournaments, I mean, things are okay for me. That's good because people can watch the best players in the world. And if you lose, it's a little bit disastrous. So I didn't encounter this problem, so I'm very happy with it.

Q. Next match might be against Nikolay Davydenko, what can you tell us about this next match?

ROGER FEDERER: It's going to be a tough match. I mean, he produced a fantastic performance against Nalbandian. He's made headway over the past few years. Because I played against him in Milan a few years ago. He was a good player. But, he was not fantastic, because he had some shortcomings in his game. His serve was not very good.

And he has a strong mindset now. And I think that he can play on all surfaces. Maybe he is struggling a little bit on grass, but it would be a little premature to say he's a better player on grass. But on clay, he's going to be a tough opponent and I've never lost against him. I mean, that's what I think.

So it's going to be a good test for me, I mean, that's clear. Because he plays very well, and he is in the process of defeating Cañas, so it will be an interesting match.

Q. In the second set, where were you? Where were you? What happened exactly? And what was the element that took it off a turnaround in the situation?

ROGER FEDERER: I had to change something after the second set. Should I continue the way I played in the second set? I mean, I would have lost the match, and I would have been thrashed, and I didn't want to be thrashed. So I had to change my tactics, as I told you.

In the second set, I didn't play very well, but Robredo produced a good performance in the second set. He is a good clay court player. And my serve was a little bit patchy, and he didn't make a lot of mistakes and errors, and he used his forehand.

And then in the third set, my forehand was better and I was able to level the game.

Q. Is it a source of concern to you?

ROGER FEDERER: Not for me, it's not a source of concern. Might be a source of concern to you, but not for me (laughing).

Q. So you're going to play against Davydenko, Nikolay Davydenko. This is a player that you fear because he is aggressive and he never gives up? He never throws in the towel. Are you afraid of this match?

ROGER FEDERER: It doesn't change anything. Last year I played against Nalbandian, and the year before I played against Nadal. So I was playing hard hitters and they know how to fire the ball, and they move well on the court. I mean, they are very fit.

When you reach the semifinals of a Grand Slam tournament, that's always the case. I mean, you have to play against tough opponents. It's important to change the game, to vary the game, and I did that in the US Open, in the semifinal. I served well and I was able to vary my game. And then I was able to take control of the game from the baseline.

But you need to start from scratch, all the time.

Q. He's going to put a lot of pressure. He will hit the ball at the top of the bounce. So what do you think?

ROGER FEDERER: I'm ready.

Q. So you won't play Cañas. Are you relieved?

ROGER FEDERER: No. I mean, I produced a good performance against him in Miami, so I have no concerns, basically. So now I will focus on Davydenko, not on Cañas, that's perfect.
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

準決勝

未読記事by onm » 2007年6月07日(木) 20:57

8日金曜日の準決勝は現地時間13時スタートだから、日本時間20時〜ですよね。
でも私、ちょっと所用で20時に帰宅できないんす・・・ :(

ダビデンコ、とても調子よさげですよね。ちょっち心配。。
みなさ〜ん、応援よろしく頼みますね。私もパワーを送るので!
:cheer3:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月07日(木) 21:56

わたすも、帰宅時には始まっていると思う。でも、心で念じてたほうが、Rogi調子いいんではないかと思うほど、じっと見てる時に限って心臓が悪くなるようなタイミングだったりするんだなあ。

思うに、選手って、インタビューでどれだけ本音をもらしているんだろうか。作家でも創作に関する核心には触れなかったりするように、選手だって、今後の作戦とか考えれば、ばか正直に言う人っていないんではないだろか。ウソを言っているというより、
あたりさわりのない普通のことを言っておくってことないかしら。

というのもロブレド戦のことだけれど、インタビューでは、実際、うまくいかなかったと答えているけれど、wowowの解説では、完全にトライアルモードだったと考えて
いましたよね。第4セットに入ってすら、ゲームごとに、違う意図でもってプレーしている
余裕を見てとっていたでしょう。ただ、Rogiの表情を見ると、トライアルというほど余裕があったとも思えないところがあるんだなあ。表情は相変わらずのポーカーだけれど、
テンションがあがると、Rogi、眉と目が限りなくひっつくでしょう。上海でも、ラファとの試合で緊張が最高に高まった時、Rogiもラファも、二人して、眉と目がくっついて同じ表情になってたのにはくすんと笑ってしまったもの。というわけで、謎なのです。
 しかし、それにしても、やはり、Rogiの試合はどれも見ていて楽しい!美しいし、その軽やかなステップと、見のこなし、強烈なFHに見事なボレーには笑顔で拍手。フランスの観客もRogiのパーフォーマンスにどよめきと笑顔と拍手ですよね。

去年は、RGの間中、実は、心が重かった。Rogi, 勝ち上がりながらも、どの試合も難儀していたし、Rogiがプレーしていてあまり楽しそうでなかったし、正直なところ、RGのタイトルがなんとなく現実味を帯びて感じられなかった。
 でも、今年は、MSであれだけ不調だったのに、ハンブルクで花開いたせいか、また、今までの試合を見ていても、Rogiが強いと感じるんですよね。
 去年より、はるかに、タイトルに手が届くと感じているのです。
まずは、デンコに勝って、決勝に進みますように。相手は、どっちかわからないと思うんですけれど。女子もセルビア強いですからねえ。ジョコもがんばりそうですからね。

がんばれ〜〜〜! ROGI!

:goroger:
ふじっこ

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月07日(木) 22:54

今、結果だけ見たら、やはりセルビア強しですね。Ivanovic圧勝です。

RGのオフィシャルサイトって、言語によって、同じ画面でないんでしょうか。注目の対戦について、解説される画面、英語でもありますか?それなら、よけいなお世話でしょうか。英語に切り替えると、画面が変わったもので。
 というのも、Rogiとデンコを並べて紹介しているのですが、そこで、うれしい一節をみつけたので。
 「彼はテニスの世界では、この準決勝の本命であるというだけでなく、スタンド全体が心からその勝利を願っている選手でもある。それほど、フランスの観客は、彼がその途方もないタイトル獲得リストに唯一欠けている大会に、ついに勝利するのを見ることを望んでいるのだ。」

それから、ここまでの勝ち上がりを紹介した箇所で、対ロブレド戦第2セットのことをaccident(事故)と表現していました(笑)。「これは、試合終盤の完璧に近いパーフォーマンスで迅速に埋め合わせが行われた。ファンたちを安心させるに十分であった。」

愛されてますRogi!
でも、US Openで、毎年そうであるように、Rogiはスタンドがどうであれ、自分に集中するだろうと思います。
がんばれ〜〜!!! 
ふじっこ

未読記事by onm » 2007年6月07日(木) 23:52

ふじっこさん、ありがとうございます。:感謝感激:

私はフランス語の記事までは追っかけられないんで、ふじっこさんの情報はありがたいっす〜。

一昨年、去年とはRogi自身に全仏タイトルを取れるという確信があったとはいい難かったので、
その声援も本当にRogiの背中を押すことにはならなかったですが、今年はRogiにいい集中と落ち着きがありますよね。
だからそのファンの声援・応援がRogiのパワーとなって、いいプレー・ポイントとなって、
そしてRogiの勝利として私たちに返ってくることを祈りましょう!
:ポンポン: :スイスフラッグ: :ポンポン:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月08日(金) 23:56

\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/
:banana2: :banana3: :banana:

One more to go!!! :wink:
(^_-)-☆Good Luck Roger☆画像
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1119
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 00:36

未読記事by fuyu » 2007年6月09日(土) 01:04

フ〜〜ッ、競った試合でした。ポイントやゲームを先取される事が多く、観ていて疲れました。おまけに、雷雨のために2nd setの8thゲームから12thゲーム迄TV映らなくなりTVとPCを行ったり来たり。その間にブレークはされるし焦りました。3rd set の9thゲーム、8回(?)のduce末ブレークしたのはさすが :感謝感激:

きょうはRogiよく声を出してましたね :!:
画像

決して集中力を切らさず、迫力満点  :shock:
画像

絶対に勝つ :evil:
画像

お着替えも見れたし・・・ 8) :oops: :wink:
画像

で、勝った〜〜 嬉:P
画像

ゆっくり身体を休めて、決勝に備えて欲しい
:攻撃: :fighting: :スイスフラッグ:          写真はrf.comから頂いてきました

会見スクリプト、もう出てます。ハヤッ :!:
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ ... 83812.html
最後に編集したユーザー fuyu [ 2007年6月09日(土) 01:57 ], 累計 1 回
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月09日(土) 01:57

fuyuさん、観戦レポありがとうございます。

今、第1セットを見終わったところで、途中、ナダル・ジョコ戦もちらちら見ながら
なので忙しい。
 結果がわかっていても、第1セットを見ただけで、タフですなあ〜とわかる展開。
でも、ファースト・サーヴの入りが悪いといっても、カンジンなところでポイントを獲るという彼らしさは盤石と思いました。
 RGサイトに男女のエースの数とか、ファースト・サーヴのパーセンテージが高い選手のランキングとか出ていますけれど、だからといって勝ち残っているわけではないんですから不思議。Rogiはなぜ、彼がナンバーワンかを示してますよね。

今の時点で、ナダルさすが2セットとってますね。やっぱり、日曜の相手はラファかな。ジョコもデキは悪くないのになあ。デンコと同じ。プレーは悪くないのに、負けそう・・・しかし、ラファのショットは強烈。腕力がスゴイという感じ。いわゆる「力持ち」という感じ。Rogiには、きょうのように、ピンチにも動じず、彼らしく戦ってもらいたい。

ふじっこ

未読記事by onm » 2007年6月09日(土) 18:20

2005年のWimbyから8回連続のGSファイナルですね! :D

昨夜は帰宅したら第二セットの3rdゲームでした。でも疲れていて眠かったのでTVを消音にして少し仮眠。。目が覚めて、でもなんか落ち着かないので、試合が終わるまで、スコアの確認もほとんどせず、テニス雑誌のRogiの記事をスクラップしてました。
2003年のGS初優勝の写真や、まだ優勝していない頃のRogiに関する記事とか見てて、なんとも言えない気持ちになりました。

後でビデオチェックしたら、すごくタフな試合だったみたいですね。私はスクラップにせいを出してて正解だったかも。。絶対奇行に走ってたろうから・・

雷雨のために2nd setの8thゲームから12thゲーム迄TV映らなくなり・・・

大阪すごい雷でしたよね。12thゲームまで、ってことは、それから復旧したんですね。良かったですね。でも途中でそんなだとメチャハラハラしますよね。
試合終わってからですけど、ウチも近くでバリバリバリッとすごい音がしたので、TVもパソも電源切って、お陰でゆっくり眠れました。 :zzzz:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月09日(土) 21:09

[quote="onm"]2003年のGS初優勝の写真や、まだ優勝していない頃のRogiに関する記事とか見てて、なんとも言えない気持ちになりました。

onmさん、「なんともいえない気持ち」に万感がこもっているのがわかります。

まだ日本でおそらくはほとんどの人がRogiを知らない時代から応援してこられて、まだ、日本では誰も彼について語らない時代から、彼についての情報を世界から集めて私たちのために提供してこられたんですもの。目頭が熱くなります。

なんとか、明日、Rogiの クレーの土にまみれての努力が報われることをせつに、せつに、心から願ってる。まだ、彼はピークではないけれど、でも、The sooner, the better. だんだん、ファンも年を重ねると心臓がもたなくなるからね。
 去年のAOだったか、ミルカをはらはらさせたことについて、ミルカが早く白髪にならないようにしないといけないね、とか言ってましたよね。そんなことを言ってくれると、また泣けますよね。
ふじっこ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月10日(日) 09:15

あとひとつ!頑張れRoger!!!!フォアハンドが炸裂しますように!

(rf.com. kristさん…あとでロゴ無しが載るかも)

画像
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月10日(日) 10:58

nocko さんが書きました:あとひとつ!頑張れRoger!!!!フォアハンドが炸裂しますように!

(rf.com. kristさん…あとでロゴ無しが載るかも)

画像

なんと美しいRogi!  :ハート: そう思って、投稿しようとしたら、名前のところに「うつくしい」と打ち込んでしまったぞ! :lol: 拡大フォトを部屋に飾りたいなあ。

ふじっこ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月10日(日) 16:17

名前のところに「うつくしい」と打ち込んでしまったぞ!

:抱腹絶倒:  ふじっこさん、おかしすぎです。でも気持ちわかるなあ。本当にRogiのフォアハンドは素敵ですよね。しかもこの写真、ちゃんとお腹も見せてくれているし。 :lol:  バックハンドが美しい選手は沢山いるし、フォアハンドが力強い選手もいるけど、フォアハンドがこれほど美しい選手って。。。見たことありません。 :oops:

あ〜、もう早く試合始まらないかしら。Rogerの努力が報われますように。私たちも頑張って応援しましょう!
:ポンポン: :banana:   :goroger: :banana: :ポンポン:

:マフラー: :スイスフラッグ: :マフラー:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月10日(日) 22:08

始まる〜! :D

:cheer3: :goroger: :cheer3: