タイトル奪還! Australian Open 2009

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Re: タイトル奪還! Australian Open 2009

未読記事by onm » 2009年1月20日(火) 00:07

FEDERER def SEPPI 6-1, 7-6(4), 7-5 Match Time: 2h 21min
Match Statistics AS / RF
1st Serve in 60% / 59%
Aces :1 / 9
DFs :5 / 5
UEs :45 / 43
Winning % on 1st S : 68% / 76%
Winning % on 2nd S : 50% / 57%
Winners : 28 / 45
Receiving PW : 33% / 41%
BP Conversions : 0/10=0% / 3/10=30%
Net Approaches : 15/22=68% / 31/43=72%
Total PW : 102 / 122

そうは簡単に勝たせてくれないだろうとは予想してたけど、やはりタフな試合でした。。
フットワークは悪くはない、ちゅうか、確かに素晴らしくキレのある動きだったけれど、
攻め込まれるシーンも結構あってBPピンチが10回もあってどぎまぎしました。
さすがに要所は押さえて一度もブレイクはされなかったけれど、途中から1stの確率が落ちて
DFsが15サービスゲームで5本というのがちょっと気になりました・・・
ま、Rogiはそういうトコをきちんと分析し修正出来る人なので、それを信じましょう。

次の相手はロシアの20歳コロレフ。初対戦。
モヤ兄さんをストレートで破ってきました。
昨年USO初戦でソダーリン、バレンシア初戦でアンドリエフを破っていますので勢いがついたらなかなかに怖い相手です。。

今晩と明日リラックスして良い準備が出来ますように。

> 英国メディア
見境のない彼らの行動にヘンマンにいさんが苦しまされてたのをRogiは見たり聞いたりして知ってたでしょうしね・・・
しかし、Rogiってば、ホント天然・・・こういうトコも彼の強みなんだろうなぁ・・

お 、 fuyuさん、早速素敵な写真ありがとう! :hugpc:

画像 画像 画像 画像 画像 画像 画像 画像 画像画像
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by onm » 2009年1月20日(火) 02:03

試合後の記者会見のスクリプトです。
コード: 全て選択
R. FEDERER/A. Seppi

6‑1, 7‑6, 7‑6

An interview with:

ROGER FEDERER

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. How difficult was it tonight? You played with him four times. You were 7‑6, 7‑6 in Monte‑Carlo. In Dubai a fight. How was tonight?
ROGER FEDERER: It was a close match. I think it could have gotten easier or could have gotten tougher, you know. I think the second set was kind of a close set, you know, which was the key to win.
He had many chances, you know, so it was good for me to erase those. I thought I actually served okay. I was pretty happy with my game. I had to get used to playing at night again. Just struggled with my rhythm early on in the match, in the first game, then also in the second game, new balls, I couldn't control them as much.
All in all, I thought it was a good match. Seppi hits a good ball. It's tough to play against him.

Q. You said something important on the court today, that you watched the sunset. That kind of mental relief made you seem more hungry in the tournament. You look different but in a good way.
ROGER FEDERER: I do take vacation every year, two weeks, two and a half weeks, where I go on vacation to the beach and take it easy. I've been doing it for the last six or seven years now. I always take at least two weeks. We had a nice time again after the exhibitions in Macau and Kuala Lumpur. It was needed. The season was long and tough. But it was a good one. I finished strong at the Olympics, at the US Open.
I like to just get away from everything, get away from people, just be alone for a while with my girlfriend. We had a lovely time. Then you're also hungry again to practice. You're happy to come back on tour.
That's always what I look for when I have a schedule, is that I enjoy the tournaments but then also I enjoy being away so that I'm happy to be back again, have new stories, happy to talk to guys, happy to meet the fans, sign autographs like crazy, go out on court and leave it all out there. I like to have these extreme ways.

Q. What happened last year was different. After this mental rest, we have the Roger Federer that was in 2004, '5, '6, or am I wrong?
ROGER FEDERER: Maybe I'm a bit more relaxed. The times when you're No. 1 in the world, you put your head down, you try to win as many tournaments as possible. Maybe sometimes you forget to enjoy it as much as you can because everything happens so quickly.
At the same time it's a nice time to be No. 1 in the world, having everybody talking about you. But I'm getting older. I'm enjoying myself more. I still love the traveling. I love competing out on center court like tonight. Those are good feelings.
Maybe just today or the last six months of last year, as well, after having a tough year, sometimes you can show more because you've been through a tough time. I show maybe a bit more emotions, a bit more happiness, which maybe people didn't see before.

Q. Seppi had 10 breakpoints during the match. Do you think he's fragile in those moments, afraid to do something, less aggressive, or it's you that became more aggressive?
ROGER FEDERER: You know how it is, you have days where you make five of five, then you have days you make zero of 10. You have to try to play in a dangerous way or a controlled aggression, and sometimes you also need a bit of luck. One time he was lucky to serve a breakpoint, a net cord. Sometimes these things need to fall your way.
I think the first breakpoint of the match, he should have made that one, or the second one where he had an easy backhand approach shot, missed it into the net cross‑court. This is where it already started. You have to go way back. Number six, seven, eight are not getting easier as you already missed six or seven.
The thing is, when you miss so many, it becomes a tendency, you keep on doing it. He was struggling with his forehand on the breakpoints. It was good for me. I was trying to look for that. I was playing tough. I was trying not to make any unforced errors, and it worked on those points.

Q. When you called the Hawk‑Eye, did you feel the ball was out?
ROGER FEDERER: The set point?

Q. Yes.
ROGER FEDERER: I was laughing because I actually made quite a great shot myself to pass him actually. I was kind of happy. Either way I was kind of happy that I didn't touch the ball or anything. If I had to replay the point, I kind of deserved it as well. I think it was good for me that it was out. That was obvious.

Q. Moya and Ferrero, former No. 1 players, lost today in the first round. Does that surprise you? Can you imagine where they find the motivation to keep going and playing?
ROGER FEDERER: I'm disappointed seeing them losing because they're great guys, great tennis players. Seeing them lose is not so much fun, to be honest. I practiced with Ferrero on Friday, my day off in Kooyong. He was playing great.
Maybe in matches like this you can maybe tell they grew up on clay. In their best time, their confidence, they would win such matches. With little play, maybe not being high seeded anymore, with a few doubts, maybe getting older, you know, hard courts, it is tough for them in the long run. That's when maybe came out a little bit today.
Santoro is a tough customer. Korolev is a guy that takes a lot of chances. It's hard to say. But it's definitely not the end. I hope they will bounce back and come back storming.

Q. You mentioned Korolev. That's going to be a tough matchup next time.
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I've never played against him. I was obviously expecting Carlos to come through in some ways. I've seen him play a little bit, Korolev. He's aggressive off the baseline. Definitely brought up on a fast court. I guess grew up in Russia, the States.
Yeah, it tells the way he plays. I have to be careful. He takes big shots at the ball. I have to make sure I maneuver him around and serve well. We'll see.

Q. Do you feel like it's kind of a match that really got you into the tournament?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, it was a good match, sure. In Doha the same thing. We had long rallies. Had to really battle hard. I had to run a lot today. Put in also an effort on the defensive side to stay in the rallies because it's hard to find sometimes the weak spot in Seppi's game, forehand or backhand. He makes you run a lot. I thought he was serving much better today than he did, for instance, in Doha. I returned him really easily there. Today I really thought he was hitting his spots really well. That kind of made it a bit more tough today.

Q. You had a particularly good stretch the last five games of the first set. What does it feel like whenever you get in a zone like that?
ROGER FEDERER: The thing is, everything happens very quickly. Of course, your service games, you're just serving well, you're in control. But it's nice to get the returns back, put the pressure on. Then when you have an easy forehand, you put it away. When you have tough shots, you don't give anything away. You stay in the rally. You may hit the other guy a tough shot. You can just create pressure by doing this.
Of course, it's a great feeling, seeing the other guy struggling to hold serve and you're comfortable, you're easy, everything you're trying to do is working. It actually gave me a lot of confidence. It was good to start off the tournament like this.

Q. Do you get back to South Africa these days, either privately or for the foundation?
ROGER FEDERER: Planning a trip probably the end of this year. I'm looking forward to that. The last time I've been there has been a few years now. So, yeah, at the end of this year I'll be there.

Q. Do you still have a plot of land?
ROGER FEDERER: That's long since gone. Trying to sell it since a while.

Q. Do you feel more confident now than before you won the US Open last year?
ROGER FEDERER: Before the tournament or after?

Q. Right now. Do you feel more confident than when you won the US Open last year, before you won the US Open last year?
ROGER FEDERER: Before the US Open?

Q. Yes.
ROGER FEDERER: Yes, I feel better today just because I've had a decent preparation. Wimbledon is long gone. I guess the Olympic match against Blake kind of hurt in the singles. Even though I was playing well, I couldn't really win a tournament on hard court all season long until the US Open came around. I was just struggling a little bit with my timing. I felt that in the preparation. But was kind of in good spirits because of the Olympic gold in doubles.
This time around I felt great during Kooyong. I had good preparation, feel well. I should feel better this time around than before the Open.

GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by fuyu » 2009年1月20日(火) 12:08

press conference の写真  音声だけですがここから聞けます・・・真ん中の方へスクロール
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/7836739.stm
画像

WOWOWではカットされてしまって見れなかったジム・クーリエとの on-court interview の youtube あります。後半です。
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-iL0hJ8_M
ジム・クーリエはRogi に好意的なのでインタビューはいつも面白くて楽しい :D
試合についての話 ⇒昨年の体調との比較 ⇒休暇中の話 ⇒ドバイでのプラクティス と進みます。 やはり昨年のティプサレビッチ戦は厳しかったようです。
面白かったポイントは、クーリエが「休暇はどう過ごしたの?」と聞いたのに対するRogiの答えです。人によって違うだろうけれど、と照れながらも話していました。
私が聞き取れた限りでは、以下のようだったと思います。 2週間ビーチへ行って
Go to the beach, lie around, don't do any thing on the beach, eat, sleep, watch movies, watch the sunset, just nothing
.....what's kind of more looking for to? You can imagine what else....."
と言ったところで観客から口笛や笑い声。 で、Rogiは Relax!!!
みんなは何を想像したのでしょう :lol: :lol: :lol:
また、スイスでWhite Christmas を過ごしたのは5年ぶりですごく良かったと言っていました。
There Is NO Finish Line. Far From Done.画像
アバター
fuyu
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1108
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 03:25

未読記事by yumbo » 2009年1月20日(火) 12:44

遅くなっちゃったけど、初戦突破おめでとう!
ストレート勝ちでしたが、2ndセットからの競った展開にちょっとドキドキしてしまい、見終わったあと安心したのかあっさり眠ってしまいました(笑)
キレイなブルーのoutfitに短い髪のロジャー、ちょっとどきどきする場面もあったけど、フットワークも軽めにプレーする姿、カッコ良かった!
次の相手は初対戦の若手なんですね。ロジャーの強さ、見せつけてあげて。 :スイスフラッグ:
まずは良い休息を :pray:

ハルカさん、停電…、けっこう泣けますよね。こちらはHDDレコーダーがダメになってUSOファイナルの試合をDVDに落とすこともできず、泣く泣く初期化しました。
ほんとに泣きましたが、HDDレコーダーは復活しました(笑)。

fuyuさん、いつも素敵な情報ありがとうございます!
インタビュー、やっぱりロジャーの笑顔はかわいらしい :ハート:
yumbo
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 121
登録日時: 2008年9月08日(月) 20:37
お住まい: 北海道

未読記事by ちーこ » 2009年1月20日(火) 18:06

fuyuさん、素敵なvideoclipありがとうございます。 :D
On-courtインタビューで、髪が短くなっているのに顔にかかる髪の毛を払うような
仕草をしてしまうのがかわいい。

ところでメルボルンは日中は日陰でも40.5度ももあるそうです。 :shock:
コートの中はもっと熱いと思うので、選手たちは大変なようです。
バグちゃんは頭から水かぶっています。
http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/mini-break-110097

明日ロジャーはナイトゲームでないのできっと暑いでしょうが、がんばれ!
:スイスフラッグ:
アバター
ちーこ
Rogiオタ
Rogiオタ

記事: 347
登録日時: 2007年5月18日(金) 13:18
お住まい: ウイーン

未読記事by yuuka » 2009年1月20日(火) 22:07

fuyuさん、on-court interviewありがとうございます :D
ロジャー、笑顔でいい表情してますね。休暇の質問に答えるところ、照れてる顔がかわゆ〜い!!
何回も見直してます :ハート:

明日の試合、なんとWOWOW放送ないんですね!
ありえーん :evil: :evil: :evil:
会社休んでしまおうかしら・・・というわけにはいかないので、
こっそりストリーミング観戦しようと思います。でも無音声。。。
こちらにものぞきに来ます!
yuuka
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 122
登録日時: 2008年8月23日(土) 21:24

未読記事by わいたろう » 2009年1月20日(火) 22:12

fuyuさん、YouTubeの紹介ありがとうございます。
ブログに使わせていただきました。
勝利後のクーリエのインタビューって結構自分の中で重要なんですよね。
巨大フェデベアーもらったりするシーンを見逃してしまうので。

ところで、明日はデイセッションの第三試合。
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/sco ... index.html

Rod Laver Arena

11:00 Start
Women's Singles - 2nd Round
Alberta Brianti(ITA) vs. Ana Ivanovic(SRB)[5]

Men's Singles - 2nd Round
Jeremy Chardy(FRA) vs. Novak Djokovic(SRB)[3]

Men's Singles - 2nd Round
★Evgeny Korolev(RUS) vs. Roger Federer(SUI)[2]

WOWOWの放送枠には入らなそう。。。
http://www.wowow.co.jp/tennis/index.html
今日のナダルのようにイヴァノビッチとヨコビッチがさくっと勝ってくれたら、最初の方が見られるかもしれませんが、、、
LiveStreamingで見たほうがよさそうですね。
ヨコビッチ戦後、探しまくらないと。
画像
アバター
わいたろう
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 716
登録日時: 2007年5月20日(日) 00:26

未読記事by yuuka » 2009年1月20日(火) 22:48

ライブストリーミング、
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
の下へスクロールすると、Australian Openの表示があります。
ロジャーの試合はRod Laver Arenaの表示をクリックすると映るかと思います。
昨日はここからも観れました :D
(明日観れなかったらスミマセン・・・)
yuuka
Roger fan
Roger fan

記事: 122
登録日時: 2008年8月23日(土) 21:24

未読記事by nocko » 2009年1月21日(水) 00:45

すっかり遅れました :oops: 昨夜遅く帰宅して、結果を見ずに録画を見ました。時折見せる「1回戦からぶっ飛ばし」パターンを心配していたのですが、今回はいかにも1回戦らしい試合でしたね。Rogiの調子はまあこんなものかなって感じがしました。明日は初対戦のコロレフで、侮れないけれど、5セットマッチだから大丈夫でしょう。 :yeah:

さて、相変わらずrf.comからの拝借で申し訳ありませんが、試合中のステキな笑顔を・・

画像

明日は第三試合ですね。中継に入らないのは残念ですが、だい1.2試合よりは気象条件はましでしょうから、文句は言わないことにします。Rogiが健康で怪我なく、楽しんでプレーできますように。そしてあまり体力を使いすぎずに次へ進めますように。 :pray:

画像 :goroger: 画像

こちらはAussie fan reportから

画像
(^_-)-☆Good Luck Roger☆画像
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1119
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 00:36

未読記事by onm » 2009年1月21日(水) 00:52

yuuka さんが書きました:ライブストリーミング、
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
の下へスクロールすると、Australian Openの表示があります。
ロジャーの試合はRod Laver Arenaの表示をクリックすると映るかと思います。
昨日はここからも観れました :D
(明日観れなかったらスミマセン・・・)

サンクス yuukaさん。
rf.com情報ですがこっちにもストリーミング情報が載ってます。。 http://www.atdhe.net/

後でわかりやすいように、このトピのトップにもこれらストリーミング情報サイトのURLを載せておきます。

さて、天気予報では21日は最高気温30℃となっていて、20日ほどの酷暑にはならないようだけど、どうでしょう。
ナイト・セッション→ディ・セッションとコンディションは変わるし、コロレフは初対戦の相手で勢いのある若手だし、
中々ハードヒッターでデンジャラスなプレーヤーみたいなので、きっと最初はやりにくさもあるだろうけれど、
コロレフ・パズルのピースが揃ってゆけば必ず主導権はRogiが握り勝利してくれると信じてます。

私も仕事中なので、こっそり確認しか出来ないと思うので、見れる方私の分も応援よろしく!
:cheer3: :cheer3:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

未読記事by shimarisu » 2009年1月21日(水) 01:31