Gerry Weber Open 2010

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Re: Gerry Weber Open 2010

未読記事by asukamura2003 » 2010年6月09日(水) 11:07

>Rikoさん、 ayumingoさん
ご挨拶が遅れました。asukamuraといいます。よろしくお願いしますね。私も、ここの皆さんの情報に頼りっぱなしです。

昨日のニェミネン戦ハイライトです。インタビューも同じページにあります。ドイツ語ですけど。。
http://video.gerryweber-open.de/media.1093.0.106.html

インタビュー訳です。
Q: Are you happy to be back on grass?

FEDERER: Sure, it’s always nice. I think that any surface change actually has something nice about it. Grass is the most special one because we only play one month on it. So, every day you get a chance to play on this surface is somewhat a special day, because it’s so rare and it’s so different to the other ones. I feel it’s something you want to savour as long as you are on the surface.

Q: Did you watch the final on Sunday?

FEDERER: No, I was practicing.

Q: Were you rooting for the Swedish guy?

FEDERER: No, the better one wins. My call was that Raffa would win in straight sets, which he did. He was the best by far this year on clay from the start in Monaco, or there were even Davis Cup matches in February. He didn’t lose a set as far as I remember. So, he completely deserved the French Open as well.

Q: The past 52 weeks you won two Grand Slams and made one final and the guy, who is No. 1, won only one Grand Slam. Do you think the ranking system is fair?

FEDERER: Well, I think it’s fair but tough. You can’t always predict how long do I want to be No. 1 in the world. It’s something that comes and goes very quickly. It’s tough on the player that rankings change so quickly and so drastically sometimes. We’ve gotten accustomed to me or Raffa, but especially me, is number one in the world, it’s pretty easy to stay at the top and it’s something that comes very naturally almost. But it’s not if you look how quickly things change. I’m still the holder of two Grand Slam titles and a couple of Master’s 1000 and so forth. Then you realize it’s not that simple. It’s great for the media because they make a big huge deal out of the rankings. Because, today he’s great, like Raffa last year. Everything before the French he was incredible. One and a half month later, he doesn’t have a French or Wimbledon title anymore and people start like, will he ever come back, will he ever play tennis again after his knee problems. But all he did is miss six weeks of tennis and they make a huge deal out of it. I think whoever is No. 1 in the world deserves it because it’s a ranking over 365 days and it proves that the press was wrong. They wrote him off, saying he was not playing well. But he must have some results in the system which were finals, maybe not titles but he put himself in a position that if he was going to win big titles again, he was going to make Number 1 in the world. Hope this makes sense.

Q: At first it was a little shaky. When they now have noticed you go on grass?
FEDERER: I had trouble in the first game with two double faults. This is something I'm usually over two matches. I do maybe I average a double fault, and there were two in the first game. He probably could have taken advantage, might have to if he wanted to have a chance. But then I have served me at 15:40 and 30 40 and could thus save and thereby find the game pure. That I will have a chance with his serve, it was clear to me from the start, although one must always be careful. On grass the rallies are short. So I was very pleased with how I could vary my game at key points. I have offensively, played aggressively, had afterwards served sovereign, which is extremely important on grass. Thus I have delivered a great game as the first round.

Q: The game was scheduled quite late. What did you do all day?
FEDERER: I was not scheduled at twelve clock, four special clock and did play at six clock, two hours later. This is a sometimes quite situated. I usually have two hours before a game, now there were three, maybe four. I was ready to go onto the pitch in the second set, tiebreak from Kohlschreiber. Then we waited another three quarters hours. This is completely normal for us tennis players and we know how to kill time.

Q: How did you beat them to death?
FEDERER: It waits. Then I looked a bit like Federer has played. One can see a bit of live tennis, not only on TV. Then talk a little bit of play, perhaps cards, discuss or meet with other players that you have not seen any longer.

Q: Was Nieminen an ideal first opponent?
FEDERER: Can you now see as right? But before the match I was aware of the danger, even though I won against him ten or eleven times and have never lost a set. But against Soderling I had also won twelve times in a row and lost it. This means that it is never a guarantee in tennis. So you have to constantly prove anew. In retrospect, the game was perfect for me. I could not find me in the rallies from the baseline clean, could not dominate the way I wanted. The baseline is the strength of Nieminen, so it was important to vary for me. It was important for me today, solid, serve well by. I have achieved.

Q: Have you played your first time here in the hall under the roof?
FEDERER: No, I'm sure for three games here under the roof. Against Youzhny, against Rochus, also once in the final. Middle of the second set against Nadal they then shut the roof.

Q: As conditions change?
FEDERER: it's kind of loud, there is wind and a bit restless. But the place has not felt slippery to me. The grass was perfect. From demher the system works great if the roof is closed. You hear so a bit of the indoor ball, but not unpleasant. It is different in mood. But they must play and win in all conditions and.

Q: You talked about the fact that you talk with colleagues. Is the upcoming World Cup also an issue?
FEDERER: For me, the team already, but not yet with the other players great. It starts but soon, everyone gives off a tip or say who will win well. No one has really a clue. That's funny, right? (Laughs). The group games are simply hard. Everyone has a chance. It is a bit used to that here in Halle and Wimbledon usually begins the World Cup or European Championship. This is made even more extra charm to the tournament and provides for conversation.

Q: In your veins and South African blood. Would you be happy there?
FEDERER: Yeah, sure I would sometimes like to be somewhere else. But unfortunately I have lost my twin brother, so I have twin daughters, is not it? The fact that the times can do that perhaps. No, I am of course sad sometimes that I can not fly or WM was also never been to a Formula One race. I've always said that everything can come later times when my life is calmer times. Now the priority is and remains my family, my team and my tennis. I follow this as best as possible from a distance. I look forward to the World Cup in South Africa. I have also the South African passport, my mother comes from there, and I was there much earlier during the holidays. So I know where to play, as the atmosphere is there. So I would pursue it more secure than normal.

Q: Do you regret that that Soderling is not here yet?
FEDERER: Yes, would have been great. I have already played once against him here. He has had his chances (laughs). No, the stronger the field, the better for the audience's, the better for me. But in the end still can not all be there. It is tired, perhaps slightly injured, will not take any risks, not to make it even worse. A time slip stupid, then you are away, instead of one or two weeks, three months. Then you have a problem. So you have to deal safely with good body and his energy. The top players have to sometimes do such hard decisions, they are the spearhead of a tournament. There are around a lot of media, sponsors and a lot of drum. This is not to be underestimated. A player who is 70 of the world, the train can only play its matches and now go home. For us this is a bit different, the workload is slightly more strenuous.

Q: You said after the off in Paris that it might not be so bad to have a breather until the grass season opener. Was that all right?
FEDERER: I always see the positive. If you arrive too late, it means you played well and played a lot. Then we thought, not much goes on and the place know exactly how to play breakpoints, whether it's sand, grass or hard court. When one is placed above one can not play against a posited first round. This can also be of advantage that you fit during the tournament play and can relax. I can remember, there was a year since I had to play the first three matches all three sets, but I've felt much better on Friday than it was sm Monday. This is sometimes quite funny how one can enhance success, too. It is sure to calm and reassuring stuff when you can arrive early, as I am now here. I arrived on Friday. You can settle themselves. You have enough time for lunch, dinner, the family, for training, for media and the fans, because that is indeed sometimes too short. This gives you much more time for many things.

Q: But what was it better?
FEDERER: Sure, I prefer to have success, but at the same time one can not always win. This is the case, but my season is still good. The last three years were great. We have many friends here, so it pleases us very well. Hopefully this helps me that I was there earlier this year. But only the games will decide on Center Court.

昨日はさすがに寝落ちして観ることができませんでしたが、ハイライトを見るかぎりfitしてるようですね。ボレーをするRogiは本当に美しいわん。 :ハート: :ハート: :ハート:
今日は試合はないようなので、明日に備えてゆっくり休養しましょう。

:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :goroger: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
asukamura2003
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 455
登録日時: 2007年4月03日(火) 14:17

未読記事by asanokaoru » 2010年6月09日(水) 14:31

こんにちは、Rikoさん、初めまして :D 、よろしくお願いしますね :wevey:
asukamuraさん、インタビューと動画、ありがとうございます :感謝感激:
いつもほんとうに助かっています。 :loveaura:

か、かなり、眠いです。。 :zzzz:
前の試合、コーリィが本調子ではなかった、上に、ラデク様の棄権で急遽本戦入りした22歳の BEMELMANSくんが意外にも (スミマセン)サーブもショットも良く、鬼のように長引いたため、死にそうに眠いなかでのプレーボールでした、それでも、みなさんの言われるとおり、芝のロジャーは、ますます、ますます素敵でした :ハート:

第1セットはミスも多く、完調にはまだ遠いようでしたけれど、次第に調子を掴んでいっているように見えました(普段でもボンヤリ、なのに、眠気のため注意力が更に散漫に、単なる感想につき、申し訳ありません)
onm さんが書きました::banana: 初戦ニーミネン戦、6-4,6-4 1時間でスパッ!と終えてくれました! :yeah:

西欧では19:00はまだまだ明るいのですが、今日は曇り/雨の天気だったからか、薄暗くなったので、
スタジアムにライトが入り、練習の時とちょっとカンカクが違ったから序盤ミスが出たのかもしれません。
サービスゲームは安定していました。第一セットでいくつかBPピンチがあったのですが、
危なげなくキープしていった印象が強かったです。
欲を言うなら、相手の強いリターンやショットでポイントを失っていたので、これから当たる相手は
強く打ってくるだろうから、そのへんの対処かな・・ :lovesign:

onmさん、ありがとうございます、さすがに深い!

芝はサーブが生きるし、ネットでのせめぎ合いも見応えがある。
グラウンドストロークの応酬だけではなく、サーブ&ネットもあり、かつテンポも早い、芝特有の試合が好きだから、ロジャーが一番好きなのだなぁと、何百回目かの再確認(^_^;)。

走って、拾って、粘ってのテニスにわくわくし、手に汗を握りつつ、観戦にのめり込む人は、ナダル。
多彩なテクニックを披露しつつ、鮮やかに短時間で決着をつけてしまうテニスに爽快感を抱き、頭脳的なプレーの組み立てと、予想を裏切る独創的な攻めに一種の知的興奮すら覚えるならロジャー。
どちらがいい、ではなく、単純に、好みの問題、のように思います。

芝に戻ったロジャーは、本来の姿に戻り、生き生きして見えました。
もちろん、ロジャーはオールラウンダーなので、どのサーフェスでもロジャーらしいプレーをすることができる。
それでも、どのサーフェスが一番自然に、のびのびとやれるか、はそれぞれの選手にあり、ロジャーはきっと芝が一番しっくりくる、だからこそ、ハーレで残りの5年間、必ずプレーする、という異例の契約(結婚同意書!? :D )を結んだのかな、と。

生涯GSと、GS14越えを達成した今、より進化を目指すのはいいとしても、自身のスタイルで、テニスを楽しんでほしい、そしてファンを魅了してほしい、気もしています。
誰よりも優美なロジャー(女子選手も含む、ここに断言! :mrgreen: )が、一番好きな芝で、納得のいくプレーができ、勝利を飾れますように。
(意味のない、ただひたすらな愛の告白投稿、ですみません~~(>_<))

:cheer3: :cheer3: :lovesign: GO!! Roger!! :lovesign: :cheer3: :cheer3:
アバター
asanokaoru
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 159
登録日時: 2009年8月27日(木) 15:33

未読記事by Marie » 2010年6月09日(水) 15:23

Rikoさん、こんにちは!こちらこそどうぞよろしくお願いします! :wevey:

グラスシーズン初戦勝ちましたね~ :拍手: :拍手: :拍手:
asukamuraさん、ハイライト&インタビューありがとうございます :D
私は何とか最後まで寝ずに持ちこたえました :lol:
最初のサービスゲームでダブルフォルト2回はひぇぇぇぇ~と思いましたが、
積極的にネットに出ていて、スピード感のある(1時間でさっさと終る~)ロジャーらしい試合だと思いました。
ネットにかけるショットが多めだったな~、相手の深いショットや走らされたショットとかに対するカウンターがあんまし入ってなかったかな~、
ボレーが相手の所にいって何度かボレスト状態になってな~、と思いましたが、
なんでもいいです、この際(ってなんの際なんだ)。やっぱりロジャーはbeauty on the grassでしたから! :ハート:

あんまり写真が出てこないのがザンネンですが、とりあえず。。
画像
↑なんでいつもこんなクールな表情で打てるのだろう :loveaura:

画像
画像

>俄フェレリスタ さん、ダブルスの写真の紹介ありがとうございます。探してたので嬉しかったです~ :D :D

>onmさん、ダブルスの写真貼ってくださってありがとうございます。rf.comのスレには今回写真が全く出てなかったので、あっちにも貼ってきました。事後報告まで。。。

皆様、睡眠不足のこたえる季節ですが、がんばりましょう! :lol:
:cheers5: :goroger: :cheers5:
アバター
Marie
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 282
登録日時: 2007年9月20日(木) 15:51
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by Marie » 2010年6月09日(水) 15:47

連続ですみません、
ハイライトをもうひとつ。。

:cheers5: :goroger: :cheers5:
アバター
Marie
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 282
登録日時: 2007年9月20日(木) 15:51

未読記事by 俄フェレリスタ » 2010年6月10日(木) 00:34

こんばんは。onmさん、Rikoさん、Marieさん、どういたしまして。onmさん、写真を載せてくださり、ありがとうございます。しかし、改めてじっくり見ると、アレグロがサーブやボレーを打ってるのに、フェデラー元帥にピントを合わせているって、どうよ…。アレグロが可哀想やんかぁ(泣)…。Marieさん、こちらこそ、写真とビデオの紹介、ありがとうございます!!  
 asukamura2003さん、インタビューと映像の紹介をありがとうございます。時期が時期だけに、W杯ネタの質問がありましたね。
 Feder-bearと共に、映像を見ました。くぅぅ~~っ、良いんです。やはり、元帥閣下@芝は、惚れ惚れします。元帥閣下のお姿を、決勝でも拝見したいですね。しかし、その前には、…またFallaかよっ!!! 
 ニエミネンとの試合で、左利きにはすでに十分慣れてるでしょうし、何より、ナダル号を芝で必ず転覆・沈没させる為なんだ、と思えば、左利きと連続で当たるのもいいかもしれませんね。
 そうそう、Radio Halle的企画が、どこかにないかな、と探すも、撃沈してます。ZDFもスポンサーの一つだから、Radio Halle的企画をしてくれるかも、と思ったら、当てが外れました(号泣)。ZDFのラジオ自体は聞けるんですよね。ウウム、なっとかならんのか。しかし、企画が本当にあったとしても、ドイツ語の壁が高~~~く聳え立ってるのでした。嗚呼…。
俄フェレリスタ
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 158
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 20:51
お住まい: 三重県

未読記事by onm » 2010年6月10日(木) 04:15

今日はさすがに帰宅してすぐに寝ちゃったのでこんな時間に目が覚めた・・既に体は半分中央ヨーロッパ時間なのかも。。

asukamuraさん、marieさん、インタビュー、写真、ビデオありがとうございます。
Rikoさん、暗くても明るくてもRogiを愛する投稿ならなんでもOK。またいらしてね~
asanokaoruさん、"深い"だなんて、ヤメテ。。恥ずかしいわ :oops: ・・私テニス出来ない人なんで全部信じちゃいけません。
ふ~ん(眉唾)。。が正しい読み方と心得てくだされ。。。
俄フェレリスタさん、私もダブルスプレー写真、焦点がRogiにピッタリ、あららアレグロ(´・ω・`;)カワイソス・・・と思いました。。

さて、10日(木)OOP出ました。 http://www.gerry-weber-open.de/de/ergeb ... des-tages/
CENTER COURT Matches Start At: 12:00
1. Marco CHIUDINELLI (SUI) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)
followed by
2. Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Mischa ZVEREV (GER)
Not Before 4:00 PM
3. Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs Alejandro FALLA (COL)
followed by
4. Benjamin BECKER (GER) vs Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS)

Rogiの試合は16:00スタート(ほぼ時間通りで大丈夫でしょう、たぶん・・・)の第三試合に組まれました。

相手はRGの2nd Roundで当たったファーリャ。またレフティです。
RGでファーリャは少し手ごたえを感じたようですね。。確かにBHのリターンが強烈でストロークでも押されてたりしましたもんね。
今回初戦ファーリャもストレートで勝ってきていますし、前回少し自信持ったということで、よりアタックして来るだろうと思います。キケンです。。

今回は芝なので、あれほどの高いところからのリターンは難しくなるとは思いますが、予測が当たると怖い・・・
Rogiの方もファーリャのサービスRGの時より返すのが難しくなるでしょうから、
自身のサービスゲームでは、きっちり1stを入れてしっかりキープして、ファーリャにプレッシャーを与えて欲しい。

タフな試合になるでしょうが、Rogiらしい美しい流れとキレのあるプレーで次に進んでもらいたいっす!!

:ポンポン3: :goroger: :ポンポン3:
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00

未読記事by onm » 2010年6月11日(金) 01:31

:banana: :banana: 6-1,6-2 ファーリャを52分で下しQF進出をきめました! :拍手: :拍手:

かっこよかった~~何度もこれ⇒ :lovestruck: になってしまってました。。
ファーリャも決して悪いプレーをしたわけではありませんでしたが、Rogiの速さに圧倒されたカンジでした。

この試合ビデオに撮りたかったなぁ・・・どこで止めて再生してもステキRogiが見れたのに。
あ、でもRogiのサービスゲーム、46秒ってのがあったから、早送りしたら
あれっ?Rogiのサービスゲームは?状態になっちゃうかも。。
ま、いっか、きっとまたWimbyでみせてくれて録画できると信じましょう!

さて、11日(金)のOOP出ました。 http://www.gerryweber-open.de/en/result ... des-tages/
CENTRE COURT Matches Start At: 12:00
1. Lleyton HEWITT (AUS) vs Andreas BECK (GER)
followed by
2. Mischa ZVEREV (GER) vs Benjamin BECKER (GER) or Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS)
Not Before 4:00 PM
3. Lukas LACKO (SVK) vs Philipp PETZSCHNER (GER)
Not Before 5:45 PM
4. Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)

一番最後の試合ですね、5:45(日本時間0:45 am)には始まらないかも・・

そのQFの相手はコールシュライバー、2008年決勝戦の相手です。
彼はラッキールーザーでレフティのBemelmansに初戦はとても苦労しましたが、
それが良かったのか2回戦でマルコにストレートで勝ってきています。

ああいうハラドキ試合を勝ちあがってくる選手は、負けててもあきらめないし粘り強くついてきて
チャンスをうかがっていますから、油断出来ないんですよね。
彼はGSで何度かアップセットをしてきてますし、ブレイクしたらノってきちゃうだろうし、
そうなると地元選手だけに観客の後押しもありますから怖い相手です。
過去にシングルスで準優勝、ダブルスで優勝していますから、好きなコート・サーフェスでしょうし。。

とにかく、コールシュライバーを乗らせないように、気持ちよく攻撃出来ないように、
常にプレッシャーをかけてほしいっす。

試合後またステキな笑顔が見られますように。。
:ポンポン3: :goroger: :ポンポン3:

あっ、今、ダビデンコの試合のライストをつけてたら、Rogiがすごい人だかりのファンに
サインをしているところが写りました。シャワー浴びたてなのか髪が濡れてセクシー :ハート:
※地肌は見なかったことにしてます。
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00

未読記事by 北海のかめ » 2010年6月11日(金) 03:06

onmさん、皆さん、こんにちは&はじめまして。北海のかめと申します。

この数年もう読むほう専門になってしまっています。前回お邪魔したのは去年のハレがさいごだっだでしょうか。
今年ロジャーがハレに来てくれたので、明日から週末見に行ってきます!!! (ドイツの隣のオランダに住んでいます)
チケットは「保険の掛け捨て」と思って去年秋発売直後に土曜のSFだけ1枚買っておきました。
明日は午前中仕事で午後出発なのですが、ロジャー最後の試合なので、もし間に合ったらQFも見るつもりです。
(明日の準々決勝、しっかり勝ってねー。お願い :pray:

やっと初めてロジャーのプレイをなまで見ることになるのですが、ちょっとまだ信じられません。。。。2回キャンセルの経験があるので :shock: 、今度こそ、3度目の正直と思っています。
また自宅に戻ってきたらレポートアップしますね。写真やPC本とにへたくそですが、がんばってきまーす。

:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
かめ
北海のかめ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 66
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 21:02
お住まい: オランダ

未読記事by asukamura2003 » 2010年6月11日(金) 06:39

北海のかめさん、お久しぶりです。
大会が始まる前にね、かめさん、今年はRogiが出るから観に行けるといいねって話してたんですよ。よかった!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
芝の上のRogiは本当に美しいので堪能しちゃってください。
今日の相手は地元&強敵なので、全力で応援して下さいね。 :pray: :pray: :pray:

気をつけていってらっしゃいませ!

:スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :goroger: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
asukamura2003
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 455
登録日時: 2007年4月03日(火) 14:17

未読記事by mint » 2010年6月11日(金) 12:11

onm さんが書きました:
あっ、今、ダビデンコの試合のライストをつけてたら、Rogiがすごい人だかりのファンに
サインをしているところが写りました。シャワー浴びたてなのか髪が濡れてセクシー :ハート:
※地肌は見なかったことにしてます。

このシーンかな?
↓↓↓
画像

画像

画像

ううん!そんなこと無い!たとえ「か〇」は・・・でも影は薄くない :yeah:   ← いや髪も・・・ない!!

お気に入りはこちら
↓↓↓

画像

次はコールシュライバーか :|
うとうと眠ってる場合じゃないかも・・
画像
アバター
mint
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 361
登録日時: 2007年10月31日(水) 09:38
お住まい: 兵庫

未読記事by fuyu » 2010年6月11日(金) 13:02

☆Rikoさん初めまして。御挨拶が遅れました。よろしくお願いします。 :wevey:

☆北海のかめさん、お久しぶりです。今年はハレにいらっしゃらないのかしらとお噂しておりました。素敵なレポート待ってます。 :D

☆mintさん、噂の写真有難うございます。 :lol:

昨日のハイライト http://video.gerryweber-open.de/media.1110.0.106.html
インタビュー http://video.gerryweber-open.de/media.1113.0.107.html
朝からrf.comがダウンしてましたが、ようやくつながりました。昨夜の素敵写真貼っておきます。舞ってましたね :ハート: :loveaura2: :loveaura:
画像 画像画像 
画像

会見スクリプト
英語版
http://www.gerryweber-open.de/en/curren ... &tag=06-10
ドイツ語版のGoogle訳
コード: 全て選択
Q: You look a little bit of what goes on in Queens? Roddick has now lost. Looks a bit since with an eye how it goes for the other favorites for Wimbledon?
FEDERER: Not necessarily direct competitors, or now-favorites, but simply posited the course, how to play the ones shown on TV, since I already look a bit clean. Today I have seen the end yet of Roddick. But if this is now has a large influence on Wimbledon, I do not think necessarily because I come to him earlier in the quarter, and by then he has played fit (laughs). From demher, I think it's a bit frustrating for him. If you lose early on lawns at the first tournament, you have only Wimbledon. This is just a bit of a disappointment not to play more matches on grass can be. You know, sometimes some matches are ruled only on a few points. In my case it was different today. I look even a little bit, but I'm more informed by my team or other players than that I'm going there myself to the internet and see who won or lost. I always like to get on the edge.

Q: Who are you so your usual favorites for Wimbledon? The usual?
FEDERER: Yes, I do think that the first four are in the standings plus Roddick, of course. Then, of course others who are dangerous, such as Tsonga, Soderling. These seven are perhaps the main favorites.

Q: Was it as easy today as it has looked?
FEDERER: I do believe that I could really control the game and could dominate. I think the result does not necessarily lie, if I'm honest. He did not have great chances on my serve. I could vary well have also played well on offense, played smart and knew that I would have chances on his serve. I could use this, as I have varied well, what was important. I felt good today on the pitch, good Passierbälle played, well-sliced. I really am completely satisfied with the game today.

Q: How does it feel when the audience standing, even after such an easy victory at the end to applaud?
FEDERER: Well, of course. It was also during the game that they are impressed from time to time, or think, "Wow, another one of wonder strike", are with me because even the good shots great shots, right? (Laughs). But there were already one or the other super blow today. I am therefore pleased to be able to enchant the audience of course a bit and then win the game is even more beautiful. So it was great today as a benefit to be able to retrieve.

Q: Is it difficult to keep the concentration high when things are going well?
FEDERER: Then it's a bit of a piece, on my fight because I did not have big impact, had to concentrate well, look, that I vary good at the right time the right shock selections. And then you get into the rally purely on his serve, the rally was on my short. Thus, it is more of a concentration of work as a tactical or technical.

Q: Next round it goes against Kohlschreiber. What do you expect from the game?
FEDERER: A hard match of course. I do not remember how many times we have played each other, but already a few times on grass, which is rather unusual mostly against players because you is turf season so short and it must also join the draw and that it plays along the same tournament, etc. .. I have played against him last year at Wimbledon, lost one set and then it was just in the fourth. So I am aware of the strength of Philip, although he has been here perhaps not brilliant, but it is important to get through. Then you never know when a game with two winning sets. I certainly have to be careful. The launch will certainly be of importance. I have to offensively, solid play as well if he wants to have a chance. I look forward to the game, but it is certainly a tough draw for a quarter.

Q: He says you might even shake tomorrow.
FEDERER: Maybe.

Q: Can you take him to hope?
FEDERER: That we will see tomorrow. On every lawn always has a chance. Even today, although we think of course it was easy and no problem, but if it is at once a 2:2, 3:3, 4:4, 5:5, then it is not as easy to pull it off easily. He knows it. I know that too. This is so on both sides. You have to look that one creates as many opportunities as possible, and if you can not use, you must have to remain calm and hope, and a little luck. But we'll see.

Q: You've already played several times against German here in Halle. As for the reactions of the audience? Are then a bit of both?
FEDERER: Yes, that's a fair bit as well as in Switzerland or Austria it is usually very similar. It is usually very respectful to every player. One always hopes for a good match, eng, three sentences were always great. They support their German players, which is also true. I assume that viewers will be 60% on Philip's side as the actually belongs. I have already played several times against German, Kiefer and Kohlschreiber and others. I'm used to it and look forward to the atmosphere. You're not against me, they are also for him. This is also a difference.

RogiがWB前の芝の調整としてハレを選んだのは正解ですね。大都会から少し離れて、アットホームで穏やかなドイツ語圏の小さな町で過ごすのは良い事と思います。
センターコートに屋根があるので雨にも悩まされない :yeah: ハレも大喜びで歓迎してくれるし、結婚したのも当然と言えば当然かも :wink:
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25

未読記事by ethan13 » 2010年6月11日(金) 13:52

mint さんが書きました:画像

イイ画質で見るともはや目の錯覚では済まされませんな…((( ;゚Д゚)))ガクガクブルブル
私があの場でサインもらってたら目線が上にイッてしまいそう :shock: :shock:

でも乾いたらこんなにボリュームたっぷり の蟹江敬三が出来上がるのに…
(↓↓↓ rf.com Elanorさんのレポより ↓↓↓)
画像

がんばれ毛根!!! :なぐる:  (ハゲても好きだけど!!!)
アバター
ethan13
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 34
登録日時: 2009年5月14日(木) 13:29

未読記事by minacle » 2010年6月11日(金) 22:35

素敵なお写真の数々ありがとうございます :ハート:
むむ、きっと光の関係とかフィルムの汚れとか心霊写真とかコラとか
きっとそうに違いないでしょう。
にしてもロジャーは本当に美しいです←結局これに尽きます :mrgreen: :D :oops:
デンコ系?リュビ系?ブレイク系?になっても変わらないです :ハート: あ、みんな一緒か!?

そして順調に勝ち進んでくれてとっても嬉しいです :D
ウィンブルドンに向けて良い調整となりますように!

北海のかめさま、初めまして :D
お気をつけて行ってらっしゃいませ :拍手: :拍手: :拍手:
レポ楽しみにしております :ハート: でもご負担にならない範囲で... :pray:

生ロジャー見たいデス :pray: :pray: :pray:
minacle
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 101
登録日時: 2008年7月17日(木) 00:42

未読記事by fuyu » 2010年6月12日(土) 10:25

コールシュライバー戦、きっちり勝ち上がりました。7-5,6-3  :拍手: :拍手: :拍手:
コールシュライバーが集中していいプレーをしていたのですが、1st set 12th game 訪れたチャンスを一発でモノにして7-5 でとったところはさすがでした 8)
サーブがすごくいいのでRogiのゲームの速い事。エースが12本 :shock: 好調がWBも継続しますように :pray:
それにしても芝のテニスは見ていても気持ちいいですね~~。Rogiがいっそう美しい :ハート:

きょうのSFは第2試合。Not before 3:45 pm 日本時間で10:45以降。
CENTRE COURT
1:00 pm 
Hewitt (AUS)-Becker (GER)
Not before 3:45 pm 
Federer (SUI)-Petzschner (GER)
Not before 5:30 pm 
Brunstrom/Rojer (SWE/AHO)-Cermak/Mertinak (CZE/SVK)

rf.comから頂いてきたものなど色々貼っておきます(ここにまとめておくと、後で便利なので) :wink:
youtubeに試合が分割してupされてます。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kXE6BzZic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykVsMzD09Xw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtJcz__UlY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfhA70zww94
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haFCah7A55w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76BT1Wv6rA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckG84nCq6z4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlJQ5TQoSc

写真
画像 画像

会見スクリプト
英語
http://www.gerry-weber-open.de/en/curre ... &tag=06-11
ドイツ語Google訳
コード: 全て選択
Does it not such a great role that the favorites in Queens retire so early, because you take at the start of Wimbledon on her and not you start slowly into the tournament? If you had to play now in the first round against possibly one of whom, it would then play more of a role?
FEDERER: Yes, I suppose, but it is not. I am therefore not so important. It's been so, on grass you have not much time to play fit. Nevertheless, we are in the middle of the season. Most people know where they stand, have plenty of matches played in the last few weeks. So there certainly does not break out of a panic. It's just a missed chance to play well on this surface. As I have already said, it is always designed to train and match on grass. If we then eliminated early in Queens or here in Halle, Wimbledon and then remains only to play a really good lawn season. Since it needs perhaps to accept a few days to digest this and that. Then one is of course again in the wake of Wimbledon, very simple.

How do you evaluate the performance of Philip today?
FEDERER: I have not had the feeling that he has played poorly. The rallies were brief. If he serves well and I also, of course, then automatically the rally short. And from my side from the first game I have really served a dream today, first, as well as second impact could vary well. He had me on my effort to neutralize the impact. So I was always on the trigger and then of course I also hoped that with him is a bonus game, where he plays a bit less good. If both serve more super, it is almost impossible to breaker and then we must focus on the tie-break. But I knew that if I stay tuned, I'm good enough to return and mark-ups on his first ball. I have felt from the beginning that I could actually read his balls good. So I had great confidence from the start. Before the match I felt a little queasy because I was aware of the danger of his game.

When serving as good as today, you can store not mean you always have that strength?
FEDERER: I now have it pulled or even three times? But yes, it has a lot to do with the opponent. I would also now can get a break, even though I have served a dream. It took them only one time, the opponent takes the right corner, is then 0:15, then you bring the first time does not, then 0:30, then you risk a lot of time and the other had three break points. One thinks everything is always so easy, but victory and defeat on fast surfaces is always very close. At 30:15 or 30:0 nothing is certain. So I have to concentrate more extreme that I have brought the surcharges into the field that I do not double fault that I do not make unforced errors. As part of it more than just a good supplement. You must bring there already is more: forehand, backhand move, well, anticipate, and I'm very good at the moment. Each surface is different. Most pads are now very different. Since the mark today has less influence than before.

They play tomorrow against Petzschner in the semifinals. They have never played against him?
FEDERER: No, apparently not yet (laughs). He has played well, even convincing. He beat a good opponent. It varies good, good tactics, I have a feeling that its takes a lot of slice, can move very well and hit. He has several weapons in his game, what it takes nowadays, when you're in the top 50 will. Therefore, I must certainly be careful before a home crowd he can of course play into a euphoria. Which I am aware. Therefore it will be no easy match for me tomorrow.

Yesterday they brought to the individual or a small show-insert. Do you enjoy the fun, so when the audience goes along?
FEDERER: Yes, it's nice to talk to speak with the audience a bit, mostly because they see only the players. There are more and more tournaments that you do interviews on the court that the viewers also get an idea of the character of the player or the idol. I have already made quite a lot of things driving around on the field: with cars, so target practice serve on any boards. I've already been through everything. It is important that you still bring more than just tennis sometimes, even though the now typical tennis fans are here in Halle. The need is really not, but I think it's nice that you still offers more than just tennis only.

How much you have disrupted the World Cup in the preparation or impaired?
FEDERER: Not great. I could not see anything, I had but maybe even a bit of my plan. Despite everything, I could see 60 minutes of the game, which is a lot. I've also seen all the musicians who have played before. It was beautiful, a beautiful stadium and good atmosphere. From demher it was fun to watch there.

Do you have the Swiss players a bit of contact via SMS?
FEDERER: No to the players I have no contact. The only thing is Hitfeld. He is the only thing of which I have the number. The time is certainly a message I get very lucky if he does not read this now already on the media.

I do not think he reads so much.
FEDERER: Yes, well, we are similar.

Do you know anything about the knee of Rafael Nadal?
FEDERER: No, I have not heard nor seen the match.

R2後のコメンテーターとの即興エキシビの写真、ファンがupしてくれてました。今更ですが、楽しそうで可愛いので貼っておきます。
画像 :ハート:  
画像 :lol:
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25