Western & Southern Financial Group Masters 2010 - Cincinnati

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Western & Southern Financial Group Masters 2010 - Cincinnati

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月17日(火) 01:30

大会HP: http://www.cincytennis.com
ドロー: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/422/mds.pdf
OOP: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/422/op.pdf

初戦はイストミン(Q) or ブレーク(W)、
3rd Roundは モンフィス(18) or コールシュライバー or ファージャ(Q)
QFがダビデンコ(6) or フェレール(10) or クエリー/ペッチュナー/ ジネプリ(W)
SFはナダル(1) or ベルディヒ(7)
決勝がジョコ(2) or マレー(4) or ソダーリン(5)

シンシィはカナダ・マスターズのサーフェスより速いそうです。
なので、サービス力があるイストミン or ブレークというのはタフな初戦になりそう・・・

月曜は休息に充てるのか、それとも早くサーフェスに慣れる為に練習コートに出るのか・・・
ま、そのヘンはRogi がより良い選択をすると思います!

とにかく、早くトロントでの疲れを癒してケガなく良い準備が出来ますように!
:ゴメン: トーナメントディレクターさん、Rogi の初戦は水曜日に組んでくださいまし~~
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

Re: Western & Southern Financial Group Masters 2010 - Cincinnati

未読記事by fuyu » 2010年8月18日(水) 21:46

皆さまご存知と思いますが、Rogiの緒戦は18日(水)ナイトセッション第一試合。not before 7:00 pm 日本時間で明朝8時以降ですね。
http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/422/op.pdf
相手はD・イストミン。06AOで対戦して以来です。J・ブレークを6-3、6-0で下して勝ちあがって来ました。
希望通り水曜スタートになって良かった。トロントで「2日ほど休養したい」と言っていましたが、筋肉痛(?)が取れたでしょうか :roll:
Cinciの早いサーフェィスにアジャストできますように :pray:  明日のpracticeは今のところ16:30から6番コートで予定されています。
http://playerzone.cincytennis.com./pps/ ... Aug-18-Wed

午後のpracticeはビジネスモードで約1時間。 時にはこんなシーンも・・・ :lol:
画像

practiceの前にPre-Tournament会見。youtubeは↓↓↓
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Adt2f9HDh0
スクリプト
コード: 全て選択
Q. A couple months ago, ESPN The Magazine did a cover story on, you they cited your on?court movement as really the key to your dominance. Kind of evaluate that part of your game in comparison to other players.
ROGER FEDERER: Oh, you want me to evaluate?

Q. Yeah.
ROGER FEDERER: You’re the experts for that. (Laughing.) No, I mean, obviously every player moves different. I guess coordination is a big factor in how smooth, let’s say, you move, you know. Anticipation is big.
But then again, playing with a one-hander maybe always looks a bit, let’s say, nicer or smoother than playing with a double-hander, even though today obviously we have beautiful two-handed backhands. It’s incredible with the open stance how they can move out to the backhand side especially, many guys at the top especially.
I think movement has a huge impact today. I mean, it’s not everything, but it’s a big part of our game.

Q. How are you feeling making the change from Toronto to these courts? And practicing, how is it going for you?
ROGER FEDERER: Practice has been great. Haven’t played yet since I’m here, so I don’t know. No, I’m hitting for the first time this afternoon, I can’t tell you how it is of. But I expect it to be faster like the last few years.

I’ve done the switch from Montreal or Toronto to Cincinnati many, many times. I know what to expect.

Q. With respect to working with Paul, your dialog with him, is it mostly you inquiring what to do, or he suggesting or a combination? What happens more?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean, it’s an open debate. He has things to say and I have things to say because we both have experience, you know. I guess that’s what’s interesting about this relationship right now.

Q. You won the gold medal in men’s doubles in Beijing in ‘08, and the announced that they’re gonna do mixed in the 2012 Olympics at the All England Club. Have you thought about who you might partner with if you’re gonna participate in that competition?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I haven’t, and I have no clue how it would all work out for us as tennis players at the Olympics. I remember the last two Olympics were very busy. I think I played in eight days, and you have to play a ton of matches. Yeah, it’s quick turnaround; it’s busy; there’s a lot of stuff to do; many people around; it’s hard to move around.
That’s why I haven’t been able to attend any other sports actually the last two Olympics, which has been disappointing for me actually. Whereas still in Sydney I had the feeling I had more time, because I guess I had to get there earlier.
Then I had a couple days after the Olympics were over I could stay and watch I think badminton and swimming. It’s been really busy. I don’t know how the setup is when the weeks are — you know, if it’s an eight-day event and if you play singles, doubles, and mixed, that could be 15 matches maybe, you know, in seven or eight days. I don’t know if that’s something I want to do at this point.

Q. Last year and this year – you completed the career Grand Slam last year – talk a little bit about the difference between the two years. The perception is that your level has decreased a little bit. I don’t necessarily think that’s the case.
ROGER FEDERER: Thank you.

Q. What’s the difference between the two years that you can pinpoint in terms of your on-court results from 2009 to thus far this year?
ROGER FEDERER: Um, well, I mean, I guess in terms of playing, I had a wonderful summer last year with the French and Wimbledon, which wasn’t case, you know, this year.
But last year sort of after the Australian Open when I lost against I think Nadal, people were also talking about how I was on a huge decline. I cried on center court at the Australian Open, which was a big tragedy for many people.
Nobody ever believed I would come back. I won two slams and played the finals of the US Open and won the Australian Open, so — then everything changes and you don’t win the French or Wimbledon, and things are all bad again. So it moves very quickly. I know the rules and how it all works.
For me, it’s important that I’m happy with my game. I think I got a bit unlucky through the summer or the spring with Miami and Indian Wells. I think that was a bit unfortunate that I lost two matches with match points. That didn’t give me any chance to go further and give me an opportunity to win the tournament, because on hardcourts in the States usually I’m pretty good. That was a bit of a pity.
And then on clay I lost three of the four matches I played in the rain on clay. I’m not complaining. It’s the same for both players, or for many players. But maybe with the confidence maybe a bit lower, that kind of didn’t maybe help the cause.
Plus I managed to play good players. I mean, they all played well against me. Some of them were dangerous; some maybe I didn’t play so good on the day. The next thing you know, it’s like the summer is over and you’re on the hardcourts for eight, nine months.
That’s why I’m very happy with how I played in Toronto. Fought hard and was able to turn it around a bit and get those close matches going my way. Now we’re gonna be on this kind of a surface for eight months, so I think this is a very important start for me, playing well on the hardcourts again.

Q. This tournament is the last year of being women’s and men. Next year it’s concurrent. Do you have any preference for the setup? Do you have any thoughts on that?
ROGER FEDERER: If I prefer…

Q. The women then the men or both at the same time, just a different format in the tournament.
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I prefer only the men to be here just because it’s more quiet. There’s less players around and it’s easier for the practice courts. Everything is just a bit simpler, you know.
The more players you have or bigger the draws are — as matter of fact, it doesn’t matter if it’s women’s or men’s here. If the men’s tour were to be much, much bigger it would be the same problem. We would have so many players, and it just makes a bit harder.
But then again, I’m excited for the city here, that they get it the same week. Even though I guess people also liked it that it was back to back so they had two weeks of tennis in the region, now it’s only one week but it’s compressed. Maybe better quality on the women’s side, too. I don’t know, I’m not sure about that.
But, look, they’ve done a wonderful job here now. It’s the first day I’m here, and it seems like it’s very nice. We’re all excited that they have this great tournament now. I mean, it’s always been. We love coming here, but now even more so. Next year will be different dynamics.

Q. You’ve won 16 Grand Slams. What is the minimum number after all is said and done that you would be satisfied with given what you’ve accomplished?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, we’ll see at the end of my career. We’ll then put a line under it and see what I’ve achieved and what not. I never put a number out there that I have to achieve, otherwise it’s a failure. So I’m all relaxed here.

Q. With your 16 slams and Rafa’s 8, you are obviously set apart from the other players. Do you have a sense of what it is about the two of you that makes that so?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, he’s obviously dominated clay now for many years, so that gave him an opportunity to win many of the French Opens, which he was able to just tear through which has been amazing to see. Especially at his young age, you know, it’s been, you know, very impressive.
And then it was somewhat normal to me that he was going to improve also on the faster surfaces, because right off the bat he beat me in Miami. I don’t remember what year it was, but he already had signs to show that he was also a capable fast-court player.
And as all the courts kind of slow down, indoors, hardcourts, even grass, it’s logical that today, if you’re at the top, you can win on any surface. That’s what he’s been able to do. Still maybe struggles a little bit on the faster hardcourts.
But then again, he won the Australian Open already; he’s been multiple times in the semis of the US Open. So that’s stuff that he does now quite comfortably, you know.
And then me, obviously I was dominating hardcourts and grass courts until Murray, Djokovic, and then Rafa also came up. It all became just a bit harder on the hardcourts.
But, yeah, it’s a tough generation for other players to get Grand Slam victories, you know, because I guess it’s just not enough to beat one of us. You have to either beat two of us or other three or four top 10 guys. That’s a tough thing to do right now.

Q. How much do you think is mental and how much is the game itself?
ROGER FEDERER: I think it’s very much tennis. Mental, I think we’re all strong at the top. You don’t come in and you already lost. We all know we can beat each other. At the end, it’s tennis it comes down to.

Q. You’ve dominated for so long and raised the bar in the game. A lot of other players now have raised their games because of that. What do you need to do to still be up on No. 1?
ROGER FEDERER: Just a lot of hard work, you know. I’ve always questioned myself in the best of times, and also when it wasn’t going so well. Thank God there was not many bad times, you know, the last seven, eight years. They’ve always been very, very good.
I’ve always been in the top 2 or 3 in the word; 3 last week; now I’m back to 2. But I’ve always been very high in the rankings. That means you’ve also been doing some good things. So there’s no need to panic. I was able to work on many things in my game, and that’s really what’s most important.
And that players improve or adjust or they adapt and they have nothing to lose against you, that’s something that, you know, is hard to control sometimes. That’s how our game is being played, especially in best?of?three sets. Sometimes a bit of a shootout.
Can’t win them all. I always knew that, so I was very shocked and surprised at how dominant I was and how well I played for so many years. And still today I’m hanging with the top and I’ve got chances, and already won a slam again this year. I have a chance to win a second one and maybe the World Championships at the end of the year.
There’s still a lot to play for. But usually if you stay the same, you will move down. That’s never something I was content with.

Q. In regards to some of the changes other players are making, we’re heard a lot of talk lately about the new strings and the lighter, stiffer racquets. Have you made some of those changes, and do you think those are affecting some of the other players having success against you in the past year?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I don’t think it has much to do with technology, to be quite honest. There are other reasons maybe behind losses or other reasons for their victories.
So, no, I haven’t made any changes in myself. I made a chance back in 2002, and then just kept adapting, you know, the racquet situation. Always talking very closely to Wilson to see what’s the latest on the market, what they have to offer. I think that is important to keep an open mindset.
But I do believe that some strings and some racquets have definitely helped players to be better than they could have been, you know, because maybe they had technical difficulties to play with all gut and smaller head sizes. Today with bigger head sizes and the synthetic string, I think you can hit much more through the ball without shanking the ball, and I think that’s definitely helped some players today.

Q. Are you using a synthetic string?
ROGER FEDERER: Half and half.

Q. This event has been either hit or miss for you. You either lose early or you win the championship. What do you think has been the reason why that’s been that way for you?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I prefer it that way than playing quarters every time, you know. So I’m one of the winners here, so that’s a good thing.
No, I think the transition from Toronto or Montreal to Cincinnati has always been a tough one. Then the draws are extremely hard. I think I lost to Murray once here in the first round; Hrbaty here once in the first round; Karlovic. That was a slugfest, you know. I mean, didn’t even play bad, you know, and you’re out of the draw, so that kind of goes.
And then all of a sudden four years have gone by. So that’s why just try to give yourself the best possible chance. I’m obviously not perfectly prepared here for this event. I haven’t even played yet and I’m playing tomorrow night. That’s something I need to try to fix as quick as possible, get through that first round, and hopefully find my way into the tournament.

ソースは
http://tennisconnected.com/home/2010/08 ... onference/
There’s still a lot to play for. But usually if you stay the same, you will move down. That’s never something I was content with.
の言葉が印象的ですね。常にもっと良いプレーヤーになろうと努力してるんですね。進歩を止めたらお終い、なんでしょうね。厳しいです。
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月19日(木) 02:17

fuyuさん、写真と会見スクリプトありがとうございます。
ラケット頭に乗せてる写真、こんなオフザケ・ポーズでもなんて立ち姿が美しいのだ・・

さて、初戦の相手は急成長中の23歳イストミンですか・・・
彼は今年になってからランキングを50位もアップしてきています。
前に対戦したのはもう4年以上も前ですから、初対戦と言ったほうがいいのかもしれませんね。

イストミンは今年ハース、コールシュライバー、アルマグロ、スタン君(うっ、これ皆シングルBHの選手ぢゃないか・・)相手に
アップセットも演じてきているし、クィーンズではラファ相手に第一セットはタイブレークで落としたものの第二セットは取っているし、
スタン君を破った時はWimbyで5セットマッチで勝ってきてるから、体力も精神力もあるとみた・・

今年Service games wonは80%というスタッツだし、シンシィはコートサーフェスがトロントより速いから
初戦のRogi としてはタフな試合になると思われます・・

Rogi は月曜は休息日に充てたようですし、火曜日も軽めの調整っぽかったようです。。
でも、Rogi の身体のフィーリングが悪くなければ、試合の中でどうにか調整し、経験と天性の読みの良さと
豊富な戦術でイストミンをかき混ぜてくれるものと思います!

私は予定通りの試合開始ならwalk onだけなら見られそう・・・
皆様、私も外から念を送りますので応援とレポよろしくお願い致します!
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月19日(木) 22:21

イストミンは足を故障してしまって残念ですが、Rogi は体力温存したまま、3rd Round進出となりました。
しかし、7ゲームした試合をしてないってことが明日の試合でどう出るか・・・

Rogi の次の試合は第四試合に組まれました。 http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/422/op.pdf
10時からのノール&ラムvsロブレド&ステパネクのダブルス、12時からのグルビスvsマレー、ラファvsベネトーの次です。
何時に起きればいいのだ?4時半?5時?

対戦相手は夏休みに一緒にトレーニングをしたコールシュライバー。
彼はトロントQFでラファから第一セット奪ったし、過去にはジョコやマレーやデルポ、フェレール、ロディック、デンコ等
上位者に対し番狂わせを演じてきていますからなかなか怖い相手です。

良い準備が出来て、攻撃的でキュッと引き締まったいいプレーが出来ますように!
ケガや翌日に残るような疲労もなく次に進めますように!

さ、早朝試合応援に備えササッとシャワって寝ようっと。
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月20日(金) 05:37

TwitterでCincyTennis さんが書きました:Roger Federer will not be playing today. Philip Kohlschreiber has withdrawn with a right shoulder injury.

ってことで、Rogi 一試合も戦わずしてQF進出。。

体力温存はいいけれど、次デンコ or フェレールですよね・・
初戦(7ゲームしかプレーしてないから初戦みたいなものですよね・・)で
いきなりこの相手とはかなりタフ・・・ :心配:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月21日(土) 00:22

まだこの大会Rogi は7ゲームしかプレーしていないのに、
明日のQFいきなりデンコと当たることになりました・・ ジタバタo(+_+。)(。+_+)o ジタバタ

センター第四試合に組まれました。 http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/422/op.pdf
ひとつ前の試合のアンディ対決ロディックvsジョコがnot before 2:00 なので、日本では朝5:00前後に試合開始でしょうか・・

デンコは今朝の試合、フェレールとフルセット戦い逆転で勝ちあがってきてます。
タフな試合を勝ちあがってきた相手は怖いです。。
コートにもしっかりアジャストしいいプレーをしてきたから勝ち上がってきてるわけで、それに裏打ちされた自信もあるだろうし。。

Rogi はまず、3rdRound前の練習としてマルコと90分、試合がキャンセルになった後チリッチと約1時間練習したそうです。
いつもよりたっぷり練習したことでコートにも慣れていい練習になったのであればいいけれど、
練習と試合はまた別物だし、いきなりQFモードに上げねばいけないからホント大変だと思います。。

とにかく、試合でRogi がいいフィーリングでプレーすることが出来ますように!

さ、私も寝なくっちゃ ((((((* --)
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by onm » 2010年8月21日(土) 21:33

QF デンコ戦、6-3, 7-5 :拍手:

1st Service 確率::58%、1st Service勝率78%、2nd Service勝率:47%、25Winners、23UEs、Aces:12
Net Pt奪取:8/16、BP奪取:3/11 BPセーブ:3/4

今日のRogi は、ファンタスティック!!というカンジではありませんでしたが、
しっかりといいプレーをしてきちんとした試合を手に入れたいと思った、と本人が試合後に言っていたように、
途中アララ・・なプレーもなく、要所は押さえるプレーが出来ていたと思います。

第一セットの5-3*でデンコのサービス・ゲームをブレイクしてこのセットを取ったのですが、
明らかにそれまでと動きや気持ちの入りが違ったように見えました。
デンコのミスというのもありましたが、おそらくRogi のボールもそれまでよりググン!と伸びたんでしょう。

そこから第二セットも3-0*とリード、次のサービスゲームでRogi のミスとデンコのウィナーでブレイクされ*3-3と並ばれ、
次BPピンチもありましたが、大崩れすることなく要所でいいサービスが入りキープしていく展開。
ただ、デンコのウィナーでポイントを失い、ミスで助かったような、デンコ次第のような感じもあり、
ストロークによるウィナーがもう少し欲しいな・・と思いました。
↓↓↓は最後のブレイクしたゲームとお手振り :ハート:

for iPhone user: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VepjOEc9tx8
素敵BH(´∀`人)
画像
画像
試合後の会見スクリプト
Cincinnati Masters: Roger Federer Quarterfinal Press Conference
August 20, 2010 · Print This Article

Q. An unexpected day off yesterday. Would you have rather had that rest or played after a full week of tennis last week?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, now that I won today the rest was perfect. But it was a bit – not scary – but an a bit, Do I have enough play on these kind of courts in a match moment? So I was really hoping to kind of get a decent match in today, play solid, and come through and then feel really like I am really in the tournament.
Because before it didn’t really kind of feel that way. So there’s a bit of a sense of relief from my side. Right off the bat kind of beating a top 10 player is not so easy, you know.
Nikolay has been playing well at the beginning of the season. Had some injuries after that, but I know the danger. He’s the reigning world champion, so it was a tough match for me. But I felt like I played really good considering I had not played well this week yet.

Q. He’s won two of the last three matches against you, but you’ve dominated the series. Was there anything you did differently in light of those two losses that you used in the match today against him?
ROGER FEDERER: Um, well, I mean, the London loss was a really close match. I had 5-All, Love-30, I think, in the third – or 5-4, Love-30, I don’t remember – but I was a couple points away from the match and lost 7-5 in the third. It’s a bit of a pity not giving myself the chance to maybe make the finals of the Masters, or the World Tour Finals.
In Doha I thought he played well. Right off the bat I think I got broken a couple of times. I think he had like 100% first serves in the first set there I remember. So, I mean, he was just better on the day.
I’ve had some close matches all the way through this year with him actually that haven’t been that one sided, you know, even though I think I beat him over ten times in a row, I think.
So I just tried to play offensive, mix it up, you know, make it hard for him to get any sort of rhythm. I was able to play well really when I wanted to.

Q. It’s really nice to see you play great this year, because your result in Cincinnati during odd and even years is so drastic. Do you feel strange sometimes? Why is that?
ROGER FEDERER: Look, I mean, these tournaments are tough. Early on you catch a good player, you can crash out of these kind of tournaments quite easily early on because you maybe don’t start with a guy ranked sort of outside the 80s or ranked outside of the top 100. That has a tendency to happen in Grand Slam play sometimes. So you have to be much more aware. Best-of-three-set matches can be over in a hurry, you know.
Today I had a good ten minutes, and all of a sudden I’m up 6-4, 2-Love. You don’t know what happened, but you’re in the lead. So it’s just the way it goes. You got to make the best of it, and I’m happy and it’s another successful year for me here in Cincy.

Q. The only part of the game you struggled in was breakpoints. Did he do anything differently when you had a breakpoint against his serve?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, second match point, which was a breakpoint, he hit a screamer crosscourt, which I couldn’t believe he came up with that. But that’s what Nikolay does.

He comes up with shots not many other players can hit. He always stays on the offensive.
Obviously on the breakpoints there’s a lot to play for, so you maybe try to be a touch more passive on the returns especially, and this is when he takes huge cuts at the ball. I don’t think I played poorly on my breakpoints. I think I always gave myself chances.
Thank God I created myself many chances, so I able to break a few times today. That’s at the end what counts to me, and not if I won 100% of the breakpoints or not.

Q. Would it be strange to play Rafa and not have a title? It’s a semi.
ROGER FEDERER: No, I get what you mean. We’ve played twice before in semis in the Shanghai Masters, so it’s not like it’s the first time. It’s fine whatever it is. You know, it had to happen sooner or later that we’re gonna be in the same session once, you know, in the semi section.
It could happen. He has to win tonight, so we’ll see how it goes. I always enjoy playing him. I haven’t played him much as all here or in the States before except Miami, so it’s hopefully gonna be a good match.
Otherwise, I’m happy to play Baghdatis, too.

Q. Was today’s match just a little easier than you were expecting?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, you always expect tough matches, especially with him. And, sure, it stuck in my mind that he played so well at the end of last year. He dominated the end of the season together with Del Potro. Del Potro won the US Open; Davydenko won the World Tour finals. Who won — I don’t remember — I think he won Shanghai as well, and then Djokovic won Paris.
But they were really on a roll, especially Davydenko, and beat many of the top guys. So I knew the danger, but with this result I’m very happy.

Q. Do you think his level was lower today than some of the other matches?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, tough to say. I mean, I think I’m playing a little bit better, to be quite honest. I was struggling at the end of last year. I couldn’t play as freely. I was returning terrible. That kind of made it hard for me. I had a lot of pressure on my own service games.

Beginning the season in Doha he was playing good. I had a sore arm a little bit, I remember. I couldn’t serve properly. He just dominated me from the baseline, which was not a big surprise because he’s so good.

Q. I know you like to get to venues early. Obviously New York is coming up. When are you gonna get to New York?
ROGER FEDERER: Whenever I’m done here, I’ll travel to New York, get really there. I have stuff to do, sponsors, media, practice, days off. So I’ll have a busy schedule.

Q. Speaking of New York, any thoughts on Serena dropping out of the Open today?
ROGER FEDERER: No, haven’t heard. Pulled out?

Q. Yeah.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, big news. I’m surprised. I don’t know the reason, so what do you want me to say?

Q. It’s a loss to the tournament though, don’t you think?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. I mean, it’s never fun when No. 1 seed drops out. It’s obviously big news. It’s disappointing for her, for the tournament.
Yeah, you wish if an injury catches you, it happens during a time when there’s no tournaments. But that’s rare. (Laughter.) We like to play a lot on tour. So, yeah, especially for her, being an American, I’m sure it hurts.

Q. In the event that you face Nadal tomorrow, I think you have a lead on him on hardcourts.
ROGER FEDERER: I don’t know.

Q. What’s the key to trying to beat Nadal? You’ve played him really close.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I guess at our stage now it comes down to a lot of how you play on the day. Pick the right tactics, and even then if you do, the other guy has his say because we’re such great players.
I would love to play against him again. We haven’t played that much the last few years. I don’t know if it makes it easier or harder to play each other because then you don’t quite remember how things are or how you’ve evolved as a player.

I think he definitely plays more aggressive on the hardcourts; me too, and this is a quick court. This could work in my favor. But then again, he’s improved on the hardcourts, and he’s had a better run than me in the summer. I’m sure it’s gonna be a good match. We’re both gonna have our chances to win.

Q. You talk about a racquet technology earlier in the week. I play with BLX Roger Federer racquet. How big the difference between the racquet we got and you got?
ROGER FEDERER: Very similar. I asked them to do the same one, because in the beginning there was some changes, some differences…

Q. I thought you had a much heavier racquet.
ROGER FEDERER: I mean, I adjust the weighting just a little bit so all the racquets are identical on the weight. I don’t think they’re far off from what they selling in the shop, yeah. Because I wanted the fan to be able to play with basically the same racquet. I didn’t like it that maybe in the past, years and years ago, that it wasn’t exactly the same.

さて、明日のSFに勝てばRogi のUSOでの№2シードは確定だそうです。
でも、最近あと1つとなった時に負けちゃう傾向があるから心配だにゃ・・・
ORDER OF PLAY - SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2010
STADIUM start 12:00 noon
[5] L Kubot (POL) / O Marach (AUT) vs [4] M Bhupathi (IND) / M Mirnyi (BLR)

Not Before 2:00 PM
[WC] M Fish (USA) vs [9] A Roddick (USA)

Not Before 7:00 PM
M Baghdatis (CYP) vs [3] R Federer (SUI)
W Moodie (RSA) / D Norman (BEL) vs [2] B Bryan (USA) / M Bryan (USA)

明日のSFの相手はラファを破ったバグダティスになりました。
1stバグちゃん、2ndセットをラファが取り、追い上げてくるラファを振り切ったわけですから、
バグちゃんかなりの自信を背負って来るでしょうねぇ・・・
でも、Rogi は今年IWで惜しい敗退を喰らっているので明日はその借りを返してもらいたいっす!
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by asukamura2003 » 2010年8月22日(日) 21:22

Rogi、6-4 6-3 ストレートで乗ってるバグちゃんを破り、決勝進出を決めました。 :拍手: :拍手: :拍手:

1st Service 確率::59%、1st Service勝率90%、2nd Service勝率:62%、24Winners、21UEs、Aces:7
Net Pt奪取:14/20、BP奪取:2/2

今日は仕事でLIVE応援できず、今録画を観たばかり。でも今日のLIVE応援はなかなか皆さんの心臓に優しかったのではないでしょうか?
唯一私がドキッとしたのは、セットポイントでなんか足をひねったように見えたシーンでした。でも大丈夫だったようで、ホッとしてます。

記者会見スクリプト
Cincinnati Masters: Roger Federer Semifinal Press Conference
August 21, 2010

Q. I guess that’s pretty much how you would expect or want to win a semifinal, isn’t it, business as usual?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I didn’t get broken today, so that was a first in this Northern American tour for me. It came at the right time. I thought I played a good match. I was able to mix up my serve well and always kept him off balance. So it kind of worked for me.

Q. Seemed like a lot aspects of your game were working today. Was there anything you want to improve on?

ROGER FEDERER: Look, as long you’re moving on you get a chance at the title, and that’s what counts. And playing in a way that I like to play, you know, that’s what it’s about. Having enough fun out there and playing your style and moving on in the tournament.
There’s always things you could have done a bit better, but I thought I kept him guessing, was able to play offensive, and the match was over quickly, you know, best-of-three-set matches. It was barely probably an hour match, so there’s not much tennis in those kinds of matches.

Q. Did you see anything in his service games that enabled you to win so many service games? You won almost half of ‘em.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I thought I read his first serve well, and that kind of put pressure on him. I used the chip and charge here a bit because I know he’s struggled with that n the past. It’s quick conditions here, you know. I thought it was tough to control the ball today.
So I kind of felt comfortable doing that. It worked on a couple of key moments, and that’s what I was trying to do. So I’m happy it all worked out.
And yesterday I think he served something around almost 20 aces, and today he was only able to maybe get 3 or so. It’s funny how it goes. You know, that’s what tennis is. You never know what to expect the next day against the next opponent. I’m happy I was able to beat such a good player like Marcos today.

Q. Do you feel like you’re hitting as well as you were in Australia, or maybe even better?

ROGER FEDERER: Like I said, the match was one hour. You know, yesterday was also a bit over an hour, and that’s all the tennis I’ve played here so far. It feels already a bit funny to be in the finals already.
But I wouldn’t want it any other way, because this is a quick turnaround. It’s 9:30, and I’ve got to play tomorrow at noon for the finals, so it’s kind of similar to Toronto. I’m happy that this time around I’m fresh and I’m ready to go.
Obviously the change from the night to the day session will be tricky. It’s gonna hopefully be a good final against Mardy.

Q. You’re 5 and 1 against him. He beat you the last time you played two years ago. What do you remember from that match? And also, what do you have to do tomorrow to win?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, we haven’t played that much lately. I mean, five times you said we’ve played, or six?

Q. Six times, and you’ve beat him five.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, six in a 10-, 11-year career for me is not that much. I’ve played against other guys 20, 25 times. He’s been injured sometimes, and obviously he likes to play the American hardcourts where maybe we stay more in Europe, so we kind of miss each other at times.

But the time we played in Indian Wells I thought he came out and played the perfect match really. Yeah, it was a good match from his side. I never really got into the match. It was something similar to today, only I was on the loser’s side. Those matches go quickly.
He seems like he’s playing well. Must be confident. I’m ready for that. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

Q. Andy Roddick was saying that aside from the elite group who are always among the favorites in the second tier of people that have a chance at Grand Slams, the last month with his performances, Mardy has put himself into that group. Do you agree with that? Do you see him as potential outsider threat?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, he can definitely cause the upset. Now, if he can go all the way, that’s a completely different story, because that’s seven matches over five sets and that’s not something he’s used to doing, you know. I don’t think he’s ever been past a quarterfinal or into a quarterfinal of any slam.
But he’s definitely got the game, especially on the American hardcourts. I think the Americans, this is where they pick up most of their points. So I’m not surprised to see Andy playing Mardy in the semis of Cincinnati, let’s say.
Yeah, I mean, I hope Mardy is not in my section of the draw at the US Open. It’s like John Isner or Querrey or all those guys. You don’t want to see them around too early, because, yeah, they’re hardcourt players, tough to beat, and got big games, all of them, with big serves. Sometimes it’s out of your control. You don’t what that, so…

Q. How disappointed are you that you’re not gonna play Andy tomorrow?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I played him 20 times, so 21 or 20 doesn’t make a huge difference. Would have been nice. I think I’ve played him in the finals here in the past. We’ve had some huge matches against each other, even at the Open, Wimbledon as well and the Australian. So we go way back.
It was tough to watch for me, because Andy usually doesn’t throw away those kind of matches. Obviously Mardy stayed in the match, but kind of just didn’t — just couldn’t cross the finish line. It was a pity for him. Then it was just tough to watch at the end.

It was a good turnaround for Andy this week. He played a lot of tennis, and I think he’s also going into the Open feeling much better than two weeks ago.

Q. Cincinnati is such a different city than the other places that you play. Is there something about the small city and the relaxing atmosphere that brings out the best in you?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I like the idea of coming from bigger cities to smaller cities, back to bigger cities. Doesn’t always need to be Paris, London, New York and all that stuff. I mean, I love being there. I wish we were there more often.
Then again, I also like to get away from it all. That’s why I like to return to Switzerland, I like to return to tournaments like here, or other tournaments between huge events. That kind of relaxes you; it’s less stressful; I drive my own car here; go to coffee shops; go hang out, read some books; spend time with friends; go to the movies.
You know, it’s just a bit of a different, how do you say, feeling here. I have no friends here really, so the friends who are here are with me. But I don’t have anybody living in the area who are my friends like in New York or Paris or London I have tons of friends. So then it becomes — it’s nice, but it becomes very busy.

Q. You drive yourself to this tournament?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. I mean, I drive back and forth from the hotel to the courts.

Q. You only lost three points on your first serve today. Why do you think you were so dominant in this area?

ROGER FEDERER: I think he struggled to pick up my serve. I had a good serving day, and was able to back it up with some good playing and kept him guessing. It’s pretty simple.

Q. You’ve spent over half your life traveling the world playing tennis, and now you’re a father of two young girls. How does that change your outlook in tennis and in general?

ROGER FEDERER: In terms of?

Q. Of tennis. Losses, maybe getting back home and seeing the girls, losses aren’t as difficult?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, look, I’ve had an incredible career, so when I lose, I’m sad for five minutes, regardless if I have kids or not. So that’s something for me that’s always been easy to digest since the last seven, eight years since I won my first Wimbledon and became No. 1 in the world.
For me, that completed my career really. That’s all I’ve ever wanted was to hold the Wimbledon trophy, and I was able to do that already in 2003. So I could have walked away then feeling a very happy man, because I did something all my idols did.
Obviously today it’s nice to win so much. Then when you lose, you have to take the positive out of those matches, because usually you learn a bit more when you lose. I’m happy sometimes for that information as well, you know.
Kids definitely help on a daily basis. They keep me very grounded. I love the family life. I love spending time with them and I love spending time with Mirka, too. So it’s just nice that they’re healthy and they’re happy babies.

Q. What do you learn from your losses? Obviously they don’t happen that often.

ROGER FEDERER: Well, you go back to the drawing board much quicker and you analyze those kind of matches much more than I would analyze this Baghdatis match. This one is here today, gone tomorrow.
If you lose, you sit on a loss for, you know, a long period of time. So you have also more time to analyze those and go through what didn’t go so well. Sometimes also you can walk away from a loss thinking it wasn’t all that bad.
It’s more bad what people write than what it was actually. Then you get sometimes brainwashed by it. That’s why it’s good to analyze it for yourself and remember your feelings, remember what happened, why did you lose, and hopefully next time against that player you’ll be able to adjust it and make it better.

明日の対戦相手はフィッシュになりました。夜中にチラチラ観てましたが、まさかあそこからロデを逆転するとは思いませんでした。フィッシュって、いくら調子が良くてもいつもロデに負けてる印象があったので、ビックリ :roll: でした。雨による中断もあって、かなり疲れてるでしょうが、ロデにも勝ってモチベーションは最高潮でしょう。ちなみにH-HはRogiの5勝1敗。一番最近の対戦は08年IWで、フィッシュが勝ってます。

ジンクスでは、カナダとシンシイのFINAL出場者の中から、US OPENのfinalistが出るそう。それってきっとRogiの事ですよね!
フィッシュのサーブは脅威ですが、数少ないチャンスをものにして、ぜひぜひ優勝してほしいです!!!

P.S.
なぜか何度やっても写真もユチュも貼り付けられず…、皆さん、ごめんなさい!!

:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :goroger: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
asukamura2003
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 455
登録日時: 2007年4月03日(火) 14:17

未読記事by fuyu » 2010年8月22日(日) 22:52

写真、貼りに来ました。
でもなぜかyoutube貼れない・・・どうやって貼るんだったっけ?ド忘れ? :ぽりぽり:

画像
画像
画像

youtube ハイライト
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myStcQIg ... ure=search
youtube マッチポイントとお手振り
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-GlEWnsZ4c
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25

未読記事by 北海のかめ » 2010年8月23日(月) 04:17

ろじゃーおめでとうーーーーー :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手: :拍手:

:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:

これを待っていました :D  
体力温存したとはいえ、それだけで優勝できるわけでもないんだし、先週はフルでやってるわけだから、文句なしの堂々タイトルです!

90回目の決勝だったとテレビで言っていました。そして17敗戦、ということは73回勝ってる訳だから、ほんと「モンスター」ですよね。決勝の対戦相手、ナダルを除いたら、決勝敗退とんでもなく少なくなるでしょうねー。
(なダルが10年遅く生まれていたらと思うのは私だけではないでしょう。かはは。。。 :roll:
ですぐ頭に浮かぶのは、バーゼルの決勝何回か、それと2005年のマスターズの対ナルバンディアン、と先週のマレー。
あ、ハレのヒューもか。

とにかく、USOに向けてよい調整が出来、また気持ちもいい感じであがっていくでしょうから、本人にも、ファンにも最高のプレゼント。
ありがとうー :lovesign:  よく休んでリフレッシュしてほしいですね!
かめ
北海のかめ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 66
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 21:02
お住まい: オランダ

未読記事by ちーこ » 2010年8月23日(月) 05:29

ロジャー、おめでとう。うれしい~~~~~~!!!!

RFで応援していましたが、魚にかけたいろいろかわいい画像が貼ってあって面白かった。 :lol:
画像画像  画像

RFからいただきましたが(Lovelyさん)、最後の2ゲームはこちらです。

>北海のかめさん
Fishの調子がよくて厳しい試合でしたが、ここぞという時に勝ちきれたのは、USOpenに向けて
最高の準備ができましたよね。
アバター
ちーこ
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 347
登録日時: 2007年5月18日(金) 13:18
お住まい: ウイーン

未読記事by sanchi » 2010年8月23日(月) 07:15

ロジャー、おめでと~~!! :拍手: :banana: :bounce:

完全に寝てしまってました・・・ :うっかり:      :頭突き:
優勝の瞬間を見逃してしまった・・・ :(
ちーこさん、ユチュありがとうございます :ハート: :アリガトウ:

会見スクリプト
Cincinnati Masters: Roger Federer Championship Press Conference
August 22, 2010 · Print This Article

Q. Did you increase your level of play after nearly losing the first set in the tiebreaker? You played well the whole match.
ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean I thought I played well the whole match through. I don’t think I played better in the second or third set. I thought the first set was the one I really should have won and ended up losing, so I think it was a close match. Could have gone either way.
Sure, I had a tough moment staring at one set down and breakpoint in the second set. You know, you think you’re playing a good match, but you might lose 6 and 4. This is how tennis used to be played, coming up, big serves, some volleys.
So it was played on a couple of points here and there. I hung tough and made him work hard and was able to come across the finish line faster than him.

Q. Beyond the obvious, the one service break, why were you better today?
ROGER FEDERER: I just think overall I was really consistent on my serve. I had the upper hand from the baseline. You know, he had to start taking chances. And, who knows, maybe I was also just a touch fitter than him today. He had maybe tougher matches, even though I had to make a turnaround from night to day, which wasn’t easy for me either.
Look, I’ve been playing well the last couple weeks, and today was just another proof that I’m playing really well.

Q. This is your first title since the Australian Open. What does that do for your confidence going into the Open, and what do you still need to work on?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, it’s nice knowing that the hard work already in the off-season after Wimbledon pays off right away. I know it’s not all work from there, but I’ve been committed to this sport for many years. I think when you do that and give yourself chances over and over again, you’ll break through by winning tournaments again.
I came close a couple times earlier in the season. Should have won Halle, I felt. Could have won Madrid, but thinks didn’t really work my way. I was maybe playing a little bit too passive. Now I’m taking it more to the opponents again.
I’m happy that that’s the right game plan right now.

Q. Were you seeing the ball well on your return? Looked like you hit a lot of errors long.
ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean, he’s got a great serve. He keeps you guessing. His first serve is particularly hard to read and get any proper play on it. I saw the stats against Roddick, and he had 95% first serve winning percentage, not only here, but in Atlanta.
That shows you the guy can hit absolute bullets on the serve, and very accurate, too. Every time he misses, he either hits the tape or he misses it by this much. He’s not a guy that’s just gonna have completely off day on his serve.
Then his second serve he mixes it up well with kick and faster space and sliders. That just kind of keeps you guessing the whole time. You think, Okay, Il play safe, and obviously that’s the wrong day. Then you think, Okay, I’ll go for it, and that’s the wrong play, too. That’s credit to a good server.

Q. How big a part of your game is the dropshot now?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, on the hardcourts it’s obviously not the best shot. You can use it on the clay, maybe on slower hardcourts. But these courts play too fast and the ball bounces too high. I thought I played a good one in the last game. I think I served for it and he got to it easily actually.
So that kind of shows you that you really have to choose it at the right time. And when I chose to play it, I could also hit a proper forehand. Just to mix it up sometimes I use the dropshot. I think it’s a nice shot. I used to think it was a panic shot because I didn’t know what else to do.
Today I used it the right way. I’m happy it’s part of my arsenal now.

Q. Mardy is trying to get where you are obviously. Is it harder to establish yourself as an elite player or to remain an elite player?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I guess getting there is harder, because not many guys get there. (Smiling.) Yeah, once you’re there you feel like you belong there and you get maybe better seedings, better draws. If you take advantage of those, you can hang around there for a couple of years.
Then again, it’s windy at the top, you know. For me it was easier to stay at the top than getting there, even though I was able to get to — make it to the top 5 in the world sort of in 2002, 2003 already when I was 21 years old.
But I had a lot of pressure just coming along, people saying I was gonna be the next No. 1, the next future Grand Slam champ. It’s not so simple and easy like people think it is.
You see how hard it is today to win slams and tournaments. There are many good players around and many dangerous floaters if the draws. It’s hard to win them all.

Q. The perception is that your peers have narrowed the gap between you and the rest of the field. What changes do you think you need to make to your game to become dominant again to win a lot more slams?
ROGER FEDERER: Look, there’s only four a year. That kind of gives you the answer. You can’t win ten. You got to be smart with your scheduling. For me, it’s about being healthy and keeping it fun and doing the right things out on the tennis court.
I’ll always have new challenges coming up. Used to play against Sampras and Agassi, and Moya, and Todd Martin and all those guys. Next generation was sort of already my generation almost. It was Roddick and Hewitt and Safin and Ferrero.
So I’ve played through many generations now. Always been different challenges and rivals. That’s not gonna change. I think every five years you’ll have someone new. I think the next generation is probably already sort of knocking on the door.
It’s surprising actually to see no teenagers in the top 100 , which I’m quite surprised, because Becker won Wimbledon at 17 and Hewitt won Adelaide at 16. I was 30 in the world almost when I was 19.
At the moment I just think people are so strong and physically and mentally tough that it’s maybe hard to break through. I think the next few years we’ll see again some new faces and names.

Q. Could you notice a difference between Mardy of two years ago and Mardy of today?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, he beat me 3 and 2. This he lost against me, even though I feel like he’s playing better. There you go. Tennis is a funny sport sometimes.
No, but he seems like he’s playing well. I didn’t see him play that much this year. This is the Mardy I kind of know and know he can play at this level.
Then again, we have many guys who can play good tennis. It’s played on a couple points here and there. You just can’t win them all. He’s doing a good job at the moment and he’s on a good run and he’s gonna be a tough guy to beat at the Open, especially on home soil. I think the Americans just play with more belief.

Q. Were you trying to keep the points shorter today?
ROGER FEDERER: Well, I was not gonna bunt it into the middle of the court so he can take a crack at it and come to the net. You’re gonna stay offensive yourself and keep him on the back foot. He does move well, but it’s not his No. 1 strength.
It’s his serve, his backhand, his game moving forward. So that’s why I had to take chances from the baseline. I thought it worked out well.

Q. Do you find yourself having to work harder now than you did even a couple years ago to achieve the same kind of success?

ROGER FEDERER: Not necessarily. I’m working hard since many years now. I’ve been with the same conditioning coach for the last — I think it’s been maybe ten years almost. We’ve been doing great work together. He’s also working with Wawrinka and he used to work with Rosset and the Maleeva sisters.
So we’ve always looked for new ways to keep it interesting. The workouts, even though they’re not the most fun sometimes. But you got to go through them. Now today I know why I’m doing it; whereas as a teenager I never knew. I didn’t know why a biceps exercise was good for my tennis, because I didn’t get a five miles faster serve after that.
Today I know exactly what I need to do and have to do, and I have much more fun working out than ever before. It’s kind of strange actually.

Q. Do you think Andy Murray is your biggest threat in New York? Of course there are other guys.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I guess top 4 have the best shot again, you know, naturally. We can all play really well on the hardcourts. Murray has proven himself, so has Djokovic on the hardcourts and so has Rafa. He’s won the Australian Open.
Maybe US Open is a bit faster, so you figure Rafa will struggle a bit more. But if the draw goes his way, he’ll be in the finals and have a crack to the title, too. He knows how to win slams. He’s won all the other ones.
So I think it’s gonna be an interesting US Open. Many guys are playing well again. Murray didn’t win a tournament for a long time, and he’s been able to win Toronto again. So that definitely puts him as one of the favorites as well.

we miss each other when we don’t play. We’ve had that many matches against each other, and the matches are tough and grueling on both of us. There’s a huge hype around it, which is also a bit exhausting at times.
Look, I hope I can play him at the Open. I don’t think it’s possible before the finals again, so we’ll see how it goes.

Q. Is there any intangible that you were able to draw on today that helped you get by, confidence, experience, what have you?
ROGER FEDERER: Um, well, yeah, I mean, experience helps you to a certain degree. I thought today was just a really close match that went my way. I had huge belief that I was gonna win today from the first point until the end. That sometimes can make a bit of a difference.
Then I was positive all the way through because I felt I was playing well, even though I lost the first set. So I never got down on myself and doubted myself. I think that reflected in the game as well.

Q. Is there any aspect of your game that you’re not happy with today in today’s match?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I could have sometimes not messed up some stupid, easy volleys I had. Then again, he did well to get it down there and keep the ball in play.
I thought I played an excellent match today.

会見のユチュ(なぜかユチュが貼れない・・・ :ぽりぽり:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUmo3ey2a-0
ハイライトとインタビューのユチュ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8QjGldbLM

グッ!
画像
流し目が素敵過ぎる :ハート: :ハート: :ハート:
画像
テニスボールの実!? :lol:
画像画像
アバター
sanchi