The Return of The King  ROLAND GARROS 2007

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月10日(日) 23:07

自分を信じて! がんばれ!
(^_-)-☆Good Luck Roger☆画像
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1119
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 00:36

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月10日(日) 23:58

:ハグ:

さあ、次のセット、集中! :ポンポン:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 00:39

ここからだよ!Rogi! 自分を信じてがんばれ!
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 01:42

:大泣き: :大泣き: :大泣き:

お疲れ様Roger! この敗戦はとても大きな痛手だろうけれど、また頑張るしかないよね。 さあ、次はグラスシーズン!落ち込む暇はないよ! 体にだけは気をつけて、また前を向いて進もう! I love Roger! We love Roger!  :ハグ:

でもやっぱり悲しい! :大泣き: :しくしく: :しくしく: :しくしく: :大泣き:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月11日(月) 02:05

Nockoさんも、レポートお疲れさま、そして、ありがとうございました。

今回は期待していたのですが、ほんとうに残念です。第1セットとられても、焦る気持ちにはならなかったんですよね。不思議と。ただ、BP浪費は、Rogiが準決で対戦したデンコの立場になってましたね。

思うにクレーコーターって類が、どうしているのかな。なにが、クレーで勝つのに
必要なんだかよくわからない。

でも毎年RGはめぐってくるし、そのたびに、Rogiは期待されるから、もうクレーはいいやとはならいないだろうし、体力はタフでなくちゃいけないし。アガシが99年に取ったのは、何才だったのかなあ。去年何歳で引退したんだったかな。つまり、まだまだ、年齢的には十分だということ。

RG優勝をめざしたことが、これからの彼のキャリアに必ずプラスになると信じています。そして、グラスが好きな彼がクレーでもあれだけの結果を出したんだもの。素晴らしいよ。今日は、悲しく辛いだろうけれど。グラスが待ってるよ。
 Rogiは最高のプレーヤー!!!!

:ウェイブ:
ふじっこ

未読記事by fuyu » 2007年6月11日(月) 02:19

「Rogiが頑張ってるんだから」と、目をそらさずにしっかり見ました。が、途中から勝てる気がしなくなってました。Rogiの良いところがなかなか出せませんでした。
4セット終盤になるとうな垂れるシーンが見られるようになり、辛かったです。 :大泣き: :頭突き: :大泣き: :頭突き: :大泣き:

試合後にチェアーに座ったRogiの顔、本当に悲しそうで心にしみました。スピーチも去年よりも明らかに気落ちしている様子で可哀相で可哀相で・・・
本当に正直なRogiです。どうかして慰めてやりたい :ハグ:

いよいよグラス・シーズン。周囲はとやかく言うでしょうが、しばしの休憩の後、気持ちを切り替えてハレへと向かって欲しいです。
ウィンブルドン、全米と今シーズンはまだまだ続きます。去年同様に終わってみればきっと良い結果が待っていると信じます。

Rogi、お願いだからあんまり悲しまないでね :wevey: :ウェイブ:
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月11日(月) 02:42

fuyuさん、悲しいRogi見たくないから、毎年、RGファイナルは録画が残ってないんですよね。今年もまた消去だと思います。

でも、Rogiはあきらめないと思う.

ふじっこ

未読記事by fuyu » 2007年6月11日(月) 02:44

ふじっこ さんが書きました: 思うにクレーコーターって類が、どうしているのかな。なにが、クレーで勝つのに必要なんだかよくわからない。

ふじっこさん、私もよく分かりませんが、やはりフットワークでしょうか :roll: :?:

「完敗だ。去年の方がチャンスがあった」と言っていましたが、最後までflatになってしまうこと無く頑張っていたようにおもいます。
負けても・・・・・やっぱりけなげで美しいよ
画像  rf.cm krist さん より
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 02:54

今日は気が済むまで泣いて、この悲しみと失望を乗り越えて欲しいです。

ああ、やっぱり悲しい。悔しいより悲しい。 :cry:

試合後にチェアーに座ったRogiの顔、本当に悲しそうで心にしみました。スピーチも去年よりも明らかに気落ちしている様子で可哀相で可哀相で・・・
本当に正直なRogiです。どうかして慰めてやりたい

そう、正直なRogi。それだけは絶対に変わらないと思います。 :ハグ: 私はポストマッチインタビューを断ったと聞いて(rf.com forum 情報)かえってほっとしたくらいです。
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by fuyu » 2007年6月11日(月) 03:12

nocko さんが書きました:今日は気が済むまで泣いて、この悲しみと失望を乗り越えて欲しいです。 私はポストマッチインタビューを断ったと聞いて(rf.com forum 情報)かえってほっとしたくらいです。

ウンウン、私もホッとします。実はRogi泣きそうと思ってハラハラしていました :(
インタビュー断ってよかったと思う。 「罰金・・・?そんなもん、なんぼでも払うワイ」・・・なんてお下品な事は彼は絶対言いません

on court interviewはrf.comのnacciyarさんによると
Rafael is tough on break points. It’s one thing to create chances but you have to convert them. I came back in the second set but had a bad start in the third set which killed it for me. Rafael played an excellent match and deserved to win. The door's still open though. The later it comes, the sweeter it will become. I know I can do it now, that’s for sure. I've played very good French Opens, but Rafa came along and swept them all."
だそうです。
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 03:28

fuyu さんが書きました:
ふじっこ さんが書きました: 思うにクレーコーターって類が、どうしているのかな。なにが、クレーで勝つのに必要なんだかよくわからない。

ふじっこさん、私もよく分かりませんが、やはりフットワークでしょうか :roll: :?:

「完敗だ。去年の方がチャンスがあった」と言っていましたが、最後までflatになってしまうこと無く頑張っていたようにおもいます。
負けても・・・・・やっぱりけなげで美しいよ
画像  rf.cm krist さん より

ああ、何て悲しい写真!でも本当に美しいですね。全然うまくいかなかったけれど、ずっとこのタイトルのためにものすごく頑張ってきたのだと思う。

ふじっこさん、Rogiに必要なのはクレーでも自分のスタイルで行けると確信することだと思います。ただ、ハードコートより何本も多く打たなきゃならないので、後は集中力の持続かな。これってRogiのあまり得意でない部分だから。。。それに今回は春先からずっと調子悪かったからねえ。来年はいい方向に行きますように。

さあ、私たちもグラスコートのシーズンに向けて気持ちを切り替えなくっちゃね! :ウィンク:

:goroger:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月11日(月) 03:28

fuyuさん、ありがとう。

コートインタビューで、すべてが率直に語られてますよね。無念さも、しかし、選手としての誇りも。完璧なコメント。これ以上、何を言うことがあるかという感じです。何を聞くことがあるだろう。これ以上。キャンセルしたRogi,えらい!

収穫を待って待ってもぎ取った果実は甘美なもの。たしかに。
Rogi、やっぱり、あきらめていない。わたしたちもいっそうの応援を!!!
ふじっこ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 03:32

The door's still open though. The later it comes, the sweeter it will become. I know I can do it now, that’s for sure.

fuyuさん、ありがとうございます。試合後すぐこのセリフを言えるRogiってすごい!
この言葉を忘れずにまた前進して欲しいです。もし来年RGを取ったら、きっと大泣きですよ! :wink:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

未読記事by ふじっこ » 2007年6月11日(月) 03:47

nocko さんが書きました:
The door's still open though. The later it comes, the sweeter it will become. I know I can do it now, that’s for sure.

fuyuさん、ありがとうございます。試合後すぐこのセリフを言えるRogiってすごい!
この言葉を忘れずにまた前進して欲しいです。もし来年RGを取ったら、きっと大泣きですよ! :wink:

ほんとうに素晴らしいコメントですよね。

フランスの観客もどんなにRogiのことを愛してることか。きっと、栄光の日を待っていてくれると思う。

RGとれなくても、十分、歴史に残るだけの結果をだしているのに、RGに挑戦し続けるのも、ひとえに彼の前進を続けようとするファイティング・スピリットのたまものだと思う。クレーはパスしてと割り切ることだってできるのに、自分を追い込んで、失敗をおそれない。 

Roger, we love you!
ふじっこ

未読記事by nocko » 2007年6月11日(月) 04:01

press conferrenceのスクリプト(kristさんに感謝)

krist 10.06.2007 | 20:24

16578 Posts

The PRESS-CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT is out:

Q. At times out there you looked as if you had the weight of the world on your shoulders. Was it Rafael, a struggle with your own game, or what was going on there?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I think it was a very physical match, I think. You know, from the start, points were tough and sets were long. I knew that that was going to happen, so I was ready for it, and felt good, though, which was a good thing. Bad thing, I missed too many opportunities. So it was kind of rough on me in the beginning.

And, yeah, I couldn't really impose my game like I wanted to, and, you know, tried to make the game happen with my forehand. You know, he didn't allow me to do that too well today. So, credit to him. And in the end, I was just disappointed I couldn't turn it around, so it's tough.

Q. Did you have a specific strategy going in it or did you just want to feel your way into the match and see what he was going to do and see how you could counter that?

ROGER FEDERER: No, against Rafael, I always said I need a game plan. Against other guys, I can do that, but not against him.

Q. You'd have to say that the failure to convert on all the breakpoints was probably one of the keys to the match. Would you agree with that? And what else happened that you think was the reason for the loss?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I guess that would be the easy way out, just say, "Okay, I missed too many opportunities, otherwise I would have won." But you know, it's just not this way. Davydenko missed many opportunities and lost in straight sets as well.

So you always have to look at your opposition, and Rafael is tough on breakpoints, you know. He's the toughest guy on clay. So I knew that I would have to take my chances. There is one way, you know, to create chances, but then you have to convert them, too. But I couldn't get them done in the first set, especially, and then that maybe in the long run hurt me.

But, you know, I came back, and played okay in the second set, but had a bad start again in the third set, which kind of killed it for me. But, after that, I think, you know, he served better, made less unforced errors, and I couldn't really play the way I wanted from the baseline.

So it was tough, but I think he played an excellent match and deserved to win in the end.

Q. At which point in the match you felt like I'm going to lose this thing?

ROGER FEDERER: Last point, maybe.

Q. Not before?

ROGER FEDERER: Not really, no.

Q. You're the No. 1 player in the world, so there is just this one title that escapes you. Is it acceptable for a champion like yourself? Is it something you can live with, or is it too difficult, and you're going to say to yourself, I'm going to try again next year, and it will be mine?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, obviously, if I would have won today -- again, same thing happened last year. I would have had not many other goals to chase in my career. Like this, it always stays open. And eventually, if I get it, the sweeter it's going to taste.

So hopefully, I'll give myself more and more opportunities, over and over again. I know I can do it now, that's for sure. After playing three very good French Opens, you know, the last three years, Rafa came along and took them all. So it's kind of Rafa and me.

But, you know, I did the same thing to Roddick in Wimbledon, and that's just how it goes. Sometimes you collide and that's what happens.

No, it's not for me something I can't live with. It's okay, you know.

Q. You said this is more often a mental battle, sizing each other up and the mental aspect. Was that more of a factor today? Was it more dominant in the whole match?

ROGER FEDERER: I think it was more physical than mental, I think, today. Because mentally, we're so strong, both of us, you know, that it comes down to physical fitness. I think in the end, that was not decided on that. I just think it was decided in the end on the day for him, and he was the better man today. And he was better.

Q. If you let yourself, what strokes or tactics would you say let you down the most?

ROGER FEDERER: My opponent was tough, made it hard for me. That was -- because I can't particularly say my backhand or my forehand was bad or my volley or my serving. It was all okay, you know. It was just a tough opponent.

Q. It was unfortunate you weren't able to convert any of those breakpoints, but you did even the match. So perhaps the key to this match, really, was his serving down the stretch in the fourth set. And could you comment a bit about how mentally tough he was serving in the fourth set.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I think third and fourth, you know, kind of went similar. We had many more opportunities, both of us, actually, in the first two sets. After that, all of a sudden, you know, we held serve easier. And I was serving better, and I think, maybe I was returning worse. I don't even know.

I just thought he was serving pretty solid, you know, and pretty accurate. It made it hard for me. But, I just think he played it consistently all the way through and didn't allow me many chances in the end, you know. So it was hard.

In the beginning, he might have given me a couple of unforced errors here and there. And that didn't really happen in the end anymore. So I couldn't create too much anymore.

Q. Comparing your emotions right now to those of a year ago, how are you feeling as you sit there now, more philosophical or more disappointed than a year ago?

ROGER FEDERER: Oh, I don't know how I felt last year, but I think I was disappointed, you know, for five minutes. Same today, you know. Came back in the locker room, was down and disappointed, and not much to say right then, you know. The worst is when the whole team comes up and goes, "I'm proud of you," you know, "You did a good job. Bad luck." That is the worst part.

But that's okay, you know. I played another final of the Grand Slam. I'm on an incredible run yet again. So disappointment goes away after a short time. And, yeah, I'm an experienced guy. That's not going to kill me, so it's okay.

Q. Pete Sampras said at the height of his rivalry with Andre that Andre always brought the best out in him. And that he would -- he's the only player who, when Andre was up, he would have to play 100% to beat Andre. Do you have similar feelings about Rafa when you play him on clay, that you have to play him at the very top level, and that he brings the best out in you?

ROGER FEDERER: I don't know, you know. He's such a different type of player, you know, and he kind of wears you out or wears you down, you know. He's the type of guy that's going to make you miss, you know. So you can never really say you played great against him, for some reason, you know.

I think that's easier said against a righty, you know, where kind of the game is played in a normal manner. With Rafa being a lefty, the whole thing gets kind of screwed up, you know. So that's the tough part. That's why I can never really say I played fantastic or bad against him, because it's just awkward.

Q. And Rafa's ball was very heavy?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, the usual, you know. I'm used to it, so it was tough.

Q. As a person on the court, experienced in the match and going through all that, is it possible to say that any error is unforced?

ROGER FEDERER: Don't understand you.

Q. You know, we're talking from forced errors. In a pressure-cooker match like this, Grand Slam finals, playing against Rafael, are there any errors that you can say are really unforced errors?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I definitely hit unforced errors and forced errors. I don't get it.

But usually, you know, the guy who can force an error out of the opponent doesn't always need to be a clean winner. He's in good shape.

So we both have, you know, the capabilities of putting the opponent under a lot of pressure. And he did better today. So he was good.

Q. Do you think that, like especially in the second set when you controlled the game, it looked as if you either hit winners or made mistakes. And it almost -- like all the points came from you in a positive or negative way. Do you think that like controlling and putting this much strength kind of wears you out physically for the coming sets? And do you think that this game was very close to the last year's final?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, at first, I think the second set actually was played in a way that I liked it, you know, because I was deciding if I was going to win or lose a point. Where other sets, I felt like he was dictating play from the baseline.

And, you know, it's always at the very best levels, the guy can dominate from the baseline. He's in good shape. And so, unfortunately, I was just not -- not good enough in the end, you know, to keep that up.

But physically, that was not the issue. So it was just because he got back into the match and played better in the end. Whereas, maybe in the second set, I didn't allow him to play that well.

Q. Rafa is 21, and guys like Djokovic are only going to be getting better. Do you expect it's going to be tougher from here on out to win this title, and do you feel the window is closing at all for you?

ROGER FEDERER: Oh, I mean, guys are also kind of going away, you know. So you have -- it always kind of goes in phases, I guess, you know. Sometimes you have a young guy making a breakthrough, like Baghdatis did, you know, a couple of years ago in Australia, or other guys. And then you have the old guys coming along, too. And I'm right in my prime today, I feel.

So I feel my win is definitely not getting smaller. I think with experience and my mental fitness, I think, not that the best years are ahead, but I think like the next few years I'll have a good shot in any tournament I'm playing.

And the French Open, you know, has been very good to me the last few years. And I'm confident that I can win here, and that's the most important. If I'm going to do it, time will tell.

Q. Going into Wimbledon after this, can you just erase a loss in a Grand Slam final knowing how comfortable you are, and feeling how well you're hitting the ball?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, it's always easy to forget the clay season because there was so much talk about it. Once you get on the grass, everything is in the past, you know. It's the same when you go from my hard court loss, you know, twice against Cañas, and going through the clay season. It's kind of in the past, you know. It's easy to forget once you change surfaces.

So, if you win, it's great. If you lose, you know, you kind of forget about it. And I'm very excited about the grass season. I mean, this is a huge opportunity for me once again, Wimbledon, you know, to win there. And hopefully win my fifth in a row, that would be absolutely incredible.

So I hope I can give myself a great chance. And this is a tough sequence of the year right here, you know. Within one and a half months you have two slams, you know. So the first one went well, and I hope Wimbledon's going to be even better.

THE MODERATOR: Questions in French, please.

Q. What makes you suffer most in Nadal's game?

ROGER FEDERER: Excuse me, I don't understand your question.

Q. What is it you don't like in Nadal's tennis? What is most difficult for you?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, he is a very good player on clay. That's very simple. I'm repeating myself. But I think he plays an excellent level of tennis. He moves extremely well on clay. He runs from one end of the court to the other. He has fantastic strokes on this surface, and he is very strong, mentally speaking, at his age. That's probably what is most impressive at such a young age. He's won three Roland Garros titles at the age of 21, that's pretty impressive.

Q. The weather was hot today. At least hotter than during the rest of the tournament. Did it change the rebound conditions on the Center Court? And was it more difficult for you?

ROGER FEDERER: Maybe. Well, now I've lost, so I'd say yes (smiling). But these are just speculations. Had it been raining, maybe I would have won? I don't know. But I also like it when it's hotter, because I can serve better; it's easier. Balls are faster. They rebound faster, as well, but the spin is still there. And this spin will always be there on Nadal's balls. So he's a very good player.

I have made progress on my backhand, but also on forehand. And as for my service, I have improved as well. So I no longer have these problems I had in the beginning when I didn't know how to play him. I'm more relaxed, but he is more relaxed as well. He's evolved. He's a pretty good player, so he deserved his victory.

Q. On which part of his game has he progressed most as compared to last year?

ROGER FEDERER: I don't think he has made any progress. I always feel if he was to change his game, he might stop being able to win on clay. So I think he needs to keep this game, because with this specific type of game, he's just unbeatable on clay. I've defeated him once, not at the most important moment, but in Rome. I was very happy with my performance.

Q. Are you tempted to say that you've played this beautiful tournament for nothing? Or would you, on the contrary, that's another wonderful challenge ahead of me, I still want to win it when Nadal's present?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It's very positive to me. I can't say, well, I lost, whether losing in the first round, and now it is the same thing. I can't say that. I'm very happy when I have to face such situations, and when I feel I can win this tournament even against Nadal.

So you need to put yourself in that position. It's always difficult. Of course, that's only one hour after the match ended, and I know that I have to wait for one year. And then the olympic games are even worse because athletes have to wait for four years.

But I know I'll be back next year, and I'll try to do better. And I know that Nadal will be present as well. I know it's not easy to win this tournament, that's probably why I've not won it so far.

But now I want to focus on Wimbledon, and we'll talk about Roland Garros after the Australian Open.

Q. In the first set, you had the opportunity of winning this first set, and you never managed to convert the opportunities you had, but you had a player like Nadal. What did you feel at that time?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I had no problem with that. I never convert 100% of my breakpoint opportunities in one season, so you need to remain focused. You need to remain very much concentrated. He played very well. He didn't make that many mistakes today, so that made it more difficult for me.

But I was very happy with the level of tennis I played in the first set. Then I lost it; that was unfortunate. Then I won the second set. And, unfortunately, I didn't play that well at the end of the match. But he also raised his level and he was the strongest at the end.

Q. His winning three times in a row here, does it make him more dangerous in the other Grand Slam tournaments, on other surfaces?

ROGER FEDERER: I'd say more dangerous, yes. Because -- well, that's it. I mean, that's simple.

Q. Why simple?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, because when you win one Grand Slam tournament, you can win the others. It's just like me, when I won my first Wimbledon, I thought, "Well, I know how to win a Grand Slam tournament, so I can win the US Open, the Australian Open, and Roland Garros." It gives you motivation and confidence.

And given his final in Wimbledon last year, he knows that on all other surfaces, he can win the title. He won Indian Wells easily, and that's a surface which is very similar to that of the US Open or to that of Australia. So why not the other Grand Slam tournaments?

Yet, there are many other very good players, and it's not easy to win all the Grand Slam titles, because there are too many good players.

Q. When you came here this year, you had won once again Nadal on clay. So aren't you even more disappointed? Weren't your expectations even higher because you had won against Nadal before that?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, you can put it the way you want. All I know, at the end of the day, is that I'm disappointed today, and I don't care a less about the way I've played over the last ten months or ten years. I wanted to win this match, and I didn't succeed. So, of course, it's a bit sad. But then, you know, life goes on.

And I want to congratulate Rafa for this beautiful tournament, and beautiful achievement. He's never lost here. It's not like losing against a lucky loser.

Q. You defeated him in Hamburg, but when he arrived here at Roland Garros, we felt he was undefeatable. Is this the feeling you had when you walked out of the courts?

ROGER FEDERER: No, not at all. I know I can win. So I'm not going to walk on the court thinking he is undefeatable. Maybe he's undefeatable for the others, but I also knew if somebody was capable of winning against him in this tournament, that was me. And I'm the only one who managed to win one set against him.

But, unfortunately, I couldn't win today.

Q. Do you need to change something in your game? Because your tennis is absolutely brilliant. We've seen that since the beginning of this tournament. But that is just not enough. So what do you need? What do you need to change in your game so that you can beat him?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I need to keep on working, and I don't think Rafael is going to play the coming ten finals here, nor me, by the way. But, at least, I need to work more. I know that I can beat him on any surface, any tournament. I'm not afraid when I know I'm going to play him, and that's important.

Q. Did you manage to use the plans or tactics you had in mind, no regrets?

ROGER FEDERER: No, absolutely no regrets. I fought my game. I made a few mistakes on a couple of occasions, on a certain number of occasions. Third and fourth sets were a bit disappointing. I thought I could do better, especially after the second set, and I didn't succeed. That's a bit of a shame. But not too many regrets, no.

:ハグ:
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

1つ前へ次へ

Return to We love Roger!フォーラム

オンラインデータ

このフォーラムを閲覧中のユーザー: なし & ゲスト[85人]