Madrid 2009 - Mutua Madrileña Madrid Open

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Re: Madrid 2009 - Mutua Madrileña Madrid Open

未読記事by onm » 2009年5月18日(月) 07:11

皆さん、コーフン冷めやらず暫く起きておられたようですね。 :mrgreen:
ステキな写真ありがとうございます。

Rogiは腰の違和感がなくなって、ハードなトレーニングで体を絞って、
フィジカルという"土台"がしっかりしてきたということで、色んな武器がちゃんと機能するようになり
それによって気持ちの上でも落ち着いてプレー出来ていたように感じました。

それとナダルはいつもならもっとチャンスが来るまでRogiのBHをしつこく狙ってきますが、
それをRogiが落ち着いて耐えたのと、Rogiのいろんな攻めが働いていたのと、またはやはり疲れがあったのか、
いつもよりちょっとリスクがある攻めをしてきたのも幸いしたのかなぁ、と思いました。

なんにせよ、「調子が良い」というだけでなく、実際に結果もついてきて優勝できたことが
Rogiにとってはなにより最高の収穫だったと思います。
自分を信じてすべきことをコツコツやってきたことが実ったのだから、またそれが自信となってくるでしょう。

とにかく、Rogiがこの一週間リラックスしていい準備が出来、いいフィーリングでRG初戦を迎えることが出来ますように!
画像
かわい! :キス: :ハート: :キス:
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by じぇらーるふぃりっぷ » 2009年5月18日(月) 07:29

言葉にならないくらいうれしい!!
2年前のハンブルグのことを思い出してました。
やはりRGでナダルを止めるのはロジャーしかいませんね :拍手:

:goroger:
画像
アバター
じぇらーるふぃりっぷ
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 31
登録日時: 2009年2月04日(水) 18:28
お住まい: 東京

未読記事by Lisa » 2009年5月18日(月) 07:33

ロジャー&サフィーナ優勝おめでとう!!! :bounce:

私も写真どんどん貼っちゃう :oops:

画像画像

二人ともかっわいい!!!
画像
アバター
Lisa
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 497
登録日時: 2007年8月10日(金) 10:30

未読記事by mint » 2009年5月18日(月) 08:10

私も、お祝いに参加させて頂きます :D

決勝戦のロジャーは、コートに入ってきたときからいつもの表情と違ってましたね :D
表情堅い :( と、感じたのですが、気合いが入っていたのでしょう :D

ブレークしたときも、マイナス思考の私は、ロジャーを信じられず、ブレークバックされるんでは :cry: なんてすぐ考えてしまいます :頭突き:
サービング フォーマッチのゲームもテレビの前から、逃げ出したかった   :なぐる:

勝利の瞬間は、真夜中なのに「やった~」って思わず声を出してしまいました :ハート:

表彰式のロジャー  :キス: :heartrain:

出来るのであれば、一瞬でもサフィーナと代わりたい(ロジャーのポロシャツの襟!ちゃんとなおしたい :wink:
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

画像

次回は、いよいよ全仏です :yeah:
今度の決勝戦での勝利は、思いっきり涙流していいからね :holdingtrophy:
画像
アバター
mint
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 361
登録日時: 2007年10月31日(水) 09:38
お住まい: 兵庫

未読記事by ちーこ » 2009年5月18日(月) 09:14

ATPでファイナルのReplayが始まってますよ。 :D
アバター
ちーこ
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 347
登録日時: 2007年5月18日(金) 13:18
お住まい: ウイーン

未読記事by たか » 2009年5月18日(月) 09:58

やった!やった! :すげぇ〜:

勝った~!! :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:

勝ち方はわかってたハズ :yeah: フィジカルの問題で最近うまくできなかったけど :lol:

ナダルは恐ろしく予測のいい選手ですが、ロジャーが予測を外しまくるいい展開でした :抱腹絶倒:

ナダルの調子は悪くなかったと思います :mrgreen: ロジャーがいいプレイをさせなかったんでしょう :yeah:
今回の勝利は前回のハンブルグとは違うもっと意味のある勝利だったと思います :wink:

興奮しまくりました :lol:
07全英 ファイナルセットのダウンザラインでブレイク&ガッツポーズ以来の大興奮 :banana3:

それといつもよりスピン多目に感じました :P 意図的に増やしたのか、調子がよかったから
当たりが良くて自然に増えたのかわかりませんが、ボールの質の良さプレイスメント、体のキレ
すべてがいい方向に行きました :yeah:

あのナダルが逆をつかれ、ロジャーのスピンに差し込まれてエラー :non:

あーすーっとした :デビル:

さっ 次はRGですね :怒り2:  生涯GS :yeah: 楽しみですGO!ROGER!! :holdingtrophy:
たか
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 109
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 10:28

未読記事by Lisa » 2009年5月18日(月) 10:49

画像

ラファ: 「ちょっとこの準優勝カップあり得なくない?僕、持ってるのはずかしいよ」
ロジャ:「ほんとだね。僕じゃなくて良かったよ!」
画像
アバター
Lisa
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 497
登録日時: 2007年8月10日(金) 10:30

未読記事by shimarisu » 2009年5月18日(月) 10:53

画像

やさしい顔してます。
闘っているときとのギャップがたまらん。
ナダルもかわいいっすね。

嬉しすぎて、夕べ鼻血出ました(マジ)
shimarisu
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 297
登録日時: 2008年5月19日(月) 02:42

未読記事by fuyu » 2009年5月18日(月) 16:42

会見スクリプト。ASAP Sports になかなか出ませんが(MadridのOfficial site では見つけること出来ませんので・・・ :? )、
Rossanucciaさんがupして下さいました。 :yeah:   長いけど貼っておきます。
May 17th 2009

Roger Federer (SUI) bt Rafa Nadal (ESP): 6 - 4 | 6 - 4

Q. How satisfying is that for you and how well do you think you played?
A. I thought I played really well, I think you have to against Rafa on clay, there are no easy ways there. He is not going to hand it to you and that is what has made him so tough the last few years on this surface. I thought I mixed it up well; I served well and was dangerous on particular return games. I thought I took all the right decisions today and in the end it looked pretty comfortable so it was a perfect win for me.

Q. Are you relieved to beat Rafa Nadal after nearly two years?
A. Well not really. I was so close in Australia and Wimbledon, of course it is nice. It´s not like “oh, finally I got him again”. I felt I was close to Rafa and I felt that, even though you lose, you keep the belief, especially on this type of surface because you come into the press rooms and they all they talk about is Rafa and it works you and you don´t want to believe what the press says, you want to stay positive and that´s what I did. I am very happy that I remained positive and I got the win I needed badly because I have had some rather bad losses this year in terms of the way I played but I think that everything is falling into place and I felt it coming the last few weeks so it is the right time to get a victory like this.

Q. You said to is yesterday that you might just wake up this morning and go for it. You did?
A. Yeah, I think so. I definitely didn´t try to go into massive amounts of rallies but at the same time, Rafa was missing some returns and I kept him guessing many times. We have both played better, in the past, from the baseline and I´m sure that´s what it is going to take to beat Rafa at the French Open. This was a particular clay court match against each other; for both of us we both had trouble controlling the ball, because the pints were kept shorter it was better for my game and that´s why I won today.

Q. After your Hamburg title two years ago, you said that you learned something about how to play Rafa on clay; Did you learn something new about his game today, thinking about Paris?
A. Not a whole lot. I know his game inside out. It´s not like he changes many things, he is just rock solid like when Leyton Hewitt was no. 1 and all those other guys who were dominating from the baseline. He does his one thing excellent and he is the best mover on this surface.
He is just an excellent competitor and that is what makes him so difficult to beat.
I know what you have to do but it´s not easy to do against him because he is so good.

Q. Did you notice that he was slightly slower today than usual?
A. No, not really. I think and I am sure - that´s my approach anyway – that when I go into a match and I start and finish a match there are no excuses, otherwise you retire during the match, which is not my philosophy, or you don´t play, but I don´t think you should play injured or hurt or whatever it is. We didn´t have many rallies so I don´t know where you can see that he was slow. As I said, conditions were tough out there, tough to control the ball and I saw some of those things against Djokovic, that he was struggling in the beginning to control his serve and probably Djokovic should have finished him off in two but then the adrenalin and the whole thing that Rafa came back with made it difficult for him to close out the match so I just raced to the finish line and it was all over before he could react so it was a good match.

Q. First of all congratulations, they said that the clay is a little bit hard because Madrid is a little but high for the players; we want to know if it was a problem for you because you beat Nadal here?
A. Yes, I think it was tough for both of us today. You could see that we both struggled to control the balls but like I said yesterday I don´t think it´s so extreme, it´s not like it´s impossible to control. I think it´s interesting to be playing on clay at a different altitude, I´ve played in Gstad before which gives you opportunities to play aggressive and it´s more interesting that you have the chance to come forward and you have the chance to play aggressive and it´s not so easy to hit passing shots because at times on other surfaces when it´s so slow it´s almost impossible to come to the net because the guy is just moving past so well that this is a nice change for me.

Q. You said in Rome that since your back problems you were having trouble finding the motion of your serve the way it used to be before; it seems that this week things sort of clicked for you?
A. I had some good serving already this year but then at the same time I couldn´t do it consistently. I would go through a few games where I would serve very well and then get broken a couple of time is a row and that´s not something that I am used to. I just felt that I couldn´t hit my spot so well and today and this whole week it has been coming back. I am obviously aware that this is altitude and that it´s easier to serve well here and to mix it up but still I feel, in my body, that the serves are working, the motion as well, I have the right rhythm and I think that is very good looking forward to the French Open where it is important to serve well, for me.

Q. How important is this win for you going into the French, does it massively change your confidence going in?
A. Yes, I think that at this stage it does. Now that I haven´t won a tournament yet this year, in other years it didn´t matter whether I won or lost, I was always one of the top two or favorites. This year it looked like other guys might come moving up but I always knew that I was going to get stronger week by week on clay, obviously I didn´t give myself the best opportunity in Monaco but I worked extremely hard in the two off weeks I had before and after Rome and it´s all finally paying off, it´s not the moment to get carried away but it is definitely good for my confidence especially beating Rafa in the final so it definitely proves that I am doing the right things and I am working extremely hard and it is paying off so it´s a nice feeling. I am very excited about going to Paris whereas a couple of weeks ago I was still a little bit unsure about my game and not sure if I could win the French. Obviously that has not changed.

Q. Confidence is a fragile thing for players and this is now Rafa´s first defeat in 33 clay court games and he has lost to you as well, his main rival; Do you think that might have some impact on his psychology going into Paris?
A. I snapped his streak at 81, a couple of years ago and it didn´t really bother him too much – he went back on another streak so I don´t think so. Sure, it´s nice to beat him in his own country where it is probably the hardest, you see the spectators and it´s pretty tough when it gets close plus he has that game which keeps you doubting because you have to keep going for your shots and as the crowd gets into it it´s hard but I don´t think that’s he is going to be damaged by this. He has played so well in Monaco, Barcelona and Rome, I think this is probably the best clay court season he has had so far so I´m sure he will be rock solid in Paris again.

Q. Andre Agassi was talking yesterday about the Slams and he said that he thought Nadal had a chance of winning all four this year; do you think that he has improved that much and has a chance of doing that?
A. Well he is the only guy who has obviously. I don´t know, same as me the last few years when a guy wins the Australian Open. I think when a guy wins the Australian Open and his better surface is clay then sure there is a big chance that he might go two for two but I came very close a few times and it´s not the easiest thing to do. I said a couple of weeks ago that he definitely has a chance. There are guys who don´t want to allow him to do that and I am the first guy so... I have a great record at Wimbledon and the US Open and I have my dreams at the French Open so I have some say there hopefully.

Q. You bet Rafa Nadal, one hour ago, two years ago and you bet him today to; What about in Roland Garros, will you beat him because we heard that he was a little bit tired and he hadn´t slept too well?
A. I hope that when we play each other that he is not going to sleep much either because he knows that I am waiting the next day. I don´t think that it makes any difference that he played a long match yesterday and that he didn´t sleep much. Sure, it´s not the perfect preparation but I think that we are all tough enough to take it so that´s why he was out there today trying hard for the spectators and for himself. I am sure Paris is a different circumstance, he has never lost there, obviously his confidence is very high there but I think that we have seen this week, that if you play Rafa the right way there are chances whereas sometimes he has gone out and dominated just about everybody on clay and it is good from the other players and also from myself, that it´s most important because I am always the one gunning after Rafa, especially at the French Open and I hope that this year could be the right one.

昨日は試合開始の時に珍しくRogiがナダルより遅れてnet に行きました。
いつもと反対にナダルがコイントスを待っていたので、不思議でしたが、BLICKのインタビューによると、
レシーブを選択したのも、すべて自分のタイミングでゲームを開始したかったからのようです。 :wink: 8)
http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/federe ... ng--119376

FacebookのRogiのカキコによると、週明け早々にパリへ向かうそうです。良い準備ができますように :pray:
20日から始まるエキシビ Masters Guinot-Mary Cohr の出場もありますし、なかなか忙しい。
http://www.guinotmarycohrmasters.com/infos.html
20日(水) 13:30~
Andy Murray (GBR) - Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA)
Gaël Monfils (FRA) - Marcos Baghdatis (CHY)
21日(木) 13:30~
Roger Federer (SUI) - Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI)
Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Arnaud Clément (FRA)
22日(金) 13:30~
Kei Nishikori (JPN) - Tommy Haas (ALL)
Marat Safin (RUS) - James Blake (USA)
錦織君も出るよ :)
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by kodomodomo » 2009年5月18日(月) 18:12

久しぶりにカキコします。
だって、もーーー、何たって嬉しいです!!Rogerの優勝 :holdingtrophy:
仕事もあって結局見れたのは、すでに試合が終わったあとの解説中のシーンのみ…。でもいいんですッ。だって腕をぐっと突き上げてたのはRogerだったから :ウェイブ: 待ち望んでた場面でした。

フィジカルもすごくいい状態で来てるみたいですね。次の全仏がホントに待ち遠しいです。
:goroger: :cheers6c:
アバター
kodomodomo
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 44
登録日時: 2008年8月18日(月) 22:44
お住まい: お山の陰

未読記事by 俄フェレリスタ » 2009年5月18日(月) 18:54

こんばんは。都合上、録画せざるを得ず、検証はまだです。が、書こうっと。
《TMS~MASTERSへの変更に伴い(?)、室内ハードから赤土へと新装開店(?!)したMASTERS1000@Madridの決勝は、今季初のナダル君vsフェデラー大将のカード。
 「よ~ぉ、フェデラーのおいちゃん! まぁ、よくもぬけぬけと決勝に乗り込んできたもんだ。ま、運が良かったんだよな。マレーに当たらなかったし、おいちゃんが日頃カモにしてる人ばかりとの試合だったもんな。でも、おいちゃんの運もここで尽きたようだ。やっぱりね、スペインは僕の地元だし、僕の領地である赤土の試合だし、僕がタイトルを取るのがお約束なんだよね~。」
と言ってたナダル君。しかし、
 「そういえば、TMS@魅惑の欧州赤土ラウンド第3戦だから、ここはHamburgなんだ。Hamburgにしては妙にスペイン語が飛び交ってるし、客が何故かナダルばかり応援してるみたいだけど、ま、気にしない気にしない。でも、ここは、妙に標高が高いんだよねぇ。もしかして、ここって、Gstaad?! 」 
 と、脳が勘違いを起こしたかもしれないフェデラー大将が、見事にナダル君を撃破なさいました。
試合終了後、“芝のGSは、フェデラー大将が優勝なさるもの”というお約束を去年自分が打ち破ったことを見事に棚に上げたナダル君が、
「おいちゃん…、僕がこのタイトルとるのがお約束だ、って言ったでしょ。客の皆もそれを期待してたしさ、ちったぁ空気読んでよ。」
と言ったのに対し、
「悪いが、どうやらそいつはスペイン語で書いてあったようだ。」
と、スペイン語が(多分)読めないことを逆手にとって、フェデラー大将は仰った模様です。そんなフェデラー大将、“初の芝のGS feat. 屋根の優勝杯をフェデラー大将が獲得なさる”お約束を、ナダル君が打ち破ると言う、因果応報とはいえ身の毛もよだつ事態が起きる可能性については、徹底的に無視なさる方向です。》
  …こんな感じですかね。対ナダル君戦は、長~~~いのが当たり前だと思ってました。故に、携帯電話のweb機能で結果を知ったとき、ヨット2隻という余りに予想外なスコアに、正直目を疑いました。でも、信じちゃって、いいんです!
 た、た、大将~~~!!!! おめでとうございます!!! ついについに、TMS~MASTERS1000@魅惑の南欧・赤土ラウンド初制覇ですよ!!!! 
Conde de GODO(ご出場は1回ぐらいか)、TMS@Monte Carlo, TMS@ROMA、土のGSと、大将にとって、余りに厚かっただろう、赤土@環地中海諸国の壁。
 一度はTMS@Hamburg’07で打ち破るも、さらに分厚く、高く聳え立つナダル君の壁。
 ついに、そんな壁を突破なされたんですね、大将…。ただでさえ、Basel’08以来、TMS~Masters級大会に限れば、TMS@シンシナティ以来、タイトルの獲得が叶わなかったのです。赤土@環地中海諸国のタイトルご獲得といい、タイトル自体のご獲得といい、長かった…。安堵感と喜びとで、胸が震えます。検証しながら、さらに感涙するんだろうなぁ。
この後は、土のGS、Halle、芝のGSが続きます。フェデラー大将がお怪我をなさらず、勝利をお納めになってほしいです(特にHalle&芝のGS)。今回のMasters@Madridみたいに、大将が優勝杯を両手に満面の笑みを浮かべてくださいますように!! 

俄フェレリスタ
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 158
登録日時: 2007年5月15日(火) 20:51
お住まい: 三重県

未読記事by piccolo » 2009年5月19日(火) 22:06

皆様、久しぶりございます!
ロジャーのお祝いにか書き込みさせていただきました。

ロジャーおめでとうおおおお!!! :拍手: :拍手:
本当に、本当に良かったね!!!

周りの雑音が耳に入っているだろうと思われる中、プレッシャーを跳ね除け、頑張ってくれました!!

世界中のロジャファンがまちにまった、勝利ううう、ほんと言葉にならないぐらいうれしい :bounce: :bounce:
しかも、ナダル戦!!
勝てると思っていても、なかなかまともに見れなかった、小心者です :cry:

皆さん、いつも写真ありがとうございます :D
ロジャーの上半身裸の写真、全身引き締まり、胸筋が せくしーでございます :oops: :oops:
だけど、ナダル君が持っているカップが銀のどんぶりに見えちゃうんだけど :lol:

さあ、ナダルのことだから、この敗戦で必ずたてなおして全仏に臨んでくるはずです!
がんばれロジャー!!!この勝利のリズムと勢いで14タイトル勝ち取ってくれますように :スイスフラッグ: :スイスフラッグ:
piccolo
Federer fan
Federer fan

記事: 80