AAMI CLASSIC 2009, Kooyong Exho

ロジャー・フェデラーにハートを射抜かれた :ハート: 、Rogiオタsのみなさ〜ん、日本語でRogiについて語り合いませんか?
フォーラムルール
この「We love Roger!フォーラム」はRogerをこよなく愛するRogiオタ達が集いワイワイがやがやきゃーきゃー・・と騒がしく楽しく意見交換する場です。
よってフェデラーファンではない方が見るとかなりイタい発言等があるかもしれませんが、そういう場なのだと大目に見てやってください。
しかし、Rogiオタさんたちへ、誰でもがこのフォーラムに入り皆の投稿を見ることが出来ます。ですからある程度そのことを頭の隅においてRogerのファンとして良心と良識のある場となるよう皆で協力してまいりましょう!!

Re: AAMI CLASSIC 2009, Kooyong Exho

未読記事by nocko » 2009年1月15日(木) 21:50

わあ、皆さんありがとうございます。
もちろん試合は見れなかったのですが、fuyuさんのレポやわいさんをはじめ皆様のコメントでいろいろ想像できます。
私はRogiにはもう少し時間が必要だと思いますが、もうAOも目の前に迫っていますね。このクーヨンのエキジビで
いい調整が出来ますよう祈っています。

何よりうれしいのは、写真で見る限り昨年とは違って顔色が良く、looks happyであることです。 :lovesign:
(^_-)-☆Good Luck Roger☆画像
アバター
nocko
Masters of Rogiオタ
Masters of Rogiオタ

記事: 1119
登録日時: 2007年5月14日(月) 00:36

未読記事by onm » 2009年1月16日(金) 02:30

fuyuさん、わいさん、情報ありがとうございます。

実は私水曜日腹痛で会社休んで、湯たんぽを抱えながらモヤ戦の第二セットから観戦しておりました。。
夏のオーストラリアの強い日差しの下で、ノビノビとプレーしてるRogiを見れるのがうれしくって腹痛もかなり和らぎました。

ベルダスコ戦はお昼休みに少し見れました。ライブ・ストリーミングを開いたらちょうど二人して笑ってた場面でした。
何があったのら?

さて、下にベルダスコ戦後の会見のスクリプトを載せておきます。すごく長くて私まだ読めていません。。明日ゆっくり読もうっと。。
コード: 全て選択
AAMI CLASSIC
Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club
Thursday, 15 January 2009
ROGER FEDERER

Well done today, Roger. Can we start the questions now please?
Q. Roger, were you happy enough to play three sets?
A. Sure. I mean, it's good to be out there and, you know, get used to the court, so long matches don't bother me at this stage. If I would be practising I would also be practising two to three hours, so that was good.

Q. At 5-0 in the first set, though, were you a bit worried that it might be all over too quickly?
A. No. I would then go and practise later on, so either way I'm going to be playing enough tennis this week. But it's better to be on a match court to be honest, you know. It's good. The second set wasn't the best of levels, you know. He was struggling, I think it was with the sun, and I couldn't capitalise on that, but as the match went on I think we started to play better and better, and in the end it was a good match.

Q. Do you feel better than yesterday?
A. Well, today was a bit up and down, you know, whereas yesterday I guess I was just more in control. I mean, I was happy. It was okay.

Q. Is the court speed and ball similar to last year, Roger, or do you notice any difference?
A. Well, I guess I got to play Rod Laver Arena once more because I felt that was pretty quick and then I came here and I felt it was a pretty slow today. It  depends who you play sometimes. It depends how long the rallies take, but if you do serve well, you know, you get a good result; so I guess it does feel pretty quick after all if you do serve well. But it feels like a fair court, yes.

Q. Where you do you assess Fernando in terms of being a contender for a Grand Slam level?
A. It's always tough to judge Fernando on a match like today. I mean, he seems like he's playing more consistently; and then he's got that big shot that everybody is scared of, so he's got that going for him. I think he's got confident more and more, so that he can hang with normal players and occasionally beat the top players, so I think that's something he's put himself into. The Grand Slam level, I guess it comes down a lot to mental and physical as well. I think this is what he has to prove this year now.

Q. Roger, it has been almost 40 years since Rod Laver won the last Grand Slam. Where do you consider his place in history is in tennis?
A. Very high up, you know, obviously. I mean, they didn't name the Centre Court at the Australian Open after him for nothing, you know. Australia had some all-time greats, you know - there was Ken Rosewall, Rod Laver, Roy Emerson - so they had an incredible era. Then open tennis came and they are still very strong, you know, because of Rod Laver. What he has achieved is remarkable, you know, so it's kind of nice to be part of such an elite group as those players, and I'm always happy when I see him again.

Q. You have obviously met him before; how do you get on with him, and has he ever given you any advice?
A. Well, I mean, the Australian players are always very soft spoken, very nice, very polite, always very nice to talk to. I like being around them, you know, and especially around people who have achieved so much in tennis and still are very humble, you know. I like those kind of people.

Q. Roger, do you think that winning a Grand Slam is still a realistic concept or - - -
A. Win a Grand Slam?
Q. The whole Grand Slam, is that realistic, or is it just beyond anyone's expectations these days?
A. No, I think it is possible, still, to be quite honest, because conditions have kind of slowed down, you know. I don't think Wimbledon is that terribly fast any more, and the US Open and the Australian Open feel pretty similar; so, I mean, if you are on top of things they can fall your way. I mean, obviously you've got to win the Australian Open to start off with a chance, but I think it is still possible, yes.

Q. What is the main thing that stopped anyone doing it in forty years?
A. Well, like I said before, before the grass and clay was too one-sided. You had basically the clay players and the grass players. For a while, I guess they were taking the rankings up on, what is it, 14 tournaments, so you would only play on your favourite surface, so it was tough to win the big one not on your  favourite surface, so that's why you couldn't do it for a number of years. I have come close to it a few times now, but I guess you always have somebody who is really in great shape on one particular surface, you know, and to beat that guy plus another six guys is a tough thing to do, and that's what I ran into with Rafa on clay.

Q. Roger, how many Grand Slams honestly do you think are still left in you?
A. Well, I mean, I don't know, plenty, I guess, you know. I feel like I'm fit enough, motivated enough, you know, experienced enough that I can win many more. The question is how many this year, if at all, or in the next year. No, I'm excited about the future.

Q. Roger, you'll either play Stanislas or Fernando Gonzalez on Saturday. What has your involvement been with Stanislas, being a fellow Swiss? Have you had much to do with him?
A. Yes. I am like his older brother on the tour, like Marc Rosse was to me growing up. It's good to have a guy who has been around the block and knows how things work and can occasionally give you the advice you need. I think it was particularly nice for us to play Davis Cup, and over the last few years he's really grown into a good player. Obviously, winning the Olympic Games in doubles in Beijing is going to keep us connected for the rest of our lives, and it's a nice thing to have, really. He's a good guy. I think he has really played the best of his skills. He is really strong physically, he hits a great ball off both sides, and I think if he keeps on working he can make it into the Top 10 - and that is a very good achievement for him - and hopefully become a contender as well for the Grand Slam titles. I've given him the occasional advice, you know. But honestly, I like it when guys like him don't ask me for advice all the time because that shows they are maturing and growing up and becoming a great player themselves, so that's what has kind of happened in the last few years.

Q. Roger, Novak has put together a couple of good results now in Sydney but he says he's still struggling with his racquet as he goes in as defending champion. How much harder is it to defend a major title?
A. Yes. I mean it's tough because there's always a factor with the weather, how do you play, day form, you know, other contenders, the pressure, now a new racquet. I'm quite surprised he made a switch like this in the best phase of his career, you know. He can for sure play good tennis, but I think when it comes down to the crunch you just have that bit of a doubt maybe, you know, because you are not quite that comfortable with that racquet. But we'll see what happens. It's going to be a big test for him.

Q. Roger, you have massive support here from the Aussie fans. Is that the reason why you were playing here last year? Was it part of your plan?
A. Yes. We love coming here, you know. It's a well-run tournament. The fans know what tennis is, you know. They love it and we love coming here, and the weather is usually very nice which makes us very happy. Yes, it is a kick-start to the season. I think we are always excited coming here.

Q. Roger, did Colin Stubs have a chat to you about ways to improve the tournament with some ideas? Have you had that chat with him yet, or have you got his response?
A. Yes. I just wanted to hear what he had to say really. Yes, we spoke briefly.
Q. What were his concerns?
A. I told him not to be concerned. That's what I said.
Q. Well, you think it's perfect timing, the event is ideal?
A. Excuse me?
Q. You think the timing of the event is ideal?
A. Well, there's many question marks. We talked about the Middle East. I mean, I don't understand all the people - it's an exhibition match in Abu Dhabi - how it freaks everybody out down here. I'm quite surprised. I still believe guys like Murray, Blake, Roddick, everybody is kind of hanging around but not playing; Rafa is hanging around. Maybe a few of them might have liked to play this event but entered too late and maybe they are regretting it, so I told them wait a couple of years and see how it goes. Abu Dhabi maybe won't happen every single year, so there's no reason to panic, I think.
:heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain: :heartrain:
GO! ROGER!!!
アバター
onm
Site Admin
Site Admin

記事: 1445
登録日時: 1970年1月01日(木) 09:00
お住まい: 関西

未読記事by わいたろう » 2009年1月17日(土) 11:06

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-wabuk-2.html